Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)

Go down 
+8
Pendragon
FalconJudge
Jætte_Troll
Natsume
Reptillian
Anime-Junkie
VenomX3000
Rodeo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Empty
PostSubject: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Name: Jason R. Rejonn
Known as: Prince Jason
Height: 6'4"
Species:Vecturnormis (A.K.A Dimensional creature) High-breed
Kin: Adina Rejonn, Lucifer Rejonn
Brother: Richard Rejonn (the youngest) Alfond Rejonn (the oldest)
Orientation: Straight
Home: Ventova the country of leotundra and city of the capital of Hedovolist

Personality

Cocky, thinking he can beat anyone in his path

Goof ball, He's rarely serious but if it's important like someone dies or etc.

Not the brightest of stars, He usually clueless about most things Like the Felaryian history, Or almost about anything that anyone say about Felarya Jason has no clue what they’re talking.

Arragent

Clever (In a strange way)

and Commen sence (but not good one's)

Dislikes: sad people, His father and his evil brothers (I'll Talk about that later in life)

Favorite Foods:Anything that a human would eat (still working on something to go with this)

Abilities
He’s able to shift different Phases of abilities.

First Phase: He has the ability to reverse the physical damages dealt by the opponent by absorbing the attack and dealing the damage back.

Second Phase: Jason’s skin turns a black color with white lines streaming across his body. He is able to have a better control over electricity and can run at extreme speeds. Two boomerang wings come out of his back, the two wings are V shaped and can be pulled off and thrown at the enemy.

Third Phase:
Jason's skin turns black with white lines streaming across his body in different direction or his body (like Up, Down,Left,right thats it) with Black wings, He's able to Make sertain weapons that eather bends the Law of phisic or follows along with the law of phice (Like If I were to make a pistal I need to gather the right amout of mass to creat that weapon pluse with the amo, But He can't just mustyiously pop out with a weapon He has to Transmute it with the same mass and quantity)

Fourth Phase This is his highest powered phase, he can open portals between points between time and space, drawing the Mana from the land to keep his abilities active.

Weaknesses:

Weakness for First Phase: He can not Devlect sharp objects

weakness for second and third:: His Armor weakends when he's close to Magic, Due to Felarya's soil and it's water sorce (still working)

Past: When Jason was just a baby, his father sentenced him to death because of how slow he had progressed on learning his abilities. The pure bred, or high breed all learn their abilities within the first days of their lives. However his mother didn’t want him to be killed. She snuck her son out of the city and opened a rift to earth, knowing that he would be raised normally by a human family. She dropped her son off at the Rodriguez house and left a note with him. The note read “Please take care of my son Jason Rejonn, his life is at stake, please take good care of my baby boy

-Adina Rejonn “

The Present Day
Jason, age 15, went on a camping trip to Valentine, Nebraska with his human family. It was Jason’s turn to gather the firewood for the campsite, he ventured deeper and deeper into the woods trying to find something better than just the small twigs. As he started to find some decent pieces of wood, the area around him started to become a pitch black as everything melted away into nothing. Out of nowhere there was a sudden bright, blinding light. The freaked out Jason found himself out in the middle of the Felaryian forests, the foreign sounds of the Nagas trailing through the forests threw him into a state of panic. Activating his 3rd phase abilities he run as far as he could from the area, going the way that he thought he had come. He ran all the way to the frost peaks, seeing the humans that had been frozen in place spooked him to run towards the river, stopping at the river bank seeing the complete difference in land, “I have to get back home…” he said to himself, staring out into the distance.

Apearence

Jason Has White hair (normaly he spikes it up like a setain type of Mohock)

whith grean and blue crystal eys

He has pale skin (or Tan skin if he spends to long out in the sun)

Jason ways 200 lb at 6'4"

Jason is skinnie( but has little or unof Meat on his bones to make him healthy I have his Pic on Deviant art http://shinggaku.deviantart.com/art/Jason-doodles-162703464 Hey sorry If my drawing isn't really good)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you Falcon-----------------------
Name: Jason Rejonn

Known as : monster, tooth fairy (a little girl called me that and i have no clue of why she called me that lol),and even the boogy man sometimes. Prince Jason

Species: He's a Dimensional Creature

Power: Level 1 is called "reverse shield"-he has lines popping out of his body. The level one ability is to reverse any attack right back at the opponents 10x stronger.

