Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crossovers you'd like to see.

Go down 
+18
sadisticnerd
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
spike833
JC-Dragon
kaitheguy1234
Wildthing
Karbo
zelda31
mikeimp
JohnDoe
Jætte_Troll
Reptillian
DeviantDiscordian
Malahite
Pendragon
FalconJudge
itsmeyouidiot
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
He would certainly be larger than predators... Than again, atomic breath seems like it would be less useful than magic, anyways...
Only for variety. Atomic Breath just about promises anything he hits is going down.

Humanity would probably love Godzilla as he tends to pick on them after other large monsters. And what is Felarya stuffed with?
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:54 pm

... Large monsters? Plus he's almost completely bestial, so making an ally of him would be impossible without magic...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

PostSubject: He does have a soft side!   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm

True, and all very good points. But, the bg guy does have a soft spot for girls. Anyone who has seen this one knows that even a sexy human lady can calm him:

http://tohokingdom.com/movies/ebirah_horror_of_the_deep.htm

Its a funny, quirky movie with James Bond-esque intrigue and music. Loaded with 1966 action and comedy. A must see! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya. Holy cow. Hiedi turned giant upon contact just because she had distant godly blood... Haruhi has power that Zeus didn't... she can destroy and rebuild reality (or at least the one in which she lives), not only at will, but by accident. If Felarya gives manifestations of already held but hidden powers... Wow. Haruhi could potentially take down any guardian, except Notys...
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:00 am

FalconJudge wrote:
Haruhi Suzumiya. Holy cow. Hiedi turned giant upon contact just because she had distant godly blood... Haruhi has power that Zeus didn't... she can destroy and rebuild reality (or at least the one in which she lives), not only at will, but by accident. If Felarya gives manifestations of already held but hidden powers... Wow. Haruhi could potentially take down any guardian, except Notys...
Forget Haruhi, Yuki Nagato is a dire threat to most Felaryan beings. Bringing Haruhi into the equation is asking for large-scale reality re-writes as something happens that she doesn't want.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: More Godzilla/Felarya ideas.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Having Godzilla alone in Felarya would be interesting, but throw in more monsters like MechaGodzilla, King Ghidorah, Biollante, Mothra, or SpaceGodzilla, now that would be a riot!

MechaGodzilla - The only human-made defense against everything else.

King Ghidorah - Age old super deity/space dragon hell-bent on destruction of all worlds. (Apparently destroyed all life on Venus according to the first film he appeared in).

Biollante - Essentially a Hamadryad in a Godzilla/rose hybrid kaiju's body.

Mothra - Guardian from Earth with two fairy priestesses who saved the world from King Ghidorah and his brethren, Gigan, and Battra in the ancient days of the Earth. Now she and Godzilla have been going at it, and are now finally beginning to get along.

Space Godzilla - Godzilla clone made in space that travels between black holes and dimensions on a mission to accumulate as much power as possible. Definently one of the deadliest characters to get involved in Felarya.

All of these ideas are based on things that have happened in the entire Godzilla series, and would be an interesting set up for a Felarya crossover.

Then again, another interesting idea is that somehow Crisis (and maybe friends?) get stuck in Tokyo, and find themselves in a world where humans can fight back with MechaGodzilla and various superweapons. Maybe they could befriend Godzilla and have some sort of an adventure with him.

Once again, just a quick idea. lol!
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Shocked

Whoa! Did I offend? Nobody has posted anything since friday! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Nah, this forum's just pretty quiet. We're kind of a niche demographic here, so not a lot of us are around.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Nah, this forum's just pretty quiet. We're kind of a niche demographic here, so not a lot of us are around.

Whew! I was worried I Godzilla talked people out of here! I kind of drive people away with my almost obsessive Godzilla fanboy demeanor! Laughing

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of the idea I posted on Godzilla/Felarya crossover? Smile

If I am getting annoying, please tell me so I can keep myself under control, I'm kind of passionate about Godzilla and Kaiju films (and one of the very few people in my region who are big fans of the films, so I get kind of defensive sometimes). Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Don't worry, happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Okay then!

As said by Gregole and I in an other thread here, Gamera would also be really cool to have around. I'm also fond of the idea that maybe Godzilla and Gamera should fight in Felarya.

Sides:

Godzilla - not being deliberatrly evil in this story, and only craving vengeance against humans, Godzilla enjoys his stay in Felarya, seeing it as what Earth used to be before humans industrialized it. He doesn't care about what the nagas, fairies, mermaids, dryads, and any other giant race does as long as no one bothers him negatively.

Gamera - In order to save humans (especially helpless children), Gamera will fight anybody that threatens them. He is willing to forgive the very human-like preds, but attack a human nearby, he'll get serious!

