Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domino succubi

Go down 
+3
Vaderaz
TheQuantumMechanic
gwadahunter2222
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm

Domino succubi are a very rare species of Succubi.

Their skin are ivory with black spots in all their bodies and large horizontal black line on their belly.
They are stronger and more endurance than their cousins. The domino succubi has the ability to multiply themselves by a manipulation of time and space which allow them to be in different space at the same time. It's still the entity but doing different actions at the same times, sharing the same state. That's why they call domino succubi if one fall the other follow like domino.
The multiplication can be total (a complete complete body) or partial (many limbs for the same body)
They can temporar use their ability on thing and living being but they need to touch their target first.

The ability of the domino succubi is a double edge sword, it can be easily returned against them. They are very vulnerable to surprise attack, even they have a great physical strenght and how powerfull they can be. They will allways need the protection of someone else, that's why most of them works as servants of many powerfull demonlord to seek protection.

They are very efficient in teleportation and summoning magic if they are in danger they can call their master's minions as bodyguard or their master.

Domino succubi offer many advantage to their master, they are very valuable and the reasons for many wars between many demon lord.

PS: They have a very dangerous ability I will explain later but I got to go Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:47 pm

So... it's not really multiplication, so much as it's bilocation? Meaning, there's only one demon, but it's physically in two, three, however many places at one time? I think I get it, if that's what you mean. Smile

Very interesting concept; since it's only one creature, I'm assuming that "they" all share senses? If a Domino Succubi 'splits' into six and arranges itselves at each face of a cube, the creature sees the entire shape from all sides at once? Or did you have something else in mind? confused

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
The multiplication can be total (a complete complete body) or partial (many limbs for the same body)
They can temporar use their ability on thing and living being but they need to touch their target first.

Does the partial 'multiplication' have to be on their 'own' body? If they can make another whole version of themselves appear in an open space, can they make another set of arms appear sticking out of a wall behind someone, for example? Smile

Being able to use there ability on other objects and living beings is interesting, and just a little creepy. Very Happy Is there a time limit on how long it lasts, or does it stay that way until they undo it? A human having two versions of himself walking around could be a special kind of hell, if anything that happens to one body also happens to the other. Very, very, very dangerous on Felarya. help

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
... most of them works as servants of many powerfull demonlord to seek protection

I could see Domino Succubi being highly desired as major domos, secretaries, lieutenants, etc. in Hell. Upper-middle management; they can just get more done than anybody else! Very Happy Every demon Lord who is anybody should have one taking care of all the neccessary business, for efficiency.

... Yeah, I can see how they'd be valuable enough to have conflicts over. Smile

Edit: Of course, it would be interesting to see a crazy, schzoid Domino Succubi. Talking to herself, developing multiple personalities that eventually split up into seperate bodies, etc. Laughing

Last edited by TheQuantumMechanic on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:02 pm

Not bad lol! ,but, when you say that they can be in several places at the same time, do you refer that they does a sort of "division", or that "they" of the future / past goes to the "present" of other one and that if his "past" or "future" "dies", all others disappear with her, not? (is what I think when you talk of "control of space-time")
If this one is the case (the second), they will have to do everything what her "others" have done. (If "she" from the future comes to the present to help in something, she will have to do it later, not?) I say that only to have an idea. confused but I dont mean that it would be useless, all the opposit Very Happy

(I expect not have done too many mistakes) No
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Atlas wrote:
Not bad lol! ,but, when you say that they can be in several places at the same time, do you refer that they does a sort of "division", or that "they" of the future / past goes to the "present" of other one and that if his "past" or "future" "dies", all others disappear with her, not? (is what I think when you talk of "control of space-time")
If this one is the case (the second), they will have to do everything what her "others" have done. (If "she" from the future comes to the present to help in something, she will have to do it later, not?) I say that only to have an idea. confused but I dont mean that it would be useless, all the opposit Very Happy

(I expect not have done too many mistakes) No

It is possible, under some spacetime constructs, to model one object that occupies multiple spatial locations at one point in time. This spacetime theories typically use at least three spatial dimensions and three temporal dimensions. You're already familiar with the three spatial dimensions of length, width, and height; well, for the temporal dimensions, there are time-length, time-width, and time-height.

An object operating under this form of spacetime is assumed to occupy the exact same volume in the temporal "world" as it does in the spatial "world" for every moment of its existence. So, it's time-length is equal to its length, it's time-width is equal to its width, and its time-height is equal to its height under normal circumstances, barring external factors. Typically, a single object or person will have a single corresponding temporal "reflection"; but a person who somehow existed simultaneously in two places at once would have a single temporal "self" and two (or however many) physical "selves".

The reverse is possible as well; a single person who was somehow physically present in two different time periods at the same time (both "worlds" were equally "real" to him), would have a single physical "self" and two temporal "selves". Because he is actually occupying one place, in two different times.

It's kind of difficult to explain, but it makes sense once you get the hang of it. It's one of the niftier (non-Einstein) spacetime concepts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:00 pm

TheQuantumMechanic wrote:

It is possible, under some spacetime constructs, to model one object that occupies multiple spatial locations at one point in time. This spacetime theories typically use at least three spatial dimensions and three temporal dimensions. You're already familiar with the three spatial dimensions of length, width, and height; well, for the temporal dimensions, there are time-length, time-width, and time-height.

An object operating under this form of spacetime is assumed to occupy the exact same volume in the temporal "world" as it does in the spatial "world" for every moment of its existence. So, it's time-length is equal to its length, it's time-width is equal to its width, and its time-height is equal to its height under normal circumstances, barring external factors. Typically, a single object or person will have a single corresponding temporal "reflection"; but a person who somehow existed simultaneously in two places at once would have a single temporal "self" and two (or however many) physical "selves".

The reverse is possible as well; a single person who was somehow physically present in two different time periods at the same time (both "worlds" were equally "real" to him), would have a single physical "self" and two temporal "selves". Because he is actually occupying one place, in two different times.

It's kind of difficult to explain, but it makes sense once you get the hang of it. It's one of the niftier (non-Einstein) spacetime concepts. Very Happy

In this kind of concept their power work more or less, when they use them you have the feeling she multiply or divide herself in many form. By example a domino succubi need to go in four different place from the place she is you will see her divide herself in four entities who will take four different paths but in reality it's the same entity who take four different paths at the same time.

When we move we can take only one path but it doesn't apply for her she can take all many path at the same time. The concept of "choice" as we know don't exist for her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:17 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
In this kind of concept their power work more or less, when they use them you have the feeling she multiply or divide herself in many form. By example a domino succubi need to go in four different place from the place she is you will see her divide herself in four entities who will take four different paths but in reality it's the same entity who take four different paths at the same time.

When we move we can take only one path but it doesn't apply for her she can take all many path at the same time. The concept of "choice" as we know don't exist for her Very Happy

Very interesting, lots of possibility there. Very Happy How many places can a Domino Succubi be in at once?

And did you see my questions earlier up in the thread? Smile
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:10 pm

Very interesting, lots of possibility there. Very Happy How many places can a Domino Succubi be in at once?

And did you see my questions earlier up in the thread? Smile

Yeah I see your questions, the limit of the domino succubi it's their physical state. A domino succubi can be at different place until her state allow her. Their state change at the same time if one is tired the others will be, if one is hurt the other will be at the same time, if one die the other will die.

So if you see a domino succubi fall on the ground you will see all the other fall on the ground too, it can be risky why because when if they are hurt in different way they all will have the same injury. If you heal one you heal the other.

The number of places a domino succubi can be will depend on the space available and if the different place are safe for her.

Very interesting concept; since it's only one creature, I'm assuming that "they" all share senses? If a Domino Succubi 'splits' into six and arranges itselves at each face of a cube, the creature sees the entire shape from all sides at once? Or did you have something else in mind?

Yes they will see the entire shape from all sides at once and yes I have somthing else in mind Evil laugh

Does the partial 'multiplication' have to be on their 'own' body? If they can make another whole version of themselves appear in an open space, can they make another set of arms appear sticking out of a wall behind someone, for example?

Yes they can do it except if you cut a one arms the other are cut and fall like dominos. The abilities is based on the concept of the domino. Their power is at the same time powerful and weak, their power can be similar to James Madrox from X-men but except when she falls the other falls. So the more they use their ability the riskier the situation becomes for them, it's double-edge sword. That's why they seek protections from another demons.

Being able to use there ability on other objects and living beings is interesting, and just a little creepy. Very Happy Is there a time limit on how long it lasts, or does it stay that way until they undo it? A human having two versions of himself walking around could be a special kind of hell, if anything that happens to one body also happens to the other. Very, very, very dangerous on Felarya.

