Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trip back to earth.

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
The Joker
codaman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:57 pm

"alright, look, why not talk it over instead of fighting over it?" Cody said to the girls. he then flew back to his branch and walked back inside his tree disappearing past the curtain.

"what happened? is she gone?" Roxane asked checking Cody.

"She doesn't want to fight i guess, i don't even think she cares."

Roxane then walked outsideonto the branch, waving to Ha'dara. "Good morning."

Cody started going through his things stuffing clothes into a backpack on the edge of his bed..

(Sorry, im really busy lately..)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:26 am

Ha'dara noticed Roxane walk out "Morning", then turned to Nok'tara "I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but what are you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 am

Neguma had been listening in to all the conversations going on. Her ears perked straight up and aimed at the tree at the mention of "Earth".
She completly ignored the scene with jenny and ferona and jumped straight into the tree, through the curtains. Her eyes widened and sparkled as she looked into the portal, she stutterd "E-e-earth?! A-are you going to e-earth?! TAKE ME!!!" She nearly screamed at Roxane, making a new scene of its own inside the tree behind the curtain. Earth was her home initially, she missed the cities, the un-suspicious people, just being in a small city was a feast and a beauty all it's own. And also, no giant creatures trying to eat her everytime.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 pm

"no!"Ferona says firmly leaping on Jenny before she can get to her feet and binding them togethor with another strong vine she giggled happily to herself.

"this happens everytime i stop"Jenny says resting her head against the ground a little anoyed.

"i won't stop until you get in my bed you delicous piece of meat"

"NO IF I'VE TOLD YOU ONCE I'VE TOLD YO ONCE I AM NOT GETTING INTO YOUR BED!"

"the pot it is then"Ferona says smiling getting to her feet and efortlessly holding the bound jenny over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 am

Ha'dara looked down at Ferona "Could you just shut up for a while? Your voice is getting annoying." then leaned down to her "But out of curiosity; Why do you keep pestering her? I'd have thought that you would understand a word as simple as 'No'"

GiantessFanXXX wrote:
"NO IF I'VE TOLD YOU ONCE I'VE TOLD YO ONCE I AM NOT GETTING INTO YOUR BED!"
(Shouldn't it be 'If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times', or some varient of that?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 am

"Some people just don't understand the meaning of the word, Ha'dara." Nok'tara stated as she watched the scene unfold, looking back to Ha'dara as she continued, "Anyway, to answer your question, I'm a succubus, a helldweller whose purpose is to devour the souls of the damned."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

(sorry.... been really busy.. havent quit.. but ill post when i can.. and btw Roxane is outside... Cody is in the tree Giantess)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 am

(When this starts back up, how is the change going to happen?)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm

(I was thinking either potions or the possibility of runes...)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 pm

(is this gonna restart soon i was enjoying it)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm

(Yea... im just really busy lately... im actually going to post again today.. but i need to point out a few spots first..)

(if neguma went INTO the tree she would be talking to Cody... not Roxane.. so nat you might want to fix that...)

(ok... im working on the post now.. sit tight lol! )
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 pm

codaman wrote:
(ok... im working on the post now.. sit tight lol! )
(Working on the post or a novel?)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Cody walked back outside the tree holding his backpack and one of Roxane's bags. "ok are we ready to go?" he said to Roxane getting her attention.

"Yea.. hold on." She said before looking to the others. "any of you guys want to come with? it'll be for a few days."

"What!?" Cody said dropping the bags. "how do you expect to have them with us? they are huge and will cause a lot of attention.. and those two down there will probably cause more trouble than anything!" he said pointing down to Jenny and Ferona.

"Don't you have something like a potion they can use to look like humans?" She replied to Cody..

Cody let out a small grumble. "Yes.... and besides what if they get hungry?" Cody said back picking the bags up again.

Roxane put a hand to her mouth trying to think. she then turned to Ha'dara and Nok'tora. "how long do you two think you can go without having to eat anything besides fruit or something?" she said trying not to sound rude.

(Sorry but i had to drop Neguma talking to them cause i couldn't make any sence out of it... try again Natsume.)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Ha'dara turned to hear Roxanne talk to them "I wouldn't mind seeing Earth again." As she asked about food, he smiled "The diet is fine with me, it wouldn't be any different to normal. I never eat people."

Last edited by vegeta002 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Nok'tara turned to face Roxane after the human asked her a question, smiling at the human as she did so. "I think I can go for awhile without eating anyone. Besides, I don't eat living beings anyway......as long as they don't run into me while commiting an unforgivable atrocity. My responsibility is to punish the damned, not torture the innocent. I'd be more than happy to come along if you'd let me."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Roxane smiled after hearing the responces from Nok'tora and Ha'dara. "then we have no problems.." she said looking to Cody. then looking back to the others. "but we are going to have to have you as humans for a bit so people don't freak out. atleast until we get to my Grandfathers house out in the woods.. then im pretty sure you can turn back to normal for a bit.. sound good?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Ha'dara tipped his head to the side, thinking for a second "Ok, sounds fine." He looked at his tail before before turning back to Roxanne "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 pm

At that moment Fenja waltzed into the clearing, eating a large piece of Felaryan fruit.

"What's up?" she said casually. This many people together was usually fun. Whenever Ha'dara was around it was fun to tease him too.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Ferona giggled hugging Jenny close to her kissing her cheek uch to Jenny's protests but eventually she just stopped and let Ferona kiss her "its best to just go with it"she says to the giggling erona.Ferona smiled licking Jenny's neck and kissingher cheeks and occasionally lipspassionatly "well well seems she has finnaly agreed eh"

Jenny sighed "yes....ok fine i'll do it"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 am

Ha'dara looked to the side and groaned inwardly, noticing Fenja 'How does she always appear at times like this?'
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 am

Before Nok'tara could reply to Roxane, she noticed Fenja walking into the clearing. "Oh, hello there. This human here just invited us to a place called 'Earth'. It's completely populated by humans, so she's giving us a potion that will turn us into humans so we'll blend in." she replied to the Jotun, pointing towards Roxane to show who she was talking about. "I don't believe we've met yet. My name is Nok'tara. May I ask what yours is?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 am

"Heya! I'm Fenja." she replied. "The little guy is Grip." she said , pointing to Grip who was sitting on top of the Sphere.

"Did you say a place completely populated by humans?" interrupted Grip. "So... like, a civilized world?"

"This world is civilized." said Fenja defensively.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 am

Ha'dara looked at Fenja "That is a matter of opinion... and I wouldn't count a daily massacre as 'civilzed'..." before turning to Grip "Yep... Speaking of which, didn't you go there before? I could have sworn you were one of the people trapped there..."

Last edited by vegeta002 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 am

Jenny and ferona stopped looking to each other grinning then looking to Grio without warning they rush forward leaping up and knocking grip backwords into the sphere with them at the same time Jenny and Ferona kiss Grips cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

"Agh, not again!" said Grip as he lay on the floor of the Sphere, struggling against his attackers.

"Aww, so cute!" said Fenja. "Anyways... I think we went there. But just for a little bit. Everyone there seemed really spastic."

"Fenja...!" cried Grip.

"You're doing good." replied Fenja. "You're almost as good with the ladies as I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip back to earth.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next