Level 2 is called "doc-beast"-the lines disappear and reappear around him taking the shape of any animal he wants. It's the same thing as the first one but it doesn't repel it, blocks it and also the line around him represents the bone that could break. When one of the lines cracks his bones crack. When his line breaks his actual bones break.

Level 3 is called "winged-swordsman"-his skin turns completely black, but white lines come up. Then 4 spikes come out of his back, and since the spikes are like a glider, he can fly through the air and water. But the 2 lower spikes can be formed into a boomerang so he can activate his ultimate attack "slicing-wind"-he throws the boomerang, and while it's being thrown he can control it; he can use the wind as a blade to slice as much as 50 people in half with 1 swing of his boomerang or the wind.

Level 4 is called "Craftsman"-looks the same, but he doesn't have the spikes. He gets black angel wings and the ability to make anything into a weapon of his choice, or he can take the opponent's weapon instead and use its ability against his opponent.

Level 5: It don't have a name, so its a new one-his skin turns right back to normal and there are no lines, and there is no change in color in his skin. But he does get metal wings he that don't move very fast, but can work as a big shield against anything. But his skin isn't harder then rock or steel; he only uses his wings as a shield. He is able to use manna as a weapon and even use manna to recover himself, and even collect manna to use a low-powered beam attack that is more like a punch at a distance,though its able to incinerate half of your body up close. He also has a high-powered beam he has to collect even more manna to use, but this beam is not like a punch; its an energy gun. Also, this beam doesn't have to be used close to you; he can be 5000 miles away and use that, and getting hit it will still do some major damage.

What he really looks like before he activates his powers: He has short white hair, and he has a 6 packand a birth mark of some kind of wing that no one knows the origins of. His body is hotter than everyone else's; even if its 50 degrees Celsius he still wears shorts and a t-shirt. But when it cold enough, he wears a black leather coat (its a thin coat). He is somewhat skinny.

Weaknesses: His weakness is magic like spells and sorcery. He also has weak points in his armor in levels 3 and 4.

Weapons: In third mode he has 2 big boomerangs. In fourth phase, he can make any weapons he wants to at any time, mostly. In his final form, fifth phase, he can summon up manna from every person, plant, animal, ect. to make his high and low beams to fire at other people, but he can also use the manna to form swords and ect., but no fire arms; he can make only solid weapons, and none that can fire bullets. And also, finally, he can use his metal wings as a shield, and also to cut people open.
------------------------------------------------Role play----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason walked on to the big and wide area with a lot of trees. He gave out a big sigh. "Well here we go", he said, leaning on a tree and waiting for someone to come. "This might take awhile....." he said, opening a coke. The sound of the coke opening scared off the bird on a nearby tree, and then he took a small sip of his coke and started to look at the clouds. He was thoroughly bored.

Last edited by Shinggaku on Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatango.shinggaku.com
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:11 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:29 pm

[quote="VenomX3000"]good luck[/quote

With what??????? O.o???????]
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:44 pm

English please. I can barely make sense of this and I pride myself in being able to decipher poorly explained ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
VenomX3000 wrote:
good luck

With what??????? O.o???????]
most likely, this sorry excuse for a Gary Stue...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:28 pm

*Ahem* So... Me and some "top men" Are taking this bio into lock down in a far off top secret island in the middle of the Topazial Sea.......

Alright In a more serious note Shin's asked me to help out with this thing... on a side note, why not post something that's actually helpful? He said in the main title that it was a work in progress, so that should have given people a bit of an incentive to make it better.... before I start rambling, I'll start working on making this much better ^^
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:58 pm

*Sigh*. As I've mentioned before, this isn't really a character with abilities. This is a set of abilities with a name stuck on. I know you're trying to be helpful Natsume, but at the moment there seems to be little hope for this at all.

I would like to help more, but first, as Anime-Junkie said, this needs to be in PROPER ENGLISH.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Nazi
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Alright, so, I have re-written most of this thing, it's actually mostly understandable but I held back as to not deviate from the original idea. Didn't get tooooo creative. Here's the re-write, hope this gets some slightly better reviews Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Species: Dimensional creature High-breed
Marital Status: Married to Stella
Home: Ventova the country of leotundra and city of the capital

Personality

Goof ball, He's rarely serious but if it's important like someone dies or etc.

Random, when He's bored he starts doing random things or pulls out random things

Not the brightest of stars, He usually clueless about most things Like the Felaryian history, Or almost about anything that anyone say about Felarya Jason has no clue what they’re talking.

Likes: Reading, spending time with Stella, Eating, and sleeping

Dislikes: sad people, His father and his evil brothers

Favorite Foods: fruit, meat, the royal chefs beef Jerky, Stella’s cookies, and etc.

Abilities

First Phase: He has the ability to reverse the physical damages dealt by the opponent by absorbing the attack and dealing the damage back.

Second Phase: An aura surrounds Jason’s body, the aura taking the shape of any animal, the aura acts as a form of armor.

Third Phase: Jason’s skin turns a black color with white lines streaming across his body. He is able to have a better control over electricity and can run at extreme speeds. Two boomerang wings come out of his back, the two wings are V shaped and can be pulled off and thrown at the enemy.

Fourth Phase: This is his highest powered phase, he can open portals between points between time and space, drawing the Mana from the land to keep his abilities active.

Weaknesses: The magic saturated soil dulls his armor, weakening his abilities even more during a fight leaving the duration of the ability to be highly shortened.

Past: When Jason was just a baby, his father sentenced him to death because of how slow he had progressed on learning his abilities. The pure bred, or high breed all learn their abilities within the first days of their lives. However his mother didn’t want him to be killed. She snuck her son out of the city and opened a rift to earth, knowing that he would be raised normally by a human family. She dropped her son off at the Rodriguez house and left a note with him. The note read “Please take care of my son Jason Rejonn, his life is at stake, please take good care of my baby boy

-Adina Rejonn “

The Present Day
Jason, age 15, went on a camping trip to Valentine, Nebraska with his human family. It was Jason’s turn to gather the firewood for the campsite, he ventured deeper and deeper into the woods trying to find something better than just the small twigs. As he started to find some decent pieces of wood, the area around him started to become a pitch black as everything melted away into nothing. Out of nowhere there was a sudden bright, blinding light. The freaked out Jason found himself out in the middle of the Felaryian forests, the foreign sounds of the Nagas trailing through the forests threw him into a state of panic. Activating his 3rd phase abilities he run as far as he could from the area, going the way that he thought he had come. He ran all the way to the frost peaks, seeing the humans that had been frozen in place spooked him to run towards the river, stopping at the river bank seeing the complete difference in land, “I have to get back home…” he said to himself, staring out into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
*Sigh*. As I've mentioned before, this isn't really a character with abilities. This is a set of abilities with a name stuck on. I know you're trying to be helpful Natsume, but at the moment there seems to be little hope for this at all.

I would like to help more, but first, as Anime-Junkie said, this needs to be in PROPER ENGLISH.
Even proper English can't save this... thing... his abilities are OP, his past doesn't make sense... and how the HELL, can he hate his father and brothers if he was just a baby at the time...
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:16 am

well good question funnie how that turn out

In one of the story lines I do for Role play Mention His Father sentising out an exocution when he was an invent

his mother created a portal to Earth so his father wouldn't know he was there

Later on in his life Lusafer finds out that Jason was on earth in an different demention its started a war at Impitur Jason was held captive as Lusafers men were sloughtering everyone in there Path like pigs in a slaughter house

and even later on a story line when He finds out that he has kids

Actualy this storry line take's place in 10 years that he finds out he haves younger brother becouse both of them started to Attack the Mother Stella and his son's Setzu and Ben (there twins)

so Before I start rampling on about every little details dose that satisfied your quetion's?

or do you have mor quetions?
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:39 am

Natsume wrote:
Alright, so, I have re-written most of this thing, it's actually mostly understandable but I held back as to not deviate from the original idea. Didn't get tooooo creative. Here's the re-write, hope this gets some slightly better reviews Razz

Your rewrites make this readable, but unfortunately don't make the character any better. But, anyways, down to business.