Yes there is a time limits, it will depend on the will of the succubi she can make it long or short. But it can break by a sudden change of state of her target all the double will merge or get teleported where the change happen.

But they are another ability more dangerous Evil laugh

Of course, it would be interesting to see a crazy, schzoid Domino Succubi. Talking to herself, developing multiple personalities that eventually split up into seperate bodies, etc.

They are all like that and they are very
The domino succubi is very proud to the fact she can makes love with herself Laughing

I will add more explantion soon Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:11 pm

I like this idea very interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Their most dangerous abilities.

The domino succubi are very voracious, they like to feel their stomach bloated and full.
Inside their stomach their ability change, the domino succubi can multiply their prey inside their stomach each doubles are real and they all share the experience of the others. Allow them to feel full even if they swallow one prey. The most terrifying is they split their victim in two one they will swallow and the otehr they will let outside. The victim live the situation from both outside and inside, until he reach the stomach the one who is outside experience his many death by digestions, this dangerous abilities is very appreciated by many demon lord when they want to questionning their opponents Evil laugh

Sorry I know it's very weird and scaring, never ask me how I get this idea I had, so I need your opinon about it.

And if someone has better explanation I'm interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:54 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Their most dangerous abilities.

The domino succubi are very voracious, they like to feel their stomach bloated and full.
Inside their stomach their ability change, the domino succubi can multiply their prey inside their stomach each doubles are real and they all share the experience of the others. Allow them to feel full even if they swallow one prey. The most terrifying is they split their victim in two one they will swallow and the otehr they will let outside. The victim live the situation from both outside and inside, until he reach the stomach the one who is outside experience his many death by digestions, this dangerous abilities is very appreciated by many demon lord when they want to questionning their opponents Evil laugh

Sorry I know it's very weird and scaring, never ask me how I get this idea I had, so I need your opinon about it.

And if someone has better explanation I'm interested Very Happy

Waw,that must be a very effective systeme of torture, I don't think a lot of people could resist the experience of being digested. Shocked
At the same time, with this skill, they could eat, without exactly "killing" her preys; they catch one, multiply him and let one free (sure, the inconviniente for the prey is that he will be a bit traumatized, but, better than nothing) Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:46 am

In general a domino succubi can offer many unique experience and this one made them very appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Hmm... That's a very fascinating addition. Very Happy I can see how that would be useful in certain ways in Hell. Not only do they make great secretaries/personal assistants, Domino Succubi make awesome Chief Torturers/Dungeon Keepers. Like I said, every demon lord will want one! Laughing

The one thing I have a question about regarding the ability is this:

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
The most terrifying is they split their victim in two one they will swallow and the otehr they will let outside. The victim live the situation from both outside and inside, until he reach the stomach the one who is outside experience his many death by digestions...

Are victims subjected to this split "permanently"? You said "many death by digestions", so I'm assuming that if one of him dies, the other doesn't immediately die the way a Domino Succubi would? I think I need a bit more information on this, before I really feel comfortable making any speculations. Smile
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Are victims subjected to this split "permanently"? You said "many death by digestions", so I'm assuming that if one of him dies, the other doesn't immediately die the way a Domino Succubi would? I think I need a bit more information on this, before I really feel comfortable making any speculations. Smile

The split becomes permanent when the victims reach the stomach. Inside her stomach her power works differently inside the stomach her power is very similar to James Madrox, each double share the experience of the others. That's why the double who is outside don't die but have the experience of his many death inside her stomach.

Maybe her stomach is a kind of dimension where she create alternate version of her victims she digest.

Or maybe like the novel you quote where a god of time, use his power to kill someone in different way, Except here she did an alteration of space and time, where the victim live many time the experience of his death but at the same time.

What do you think scratch
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:53 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
The split becomes permanent when the victims reach the stomach. Inside her stomach her power works differently inside the stomach her power is very similar to James Madrox, each double share the experience of the others. That's why the double who is outside don't die but have the experience of his many death inside her stomach.

Maybe her stomach is a kind of dimension where she create alternate version of her victims she digest.

Or maybe like the novel you quote where a god of time, use his power to kill someone in different way, Except here she did an alteration of space and time, where the victim live many time the experience of his death but at the same time.

What do you think scratch

Hmm... it is interesting to think about. Smile Especially from a Quantum Mechanics (the theory, not myself) standpoint. Laughing

A Domino Succubi's stomach is Schrödinger's box, and the prey is Schrödinger's cat. Smile
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:29 am

Hmm... it is interesting to think about. Smile Especially from a Quantum Mechanics (the theory, not myself) standpoint. Laughing

A Domino Succubi's stomach is Schrödinger's box, and the prey is Schrödinger's cat. Smile

I didn't know that Embarassed
But I'm happy you like this abilities. How do you explain the power of the domino succubi Question
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:38 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
I didn't know that Embarassed

It is a difficult concept to explain, because it is a thought experiment that relies on several other quantum physics concepts such as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. scratch I can try to explain what it means in the context of the Domino Succubi's powers, however.

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
But I'm happy you like this abilities.

It is very interesting, and allows for an entire world of possibilities. Laughing So much more I could get accomplished if I had a Domino Succubi's power! sobsob

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
How do you explain the power of the domino succubi Question

Well... it is something like this:

When a Domino Succubi 'splits' someone, that person experiences everything either of his selves experiences. Unlike with a Domino Succubi, however, for whom all of her selves share the same "real" existence... only one of the victims can be considered the "real" one. The others are merely clones, that share the physical, mental, and magical traits of the original.

All of the victims "selves" are still linked, so they all experience the same thing, but as long as the "real" one is alive... his existence won't end from anything the Domino Succubi does to his clones. Unfortunately for the victim, he remains linked to any of the clones the Domino Succubi "splits" from him, even if she splits a clone into a clone into a clone.

So, if she makes just one copy of him, and swallows that copy... and then splits the copy into a dozen to fill up her stomach, the "real" victim is going to experience being digested twelve times over. However, a copy maintains the state the original (or clone it was copied from) was in at the moment it was copied... so a Domino Succubi can't "split" a half-digested person into a fully healthy clone to digest all over again.

She would have to copy the original person again, and then swallow the copy to digest it. However, if she swallows the original, and leaves a copy running around outside her stomach... that copy will vanish after the normal duration has expired, or the original dies from being digested; whichever comes first.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm

It explain better how her power works on other people and how they can digested many times someone.
Thanks I will work on that soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:05 pm

You are welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:26 pm

New exxplanation of the domino succubis, Iuse some of your explanation Quantum Very Happy

Domino succubi
Domino succubi are a very rare species of Succubi, their skin are ivory with black spots in all their bodies and large horizontal black line on their belly.They are physically stronger and more endurance than their cousins.

The domino succubi are expert in manipulation of space and time more precisely in bilocation. When they use their powers on themselves, they can multiply themselves allow them to different actions at the same times. They can make another whole version of themselves appear in an open space, or make another set of arms appear sticking out of a wall behind someone. When they use their power on themselves the domino are very vulnerable to surprise attack, even if they have a great physical strenght and how powerfull they can be. If one of her double is hurt or kill the other would be, the more she uses her power, the more dangerous the situation becomes for her. That's why they are always under the protection of another demon.

Domino succubis are very efficient in teleportation and summoning magic, so if they are attacked they can call use the powers coming from the realm of their master or send their opponents to face their master. In general it's very harsh to defeat a demon in his realm.The domino succubi are highly desired, they are in charge of the management of the realm of their master and they serve loyally their current master. To become the master of a domino succubi you have just to kill her current master, that's why a dominos succubis can have different master in their life.

Their power change when they use it on another target than themlseves. When they touch something or someone they can split into different copy for a limited time, each copy experiences everything either of his selves experiences. Unlike when she use her power of herself, however, for whom all of her selves share the same "real" existence, only one can be considered the "real" one. The others are merely clones, that share the physical, mental, and magical traits of the original. All of the clone are still linked, so they all experience the same thing, as long as the "real" one is not destroy. its existence won't end from no matter what happen to the clones. Unfortunately the original remains linked to any of the clones the Domino Succubi "splits" from it, even if she splits a clone into a clone into a clone.

The hell of the dominos

If a domino succubi makes just one copy of her victim, and swallows the copy and she can split the copy to fill up her stomach, the "real" victim is going to experience being digested many times over. However, a copy maintains the state the original (or clone it was copied from) was in at the moment it was copied so a Domino Succubi can't "split" a half-digested person into a fully healthy clone to digest all over again. She would have to copy the original person again, and then swallow the copy to digest it. However, if she swallows the original, and leaves a copy running around outside her stomach, that copy will vanish after the normal duration has expired, or the original dies from being digested; whichever comes first.

