Felarya

Felarya forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Angel + Succubi Crossbreed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:48 pm

Just an idea thats been in my head for a while now. First i know that Angels and Succubi aren't the best of friends to each other. But when you think about it, it is possible for this to happen. I still have no idea what to call them. ^^;

Angel, Succubi hybrids are extremely rare (mostly due to the fact that the two races cant stand each other.). The hybrid usual has a combination of angel and Succubi physical trates. An Example would be a dark halo and white bat wings, or white horns and black wings Exc. One thing that Is almost in all of the hybrids are there Succubi Magic nullifying stoumics.

The hybrids usually are not excepted by Haven or Hell, so they mostly live in Felarya where they can do whatever they please. Although Hell generally doesn't care what happens to the Hybrids and usually leaves them alone, Some Angels are completely descusted by there very existence. That being said they send Angel hunters to kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
avatar

Posts : 3766
Join date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:31 am

That's an interesting idea ^_^
Visually it can looks vrey good Smile
Any particularities/skills you would see on them ?

By the way I added your stun spike ( a bit changed ) to the plant section Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 941
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 28
Location : The place you fear.

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:50 am

Sounds like the Angel equivilant of a Dunpeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:05 am

It's rember me dizzy from the game Guilty Gear X, she can use both darkness and light Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:26 am

well The hybrids have a very high magical ability's. They already know spells from both there Angel and Succubi Heritage. Plus, they have a very unique ability, they can master any spell they have seen in just a few days. This excludes spells such as coldfire.

PS. Thx Karbo i saw! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast


Posts : 3222
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:43 am

These poor creatures are hated by both angel and succubi? How horrible, and ironic.

It must really be difficult to survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:33 am

mangamastermind wrote:
well The hybrids have a very high magical ability's. They already know spells from both there Angel and Succubi Heritage. Plus, they have a very unique ability, they can master any spell they have seen in just a few days. This excludes spells such as coldfire.
SHARRINGAN!! Laughing
More seriously the fact they have the both qualities of the angels and this ability, it doesn't make them a too much powerfull Question
By example an hal-breed Angel+silver succubus will know no problem to defeat any kind of Angel Assassin because they are immune to any kind of metal, and she know all the angel speells plus she learns every spell she see. She can not be defeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:42 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
mangamastermind wrote:
well The hybrids have a very high magical ability's. They already know spells from both there Angel and Succubi Heritage. Plus, they have a very unique ability, they can master any spell they have seen in just a few days. This excludes spells such as coldfire.
SHARRINGAN!! Laughing
More seriously the fact they have the both qualities of the angels and this ability, it doesn't make them a too much powerfull Question
By example an hal-breed Angel+silver succubus will know no problem to defeat any kind of Angel Assassin because they are immune to any kind of metal, and she know all the angel speells plus she learns every spell she see. She can not be defeated.

well like i said before some ability's cant be mimicked. Also if the hybrid deseded from a silver succubus, the metal immunity would be dulled down considerably. This applys to all sub classes of angels and Succubi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 am

mangamastermind wrote:
well like i said before some ability's cant be mimicked. Also if the hybrid deseded from a silver succubus, the metal immunity would be dulled down considerably. This applys to all sub classes of angels and Succubi.

Nothing forbid her to combine it with her angel ability and create a new abitlity as strong as the original ability or powerfull. By example someone who did magical and physical damages is more dangerous than a pure warrior or a pure mage. Even if you use a magic barrier to protect it you will take the physical damage and if you block with a non-magic shield you will take the magical damage. Except if you use the both too.

Even if she can't mimicked all the ability, I agree with that but the problem she can learn all the basic of magic of succubus and angels even if she can't learn the high level but she create a spell which combine all the many abilities she has learned and create a equivalent spell. No matter how powerful and the level of a spell is, it's possess a common base. Since you know this base you have no problem to developp a counter or an equivalent.

What I want to explain, the idea of this unique ability to copy magic is not bad but the fact they possess both the ability of their common ancestors, it's too much because the ability to mimic magic made them too dangerous because contrary to their parents they are not limited by their elements a fire succubus can't learn frost spell nor the divine spells of the angels. Or an angels can't learn the demonic spells of the succubus. They can learn both even if as good as the pure race.

A mage who knows all the school of magics even if he didn't know the most adavnced spell but he knows how to counter this magic. Because the ability to copy a steal with a good analytical mind, any kind of magic is useless aginst him.