First bit - Well, lots of extraneous stuff here. We don't need kin written down outside of story parts. This character is vague as is, no reason to bring other things into confuse it. The fact that he is a "high-breed" and a 6'4 15 year old are the first hints at the OPness of this character. Why is there an unfilled occupation slot? Why does it matter what his orientation is, really, unless it is a significant character trait to be developed later, which it isn't in this bio? Heck, besides height we're barely told what he looks like!

Personality - Cocky, goofball, random, clueless. Basically a carbon copy of EVERY comedic but powerful anime-style hero we have EVER seen, besides being pathetically bare-bones. I can't talk much more about this part without exploding from rage.

Likes and dislikes - Only serves to bolster what I mentioned in the previous phrase. Also pretty blunt to just call his brothers evil, slapping a big "LAWL NASTY EVIL VILLAIN" sticker onto them.

Abilities - When the abilities of your character are as long or LONGER THAN THE BIT ON HIS PERSONALITY there is a serious problem. HIs abilities are ridiculously OP and just plain silly. Plus, we don't care about the phase crap stuff - once again, a staple anime cliché.

Past - Been there, done that, evil father, yep. Mother saves him, raised by human family... once again, brief and cliché.

Present - Not really relevant.

So basically, a lot of this is unimportant. When we tear that stuff away all we are left with is... another cookie-cutter anime style OP Gary-Stu. As well - this character has only the most tenuous connection to Felarya. Most importantly - he simply DOES NOT fit into the mood, theme and style of the world whatsoever.

Normally I wouldn't bother commenting, but I think other new folk to Felarya could use this as a perfect example of how not to create a character so I'll draw attention to this now.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:09 am

Alright Im doing my best on shortining his powers but still keep the ariginal out look of the charrectur

So more personality and what he looks like got ya
Back to top Go down
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:46 pm

if i was you man, think of a different character. keep this character for a story of your own in your own world and see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Well I talked with everyone else and they think Jason is fine but I need to do a few things

1. Ilistrate the weakness

2. Decrease the ability and that's it
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
Well I talked with everyone else and they think Jason is fine but I need to do a few things

1. Ilistrate the weakness

2. Decrease the ability and that's it

Let me explain something. I am done with this forum. But, since Karbo hasn't banned me like I asked yet, I have time to make just one more comment, and it's something I feel VERY strongly about. I quit this because it's morally objectionable, no disrespect for the world. This comment might be removed, but, believe me, IT NEEDS TO BE SAID. I'm tired of seeing this whenever I try to see how the community's doing.

LISTEN. To people. You ask for help, do you not? Why the heck do you ask for help and then COMPLETELY ignore what the "helper" says? Why? STOP PRETENDING TO WANT HELP. It doesn't suit you.

Actually, it does. Because, no matter how bad however many members tell you point-blank this "character" is, he never changes. He just stays some... BLOB of cliched fecal matter from DBZ's behind. No, that's too generous. DBZ would rather shoot itself in the face than involve this "person".

Also, "everyone else"? Who? Maybe you PM'd a few other new guys and they brushed you off after barely scanning him to get you to leave them alone. Can't see why, though. Even scanning, you'd think his lack of character or origionality would show through.

Please, stop embarassing yourself. It's a BAD character. Not just in some ways, there is NOTHING decent about him. NOTHING AT ALL likeable. So, if you want quality, change everything. You know what they call changing absolutely everything? MAKING A NEW CHARACTER.

And then the grammar. Uuuuuuuugh. How many people have to not only tell you it's unreadable, but actively try to help you before you get it? Accept the help or change your lack of any semblance of knowledge of the english language. Please. As is, NOBODY is ever going to like, respect, and mostly even read your work.

The character is OP and cliched. He has no personality. He lacks any manner in which he fits into the setting. And you lack not only grammar skill, but any desire or effort to change that fact. And apparently everybody on the freaking forum is a Grammar Nazi for calling you on the fact that your writing is borderline unreadable.

But you know what the worst thing is? I don't think you're trying. I'm honestly beginning to expect that you are a troll. Because very few would ever have the nerve to ask for and then refuse, good help, refuse to change anything and post the same crap over and over again, and completely refuse to acknowledge their bad grammar or try to improve, without doing all of it intentionally to get people pissed.

This is a bad idea. You cannot spell, you refuse ideas and any kind of help. YOU ARE SO FREAKING ANNOYING. And, I know, this post will be deleted, because people don't like the truth if it's worded harshly. But it is the truth.

I literally came out of quitting the forums, just to tell you off. Because, I feel so strongly about this. THIS. IS. NOT. A. SHONEN. And certainly, not one which must revolve around your annoying, ill-suited Gary Stu.

I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP!!! Because at this point, you just seem like a troll trying to wrack some nerves, and a serious forum member shouldn't be thought of this way! You could become a respected member of the forum, if only you would OCCASIONALLY listen to SOMEBODY!!!

And goodbye again.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:03 pm

I really don't know why that post would be deleted Falcon. It basically sums up everything that needs to be said.

He asked for help, they offered help and he refused, so really, there's something wrong about it.

I wish you weren't leaving the forum with such informative and much needed posts like those, but again it's your decision.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:40 pm

FalconJudge is absolutely right. You barely did anything to change the character after the suggestions given to you - you missed the entire point of the complaints. Not only does this not contribute anything to the forum - it's mere existence makes it worse.

It's unfortunate FalconJudge is not staying to lay this on any more noobs that come around.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Sorry

I've Been Bessy with Sport's,school,family,homework,finals,Driving test

but I don't care becouse I hadn't had the time to think of a few things ok sheez

and Also I didn't have time or time to make to fix my charrectur

I am using the Info Im getting from Felarya and everyone like Asiko, Natsume, Worrier3000,Fish,and Lots more on the chat Box

I know I have Bad Grammer and I even admet it a while back

But If you don't like be

Kiss my sulfered ass

I've been at the Raku so im covered in sut, and ash
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
Sorry

but I don't care becouse I hadn't had the time to think of a few things ok sheez

I am using the Info Im getting from Felarya and everyone like Asiko, Natsume, Worrier3000,Fish,and Lots more on the chat Box

But If you don't like be

Kiss my sulfered ass

Wow. Just freaking WOW.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:23 am

They let people like you drive in this country? Shocked How did you read the driving manuals?

God I'm glad to be getting home for the summer...

You know, your insults would be more effective if spelled properly.

And I must agree with FalconJudge. All your rage, excuses and bad grammar are mere distractions from a fact. It is a very simple and basic fact. I hold nothing against you for this fact, but it is a fact none the less.

This. Character. Is. Dumb. Quite while you're ahead.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:38 am

Shinggaku wrote:
Sorry

If you're so busy, wait until you're finished doing all that, then start writing up your character.
Shinggaku wrote:
If your don't care then why... Wait, I'm not even sure what you're saying here.
But you do apparently have time to offer excuses. I'm doing my HSC and have 2 exams tomorrow, yet I still find time for Felarya.
Shinggaku wrote:
Then please accept help when people offer it! It costs only a few seconds as you type your reply accepting the offer.
Shinggaku wrote:
Kiss my sulfered ass
This really contrasts with what you said at the start of your post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: As it stands.   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:00 am

Species: Dimensional creature High-breed I've told you beofre give your species a name, I doubt they would call themselves Dimensional creature High-breeds. Unless the species is High-breed, but what do you mean by the Dimensional creature tag?
Marital Status: Married to Stella
Home: Ventova the country of leotundra and city of the capital Capital of what?

Personality

Goof ball, He's rarely serious but if it's important like someone dies or etc. Less said about this the better... So he's over competative as you've stated in your first point but he's a goof ball and rarelly serious. Sounds to me he would be very serious about himself.

Random, when He's bored he starts doing random things or pulls out random things Pulls the out from where? It would of been easier to say he's just fidgetive.