An idea for a threatrical trailer for an anime film involving this concept (something I hope to animate myself!):

Crisis hunts a human as epic music plays in the background (Redrum from the GFW trailer, perhaps?) and cuts to shots of Godzilla's feets crashing through the forest and terrorizing humans on his way to battle, and cuts to other shots of Gamera flying over the various landscapes as the preds of Felarya look up in fear and/or awe. The scene cut back and forth until Crisis captures her human prey, and just she is ready to eat him/her, the music picks up as Gamera stomps into site and roars.
Before Crisis can respond, Godzilla tears his way out of a forest/jungle behind her and charges his atomic ray. Crisis drops the human, and ducks as Godzilla's azure heat ray flies over her and strikes Gamera. The two kaiju then fight as shot from other scenes that may happen in such a movie appear at appropriate times, featuring Godzilla, Gamera, all of our favorite Felarya characters (like Crisis, Anna, Vivian, and the Guardians for example), and maybe some other kaiju from the Godzilla and Gamera universes (like Gyaos, Megaguirus, Zedus, Zilla *shudder*, King Ghidorah, MechaGodzilla, and/or Irys for some more examples).

Then cuts music and visuals for second. Then out of absolute blackness, cool, stylized kanji titles break out saying "Godzilla X Gamera: Greatest Battle in Felarya", or "Felarya: Godzilla and Gamera Super Powered Shhowdown" (or something along those lines). And an epic fanfares end the trailer as an announcer say the title name and end with something like "Coming *insert date* 20XX" followed by a tagline read aloud by the narrator. I was thinking something like "Who will be saved? The human race or the great predators of Felarya?"

Then cuts to a last shot of Godzilla and Gamera charging at each other at high speed, unaware that Crisis and her human prey are still standing right in the middle of them. As the two kaiju draw closer, Crisis tries to shield herself from the impact to come as the human panicks helplessly before cutting out completely! Evil laugh

What d'ya think?
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:37 pm

The Warner Brothers (and their sister) or Freakazoid. Wouldn't exactly fit in, but... It would be funny as hell. Also, they would be eaten but manage to survive somehow.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Honestly I'd love to see the Mushroom Kingdom crossing over to Felarya. In fact I'm tempted to write a story about that... and it would be so funny watching Bowser breathe fire in a naga's face or something and attempt to take over Felarya with his Koopa Troop... only to get eaten. And seeing Luigi run away from Crisis and scream like a little girl... LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 pm

middle earth! they both seem to be pretty magical (of course felarya's MOAR magical though) it'd still be interesting to see a crossover between felarya and middle earth.

..numenor becomes a vanishing land. that'd be tres cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Middle Earth during what age? As First-Age Middle Earth would be akin to giving Greek Mythology a link to Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 pm

second age.

yeah i know, and the dwarves came into being on middle earth before the elves lol!
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.    Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:01 pm

I would like to see a crossover between felarya and 8- bit theater .
(I think there's not many people that knows this series of web comics here sweatdrop )
I think it will be an interesting crossover between these two because of the chaos and jokes that could happen .

(BM died already died and had a part of hell made to torture him and could single-handed conquer hell but ended up being revived. I can only imagine what would happen if menyssan encountered him. figher can block ANYthing and kill anything that bleeds .Thief once had more money than the universe itself . RM was crazy enough to think that being burned alive was a tactical advantage to him.)

Last edited by sadisticnerd on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Yay! 8-bit theater! I wouldn't mind seeing Kirby. He could live. And the powers... Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Looking at past posts...I just wanna see Crisis tackle-glomping Godzilla. You know you want to see it too.
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Greyman wrote:
Looking at past posts...I just wanna see Crisis tackle-glomping Godzilla. You know you want to see it too.
Forget Regular Godzilla, how's about GINA?
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm

well after looking at some of Karbo's fan art I would like to see a One Piece crossover or a Naruto crossover mainly because I like both those series.

but the one crossover I've been thinking of for weeks(and might make a fanfic about)is a Doctor Who crossover where Cybermen and Darleks come to Felarya for their own reasons

the Cybermen reason for coming.........they would come to try Upgrading all Humans(and a few other races)into Cybermen pluse they could Upgrade Giants into what they call Cyber Kings(or Cyber Queen)which are Godzila sized Cybermen that can Upgrade an army of people into Cybermen.

the Darleks reason for coming...........they would come to take over Felarya because of the fact Felarya can connect to anywere in the Universe pluse it would be a great way for them to Kill all life in the Universe like what they've been doing for a very very very long time. pluse magic is said to not work on Darleks and their shields and armor can protect them from just about anything.

I could think of many other crossovers like a Dragon Ball Z crossover I was wondering what would happen if Frieza and his army attacked places all over Felarya they probally would end up getting killed by the guardiens if they went to the Fairy Kingdom but the one thing that I would really like to see is Frieza attacking Negav I mean he could level the place in a matter of minutes pluse he can survive things that would kill most people I mean the guy survives
in space and he's survived blowing up planets many times over Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

anyway these are just crossover ideas I got last month sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Believe it or not, Phineas and Ferb. That series can really cross over with... anything, because its so off-the-wall and based on rediculous situations... plus the main characters are charismatic, lucky as hell, and have the technical skill of Anna.

Plus, the Perry subplot would be AWESOME...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossovers you'd like to see.   Crossovers you'd like to see. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossovers you'd like to see.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: