Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-Tauric Dridder?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slaker-of-the-year
Tasty morsel

Non-Tauric Dridder? Empty
PostSubject: Non-Tauric Dridder?   Non-Tauric Dridder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Yeah, I was thinking randomly about characters in the world of Felarya, seeing as there are so many awesome ones, and I had an intresting idea: A story about a dridder who is "Altered" by shapers. I just wanted to see what you guys thought before I actually begin writing...
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Non-Tauric Dridder?   Non-Tauric Dridder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Firstly, welcome to the forum Slaker.

Now I am not completely certain what you mean by a non-tauric dridder. Dridders are spider-taurs lol.

Now about shapers, are you referring to Chlaena Shapers?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Non-Tauric Dridder?   Non-Tauric Dridder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 pm

I have a vauge idea of what you mean but tauric is part of the definition of driddler, so it wouldn't be a driddler would it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Slaker-of-the-year
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Non-Tauric Dridder?   Non-Tauric Dridder? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am

Yes, I mean the Chlaena shapers, and by non-tauric, I mean that he USED to be a dridder, but now, he has no idea what he is.
Sorry for any confusion...
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Non-Tauric Dridder?   Non-Tauric Dridder? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am

Ah, well, keep in mind that Shapers usually trade for services of a limited kind of operation, such as for a Shock Claw, a Tendril Graft... So unless you either 1. Payed for successive operations that make you into an unrecognizable monster or 2. Are kidnapped and used as a guinea pig you probably will retain a good bit of what you are.

Slaker-of-the-year wrote:
Yes, I mean the Chlaena shapers, and by non-tauric, I mean that he USED to be a dridder, but now, he has no idea what he is.

Ah, then what you meant is more 'monstrous'. This is an important distinction.

Now, I have to ask how exactly would this dridder have made it to the Sea Depths and come into contact with the Shapers...?

(Oh, and this thread will be moved to Character Discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Tauric Dridder?   Non-Tauric Dridder? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Tauric Dridder?
Page 1 of 1