Not the brightest of stars, He usually clueless about most things Like the Felaryian history, Or almost about anything that anyone say about Felarya Jason has no clue what they’re talking. Ok the forst part goes with the fact he's a goof ball, however the 'redeeming' factor goes against the grain when he doesn't take things seriously, when you don't take things seriously you don't care.

Ok he's fucking married at age 15, that's got to play on his personality; you have left very big holes which I can't even start with, I mean the past experience with his family would have left him emotionally scared in some way but, plesae help me here.

Likes: Reading, spending time with Stella, Eating, and sleeping

Dislikes: sad people, His father and his evil brothers

Favorite Foods: fruit, meat, the royal chefs beef Jerky, Stella’s cookies, and etc. He ain't human give him a more orginal, well less original diet.

Uh so what is he? What does he look like?

Abilities

First Phase: He has the ability to reverse the physical damages dealt by the opponent by absorbing the attack and dealing the damage back. This should not be a first ability, if it were an ability it should be the final one and can only be used with a time or burn out(IE He can only absorb a certain amount of energy before the ability wears off.) limit.

Second Phase: An aura surrounds Jason’s body, the aura taking the shape of any animal, the aura acts as a form of armor. With his first ability why the fuck would he need armour? Also as for the animal shape shifting thing that's a dead horse of an ability, but if you must...

Third Phase: Jason’s skin turns a black color with white lines streaming across his body. He is able to have a better control over electricity and can run at extreme speeds. Two boomerang wings come out of his back, the two wings are V shaped and can be pulled off and thrown at the enemy. Since when did he have control over electricity? Also if he intends to use those wings as projectiles what are they made of?

Fourth Phase: This is his highest powered phase, he can open portals between points between time and space, drawing the Mana from the land to keep his abilities active.
What you have done here is giving a 15 year old 'wanna be academic' with over powering abilities he would most likely abuse, that can be good material to help flesh out his personality. However Second and Third phase seem very unecessary compared to his First phase, which like I said should porbably be the final phase. You also fail to explain about his ability to control electricity. You really should explain more about his minor abilities and less about his uber powers: If he intends to use them often then he really does not fit here.

Weaknesses: The magic saturated soil dulls his armor, weakening his abilities even more during a fight leaving the duration of the ability to be highly shortened. What you have done here is try to compensate for his over powered abilities without going through his abilities and reducing their power.

Past: When Jason was just a baby, his father sentenced him to death because of how slow he had progressed on learning his abilities. The pure bred, or high breed all learn their abilities within the first days of their lives. However his mother didn’t want him to be killed. She snuck her son out of the city and opened a rift to earth, knowing that he would be raised normally by a human family. She dropped her son off at the Rodriguez house and left a note with him. The note read “Please take care of my son Jason Rejonn, his life is at stake, please take good care of my baby boy.
Ok a 6'4" 15 yearold is never going to be considered normal in human society, though a better explination of which one would be a go idea, I take it he appears human? If so you should of elaborated on that earlier. His mother was responsible enough to save him, yet irresponsible enough to make him a problem for another speices. At what point did he get married and better yet when did he meet Stella? Where did he first hear about Felarya and develop an interest in its history? A speices that can learn desvestating abilities as an infant, ok they may know the basics of when and when not to use them however they lack the propper experiecne that you learn through life. So what's the deal with his brothers? The fact I'm left asking these questions isn't good, actually I'm not sure if there is anything about this guy I like, there may be just you haven't explained it. Your biggest problem is that you have put those abilities of his on center stage by making them over powered and giving very little to everything else. In order for Jason to be a decent character you're going to have to make big changes. You may have put a lot of thought into him, however you have done little to impress the community; if this is the best you can do then Jason simply does not belong here.

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:30 am

since you don't seem to be very good at English, I'll rephrase what the others said into something simple.

THIS CHAR SUCKS BALLS!!! GIVE IT UP AND START A NEW ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:48 am

Shinggaku wrote:
Sorry

But If you don't like be

Kiss my sulfered ass

Shinggaku, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to ANYTHING that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may the Guardians have mercy on your soul.

And yeah, your character sucks. Get rid of it, stop acting like a douche, and save what's left of the shriveling amount of your dignity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next