What do you think Question

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:41 am

Very nice explanation, I think it works very well. Smile

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Domino succubis are very efficient in teleportation and summoning magic, so if they are attacked they can call use the powers coming from the realm of their master or send their opponents to face their master. In general it's very harsh to defeat a demon in his real.The domino succubi are highly desired, they are in charge of the management of the realm of their master and they serve loyally their current master. To become the master of a domino succubi you have just to kill her current master, that's why a dominos succubis can have different master in their life.

I particularly like this part here; it establishes a lot of character, and helps me visualize Domino Succubi as Hell's efficiency experts. Very Happy

It must come as a rude surprise to those Demon Lords during coups, when someone else is overthrowing them, that their loyal servant doesn't seem to be bothered at all.

"The palace is being overrun! Quickly, <Insert Domino's name here>, to my side! We must flee and regroup, so that we can gather my forces and return to crush the fool who challenged me." Mad

"Excellent plan, my Lord. Unfortunately, I fear I won't be joining you." No

"What?! Why not?" Shocked

"I estimate with a 95% probability that the majority of your forces will defect, and that you will be defeated." Sad

"What? Those... traitorous filth! When I retake the palace, I'll have them all flayed for their treachery!" Very Mad

"Very good, sir. I, of course, will always remain absolutely loyal to my Lord." Smile

"Of course, my dear. Loyalty such as yours is a rare thing to come b- wait... you said before that you wouldn't be joining me." Suspect

"As you said, sir. I won't be joining you." No

"But, whyever not?" confused

"Because, I'm afraid that in approximately twenty seconds, my new Lord is going to walk through those doors. I, of course, shall welcome her with open arms. For your own sake, it may be best if you fled now. Best of luck with your plan to retake the palace; if you succeed, your loyal servant shall be waiting here for your return." Very Happy

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
What do you think Question

I think you did a very good job with this revised explanation. Smile

One suggestion, though, might be to make it so that only Domino Succubi (and Demons who might be "special exceptions") are able to get sustenance from digesting the 'clones'. Otherwise, the Bottomless Pit also known as Menyssan, would just have to become Best Friends Forever with a Domino Succubi and she would be set for the rest of her life for meals. ;D
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 am

One suggestion, though, might be to make it so that only Domino Succubi (and Demons who might be "special exceptions") are able to get sustenance from digesting the 'clones'. Otherwise, the Bottomless Pit also known as Menyssan, would just have to become Best Friends Forever with a Domino Succubi and she would be set for the rest of her life for meals. ;D
I will think about this detail Very Happy

If you don't notice the Domina succubi to survive use a systeme similar to Thaumaturgy, she had to link herself with a demon to manage his realm. She becomes the "government" or the living avatar of the realm. So she can use all the power of the realm as the same level of her master except she can not surpass him because only the master can define or change his realm.
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:46 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
If you don't notice the Domina succubi to survive use a systeme similar to Thaumaturgy, she had to link herself with a demon to manage his realm. She becomes the "government" or the living avatar of the realm. So she can use all the power of the realm as the same level of her master except she can not surpass him because only the master can define or change his realm.

*nod* In that sense, Domino Succubi basically function as a Major Domo or Palatine. Basically, a high-ranking official that is entrusted with special powers and authority usually reserved for the Lord himself; in that capacity, a Domino Succubi would serve as a representation of the Lord's sovereignty.

That also makes for an interesting consideration, when considering the Thaumaturgy angle. A Domino Succubi would only have that influence over the realm as long as she was not 'cut off', or 'fired' by the demon she serves. However, during transition periods (a successful coup, another demon winning a duel for rulership of the realm, etc.), it's very possible that the 'power' of the demon lord temporarily becomes the Domino Succubi's for safekeeping, until she recognizes the new demon as the lord of the realm, and transfers the power and authority to him.

That means that a Domino Succubi is very likely to survive multiple regime changes intact; there really wouldn't be much point in killing her for betraying you if you're a Demon Lord who just got overthrown. If you manage to take your realm back, she'll serve you just as loyally as she'd serve anyone else, and you need her to turn the keys to the kingdom back over to you... even if she isn't going to actually help you with retaking the kingdom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:19 am

Haha nice little conversation between the succubi and her "master" XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:23 pm

When the succubie separates, do the "clones" have the original personality or does it change into a new one?
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm

By the way great Idea for a succbi!
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Domino succubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino succubi   Domino succubi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domino succubi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next