By example the half-breed humans and elf, they live more longers than humans but less than the elves. But they are a better physical strenght than elf and better magician than humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 am

Hmmm i get your point gwada. Maby insted of a few days i should make it half the time of a regurler spell caster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:54 am

mangamastermind wrote:
Hmmm i get your point gwada. Maby insted of a few days i should make it half the time of a regurler spell caster.

I'm glad you understand my point of view Very Happy

They may have to steal temporarily a spell but they don't have none the ability of their parents. Or they use a strange magic which combine their demonic and divine origin. Or they have only the ability to copy spell due to the fact they didn't belong to any particular magic type.

Due to their origin they are very different they are not good and not evil, their mentality may be similar to the humans because they have their own free will. They may follow their own logic which make them very difficult to understand by their both parents, by example a succubus who say the verity and act very prudish or a lustful angel. They are already dangerous because they are unpredictable, and the problem with the ability to copy magic I fear they made them too much powerful and feared by all the magic race in Felarya.


Your idea is similar to the nephilin a cross-breed human angel, except their form is different than their parents and looks like more monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Another unique trate about the hybrids is that there body seems to change depending on the energys in the air. If the Energy is positive or holy, there body seems to change into more of an angel (an example being a dark halo turning white), Or if the Energy Negative or demonic, there body changes into more of that of a Succubi. This change can effect there personality, but more strong willed creatures can overcome this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:46 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
Another unique trate about the hybrids is that there body seems to change depending on the energys in the air. If the Energy is positive or holy, there body seems to change into more of an angel (an example being a dark halo turning white), Or if the Energy Negative or demonic, there body changes into more of that of a Succubi. This change can effect there personality, but more strong willed creatures can overcome this.
it's an excellent idea Very Happy
It may create funny situation like suddenly they pass from holy to evil and people believe they turned evil Laughing

more I think about your idea more I think about the hanyo of the manga Inu-Yasha, half-breed humans and monster. There is a moment where the hanyo become a pure human and lost his power temporaly or in certain condition their monster half can take the control on them.

This unique trate suit better to the ability to copy magic, because it show how their condittion may be difficult for them. And with the fact they are hatred by both the heaven and hell, give them a tragic side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:31 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

it's an excellent idea Very Happy
It may create funny situation like suddenly they pass from holy to evil and people believe they turned evil Laughing

more I think about your idea more I think about the hanyo of the manga Inu-Yasha, half-breed humans and monster. There is a moment where the hanyo become a pure human and lost his power temporaly or in certain condition their monster half can take the control on them.

This unique trate suit better to the ability to copy magic, because it show how their condittion may be difficult for them. And with the fact they are hatred by both the heaven and hell, give them a tragic side.

Holy Crap your right! Shocked I did that without thinking Laughing

Also you do have a point. I do think the changing trate is better. As much as i like the mimic magic ability, this ones better. They can still be genius spellcasters though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
Also you do have a point. I do think the changing trate is better. As much as i like the mimic magic ability, this ones better. They can still be genius spellcasters though.
Thanks Very Happy
The fact they are genius spellcaster can not be denied due to their special origin, it's something more personnal Very Happy
Some may reach a level they can learn spell by the single fact they have seen it or spell some spellsteal from their opponent or developp a special magic which combine their origins.

If you know the manga Beet the vandel buster, the same authors did before a manga called Dragon quest Dai no boken (sorry if I did a mistake in the name Embarassed ) . In this manga the main characters defeat a monster who was a sort mix of a elemental of fire and ice. It could use both spell based on fire and ice, later in the story the mage of the team learned from a wiser mage that the fact they defeat it was the fact the creature was young. Because the base of the fire magic and ice magic is the same the only difference is the temperature and if you combine the two magic you can create a powerfull spell than none fire magic and ice magic could no match against it. But as ll the spells, reflect magic spell and object could counter it. This spell was just the combination of the basic spell of fire and ice, and was more powerfull to the most powerfull spell of fire which consume the life of the caster.

It explains why I was not completely agree with to give them the ability to mimic spell because they have already a strong potential, and even you say they can not mimic spell like coldfire they can create something more powerfull.

It like the human race in RPG games, they average in everything but when they combine all their ability they are superior to the other race.

That's why the ability to copy magic even if it's not perfect it offers many possibilities beyond all you can imagine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Eugene's Trick Bag

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:42 pm

That sounds pretty far-fetched... I wonder how voracious they'd be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:49 pm

It realy depends. Some just want to lay low and eat plants and anamles. Others cant get enough of humans and want to eat them the first chance they get.

All and all it really depends how much the angels have you on there radar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
avatar

Posts : 2433
Join date : 2007-12-11
Location : Old World

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:57 am

While the Crossbreed idea is done a bunch, it's still a nice addition (there's a reason it's done a bunch, and not done only once or twice).

Myself, I imagine their spellcasters would be like a 2nd Ed D&D Specialist mage on Crack (Namely, the additional Spell per LEVEL plus normal bonus', AND they'd likely lose the "Limited Sphere" drawback). In return, I'd expect their durability to plummet dramatically. Of course, they could just make themselves go into a Magic-Meltdown if they get injured Fatally.

"Sir, we got her! ...Why is she glowing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rev
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Eugene's Trick Bag

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Malahite wrote:
While the Crossbreed idea is done a bunch, it's still a nice addition (there's a reason it's done a bunch, and not done only once or twice).

Myself, I imagine their spellcasters would be like a 2nd Ed D&D Specialist mage on Crack (Namely, the additional Spell per LEVEL plus normal bonus', AND they'd likely lose the "Limited Sphere" drawback). In return, I'd expect their durability to plummet dramatically. Of course, they could just make themselves go into a Magic-Meltdown if they get injured Fatally.

"Sir, we got her! ...Why is she glowing?"
Why would that be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
avatar

Posts : 2433
Join date : 2007-12-11
Location : Old World

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:47 am

The Rev wrote:
Malahite wrote:
While the Crossbreed idea is done a bunch, it's still a nice addition (there's a reason it's done a bunch, and not done only once or twice).

Myself, I imagine their spellcasters would be like a 2nd Ed D&D Specialist mage on Crack (Namely, the additional Spell per LEVEL plus normal bonus', AND they'd likely lose the "Limited Sphere" drawback). In return, I'd expect their durability to plummet dramatically. Of course, they could just make themselves go into a Magic-Meltdown if they get injured Fatally.

"Sir, we got her! ...Why is she glowing?"
Why would that be?
The durability?

In most universes (Of course, Felarya strives to be different), the more magical power one has, the lesser of a physical body they tend to have. Doesn't usually matter since they can just exist as a giant sentient ball of Magic in most instances, though the point stands.

Something about Magic sapping away at their health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
avatar

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2008-01-20
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:03 pm

It's funny, there's an online game where you can become a crossbreed between a werewolf and a vampire and you are rejected from both sides, not that this matter. This only show that light and dark combined gives unimaginable potential.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
It's funny, there's an online game where you can become a crossbreed between a werewolf and a vampire and you are rejected from both sides, not that this matter. This only show that light and dark combined gives unimaginable potential.
It gives a human Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
avatar

Posts : 2433
Join date : 2007-12-11
Location : Old World

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

It gives a human Very Happy
It gives an Abomination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
avatar

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2008-01-20
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:59 pm

It actually reminds me of Fear Unlimited, a flash game tributing Devil May Cry. The protagonist is the product of an Immortal and a human woman. He is the only one who can wield the sword Onnen, a blade too powerful for a mortal and too pure for an Immortal to weild. That's from the guy who made this that I based myself about Immortals, Demons, mortals and partially Elemental Knights, the other thing was the Elemental Knights in Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1828
Join date : 2007-12-08
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:24 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
It actually reminds me of Fear Unlimited, a flash game tributing Devil May Cry. The protagonist is the product of an Immortal and a human woman. He is the only one who can wield the sword Onnen, a blade too powerful for a mortal and too pure for an Immortal to weild. That's from the guy who made this that I based myself about Immortals, Demons, mortals and partially Elemental Knights, the other thing was the Elemental Knights in Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.
This concept has existed since many years, it's not the first time it has been used Very Happy

Quote :
He is the only one who can wield the sword Onnen, a blade too powerful for a mortal and too pure for an Immortal to weild.

If the sword has been created for this kind of character it's normal. It's a question of reason why the object has been created. Items has been created for a kind of character, so it's logic only this kind of character can use it, but it doesn't mean this object is very overpowered because it's possible to create a counter to this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Angel + Succubi Crossbreed   

Back to top Go down
 
Angel + Succubi Crossbreed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Satoshi Kamiya - Angel Fish
» Sarah Mclachlan and Pink In the Arms of an Angel
» Criss Angel
» Angel On A Jet Ski Saves Nashville Woman/Dog
» MY SWEET ANGEL, MY SENSUAL LADY!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Change suggestions-
Jump to: