Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male Prey seeks Female Predator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Live2run1990
Tasty morsel
Live2run1990

Male Prey seeks Female Predator Empty
PostSubject: Male Prey seeks Female Predator   Male Prey seeks Female Predator Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 pm

I am looking for a woman who would like to do a Giantess vore roleplay with me or a vore roleplay which ever you would like to do. Only a female, not a male pertending to be female. (I only roleplay as prey, so woman you will always be the preditor.)

I prefer it to be an oral vore, but I am willing to at least try the other types of vore at least once, if you wish to do something other than an oral vore. I would like for it to be a soft vore and it absolutly can never be a hard vore(I do not like that kind of vore). Any other details we can go over later.

My Yahoo IM is Live2run1990
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Male Prey seeks Female Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Prey seeks Female Predator   Male Prey seeks Female Predator Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Dude...What the hell are you blabbering about?

First of all: This is Felarya...not Eka's. Felary does contain vore yes(a lot actually), but its not just vore, vore and more vore. We do a lot of other stuff too, we talk, we discuss and we help wach other get better at writing and making art, by giving constructive critticism.

Second of all: Your first post??? you make one post in which you insult Felarya and it's inhabitants???(not directly, more in what you, apperently, believe Felarya is) please tell us that it wasn't your intention.

And lastly: WHO the hell do you think you are talking like you own the female sex?
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/

Male Prey seeks Female Predator
Page 1 of 1