Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True neko story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Ok this is a completely true story, and it does involve nekos in a way. But you may get a kick out of it, and even though this greatly irritates me, I still sometimes get a kick out of it.

This will be short.

Ok I have long hair for a guy, and I always wear baggy pants, and sometimes a hat, but rarely wear any shorts. Also I have a friend named Joseph, and for some reason he believes the reason I wear hats, and baggy pants, and never wear shorts is because I'm secretly a neko, and he is completely serious about that. It can be kind of funny but mostly irritating.

He believes that I wear a hat to hide the ears, and that when I don't have my hat on, that my long hair covers up the "cat ears" XD and the reason why I wear baggy pants is to hide the "tail". But now he has taken to grabbing my hair to try and find the "cat ears" that is the irritating part. But even though he doesn't find any, he still believes that I just have them hidden very well. I'm not entirely sure why he believes all this, but it is kind of funny, but still mostly irritating.

But I'm just glad he hasn't tried to find the "tail"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Heh...Heheh... AHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself. Joseph sounds hilarious
Back to top Go down

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm

No need to be sorry, that's why I posted it. And yea he can be quite a strange person, with the things that he does being hilarious.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm

XD what!?? Thats hella awesome! sounds like joseph has one two many anime books under his bed lol...

i say you get some fake cat ears tht match your hair color lol... put them on but put your hair kinda around it. and when he sees them.. take off the ears... problem solved lol...
Back to top Go down

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Probably, he is obsessed with anime and manga XD

Now then wear do I find fake cat ears that match my hair? But that may just work, but would it be as funny?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 pm

well if you take em off infront of him i think it might get him to stop.. but you got to wait for the "I KNEW IT!!!" before you take them off... oh.. and have a camera on you Wink
Back to top Go down

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 am

Yea that would be funny. And I'll try to bring a camera with me.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:16 pm

post the picture or video if you can lol.... you could even fuck around and add a tail to the mix to really fuck with him... but maybe thats a bit of an overkill lol...
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

That would be hilarious! If someplace sells cat tails near you, you should DEFINITELY get one and have it hanging out! Then act like you never knew it was hanging out or something. That would make a hilarious video!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True neko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: True neko story   True neko story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True neko story
Page 1 of 1