Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)

Go down 
+8
Pendragon
FalconJudge
Jætte_Troll
Natsume
Reptillian
Anime-Junkie
VenomX3000
Rodeo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:10 pm

My Charrectur speak louder by action not by simple words

Meaning it's how you use them not what you have Becouse someone can have the strongest attack but dosn't know how to use it

Ohhh and what if I don't want to delleat my Original charrectur it's like when you go to another Role play site and I say "Oh hey your OC dosn't fit in here go delet it or change it"
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatango.shinggaku.com
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Shinggaku wrote:

Meaning it's how you use them not what you have Becouse someone can have the strongest attack but dosn't know how to use it

Ohhh and what if I don't want to delleat my Original charrectur it's like when you go to another Role play site and I say "Oh hey your OC dosn't fit in here go delet it or change it"
you are unbelievable... you clearly haven't understood what Felarya is all about... read the wiki, delete this sorry excuse for a char and start taking the help you asked for, or just LEAVE
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Shinggaku wrote:

And they have every right to. If people are saying that your original character doesn't fit in or is overpowered you either make a new character, change your existing character or you leave and find a different forum. One where people will tolerate a flat, overpowered gary-stu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Shinggaku wrote:

Oh for fuck sake. Yes actions speak louder than words however this is not a battle arena; you obviously have no real understanding of subtlety or Felarya. If you character is unable to use his abilities properly wouldn't make sense to declare that? Did you actually pay any attention to what I said? I was trying to help, like any idea it has potential but needs to be worked on, in your case a lot, you can ask anyone here including myself and we have most likely had to go through the same ordeal at some point. However if you see my efforts to help as another rant against you then so be it, I'm happy to know my efforts to help have fallen on blind eyes; just know you are making more enemies than friends here.
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Heres a couple simple things i want you to try shin.

1. Calm down, really ive seen people pull this kind of thing in other forums and they lost every bit of respect they had gained no matter how important they were.

2. If you so badly want to use your character then read what cauldron put.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Any further attempts to help Shinggaku are pointless

He has made it obvious that he ignores any offer or critique.
I say we ignore him and help people who will actually accept it. It will be a much more productive use of our time.

(Edit: I posted this to deter people from helping Shin, getting ignored and then getting frustrated.)

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Any further attempts to help Shinggaku are pointless

He has made it obvious that he ignores any offer or critique.
I say we ignore him and help people who will actually accept it.
i would prefer to set him straight...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey Im sorry Im having the wort time at school becouse it's close to summer and im getting much work done as I can

and I do apriciate the help but My life is right now kindof suckish and Sorry for having thoughs out berst, As everyone dising me at school as well and making fun of me and made alot of death threts to me and I am finaly beging to crake so Im sorta an Out burst bomb ready to explod so that I am sorry and the only reason why i hadn't change part of my charecture is becouse I can't think right now on to what to do

so im verry sorry to all please forgive me
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm

People making fun of you at school? I cannot fathom why at all, if you're the same in real life. Rolling Eyes But I understand - I start to crake all the time....

Look, there is something you are not getting here. It is not parts of your character that sucks. The whole character sucks. And, if you read this thread, you will see that your character is so ill suited to this world that it is enraging everyone. If I made a character that sucked and didn't fit into a world on a forum, I would expect people to yell at me or tell me to leave.

Look, let's do a little exercise here. Look through the character bios on the Felaryan Wiki. Then, come back and tell me - what are the differences between them and this bio?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:14 pm

I gess Jason Dosn't belong here TT^TT

Well then I just have Arcide,Etakey and Tommaru but OK I gess I should Delet Jason

Becouse all he's ment for is for fight's, wars,distruction,and etc Felarya is a peace full place.....somewhat

But I have Jason already in a RP In the forms already by Vegeta002 so I can't just delet him yet though Im just going to use Jason as a back up Bio just incase that the other form that I am on, Delets the Bio thread so Im just going to keep him here as a book mark Kindof.

but you know what I need to update Arcide's bio anyway

so is it just Ok just to leave this charrectur here just incase If I lose Jason Bio in the other Form

and thanks for understanding
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
Hey Im sorry Im having the wort time at school becouse it's close to summer and im getting much work done as I can

and I do apriciate the help but My life is right now kindof suckish and Sorry for having thoughs out berst, As everyone dising me at school as well and making fun of me and made alot of death threts to me and I am finaly beging to crake so Im sorta an Out burst bomb ready to explod so that I am sorry and the only reason why i hadn't change part of my charecture is becouse I can't think right now on to what to do

Okay, now you're trying to gain our acceptance by freaking SYMPATHY? Where will that work? If you were serious, I would understand, but it seems to me you are just trying to make us feel sorry for you by using a sob story. So no. I feel no pity. You're no differant in my opinion from a troll, and if not, then you are a hapless Noob. That's fine, Noobs just need to be tought. But you? You REFUSE to be tought. That or, again, you're just a self-absorbed, lousy troll.

I've had it. So many people on this forum have had it. You know what? Just leave.

Go away.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:30 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
Shinggaku wrote:

Okay, now you're trying to gain our acceptance by freaking SYMPATHY? Where will that work? If you were serious, I would understand, but it seems to me you are just trying to make us feel sorry for you by using a sob story. So no. I feel no pity. You're no differant in my opinion from a troll, and if not, then you are a hapless Noob. That's fine, Noobs just need to be tought. But you? You REFUSE to be tought. That or, again, you're just a self-absorbed, lousy troll.

I've had it. So many people on this forum have had it. You know what? Just leave.

Go away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
I gess Jason Dosn't belong here TT^TT

Well then I just have Arcide,Etakey and Tommaru but OK I gess I should Delet Jason

Becouse all he's ment for is for fight's, wars,distruction,and etc Felarya is a peace full place.....somewhat

But I have Jason already in a RP In the forms already by Vegeta002 so I can't just delet him yet though Im just going to use Jason as a back up Bio just incase that the other form that I am on, Delets the Bio thread so Im just going to keep him here as a book mark Kindof.

but you know what I need to update Arcide's bio anyway

so is it just Ok just to leave this charrectur here just incase If I lose Jason Bio in the other Form

and thanks for understanding

... I posted before I read that. Sorry.

But I do not edit it, only because it sums up my feelings for you BEFORE you apologized.

We weren't really hating you because Jason sucks... it's that he sucks and you wouldn't listen. If you listen, it's okay to have once had something like this- as long as you learn from it. And never do it again.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Ok I did but Im going to do some editing on Jason not for here for another site and then start on Redoing Arcide's bio

and it's ok and sorry for acting like a dip shit Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Shinggaku wrote:
Ok I did but Im going to do some editing on Jason not for here for another site and then start on Redoing Arcide's bio

and it's ok and sorry for acting like a dip shit Crying or Very sad

Forgiven. (By me)
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:33 am

Yaaayyy there's some harmony returning to the forums.. or thread.... I think.... *cough*
This makes me think... I have many other bios I have yet to write, whether or not they make it here, I have no idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Ok BBut I am going to work on this in here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Rejonn Bio Redo (still not finish)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2