Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan's in Tokyo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:35 am

Chloe bit her bottom lip as the woman opened the car door for her she heard Miu and didn't know what to do the woman seemed nice enough she reached behind and zipped up the bag fully before she took it from her back and then sat down in the passenger seat next to the woman looking to her a smile upon her face "thank you for your kindness"she says before closing the car door curiosly she leaned back against the seat wondering what the woman wanted from her.

(hmm could you or someone else please take controll of the woman alongside there own char)
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am

[[ is there anything particular in mind you were planning for her to do? I need some kind of direction ]]

Miu sat quietly, feeling a bit calmer with chloe holding her close, even if she was still in the bag, she looked around, trying to see out of the bag, but unable to, she stays still, not wanting to get chloe in trouble
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:46 am

(no but i had an idea that she would be a lesbian thats all i had in mind for her and she works for the government)

Chloe sighed she yawned clearly she was tired a smile upon her face as she looked to the girl then looking down at the bag patting where she knew Miu was in she sighed her head resting back on the headrest she let out another yawn.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 am

[[ kk, I can manage that ]]

The woman smiled and reached over, holding her hand warmly as she smiles at chloe. "So honey, can I buy you dinner?" she smiles, useing her free hand to play with her ears, giggling a bit. "Are these real?"

Miu hears her yawn and lets out a yawn too, not having slept since she got to this strange place, she passes out, her exaustion outweighting her hunger
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 am

Chloe purred happily a smile on her face "yeah i'd love that dinner sounds wonderfull and..............yes my ears are real as is my cats tail"she says her cat like tail wagging behind her she smiled looking to the woman again "hmm how come your being so nice to me?"she asks a curious expression o her face.

(i don't know if ya noticed i changed my last post saying that the woman also works for the government)
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 am

[[ kk, I can fix that in after a couple of posts ]]

The woman gasps a bit as she pulls over at a resturaunt. "T...they're real?" she feels them for a while, suprised. "Wow... I thought they were fake.. I guess you've got a secret or two huh?" She smiles. "I think this will be a fun night... I just hope you have as much fun as me. Im tami by the way"

Miu snaps awake, smelling food nearby, she pokes the bag a bit, hoping chloe notices
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 am

Chloe giggled feeling Tami play with her ears she giggled icking up her bag happily opening the door and getting out of the car a small smile on her face as she carried the bag with her she looked to the resaurant then back to tami wondering exactly why the woman was being nice to her but for the moment she didn't seem to care as she smelt food nearby she licked her lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am

Tami smiled as she got out of the car, walking around to chloe and sliding an arm around her waist, holding her close. "Order whatever you want sweetie, its all on me" she smiles and kisses chloe on the cheek, blushing a bit.

Miu tries to stay calm as she smells all the food, her tail wagging excitedly
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 am

Chloe smiled blushing as Tami kissed her cheek now she understood why tami was being so nice to her Chloe figured it was because Tami liked her Chloe smiled happily placing her hand around Tami's waist smiling happily "sure thing of course i will"she says as the pair move into the restaurant Chloe was still holding the bag all the while.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 am

Tami blushed as she felt chloe's arm aroud her waist, she sighed in relief, thinking at least that chloe had a little interest in her. She smiled and led them both to their table, smiling and ordering drinks for them both

Miu smiled and peeked out of the bag, wondering where the smells were coming from
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 am

Chloe giggled happily as she sat across from Tami she smiled happily she looked to Tami a smile on her face as she took a sip from her glass of wine she looked to Tami and ordered her meal of fish and garlic bread she smiled as her order was placed before her "mmm it looks so tasty"she says sliping a slice of garlic bread into her bag to Miu.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 am

Miu lets out a gasp as chloe pokes the food into the bag, she hesitates, almost unable to believe it, but grabs it, swallowing it in one gulp, she feels the hunger pains greatly lessen and sits in the bag for a moment, happy

Tami faintly sees her slide the bread under the table, but pretends not to notice, she smiles and eats a steak, offering to feed some to chloe
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am

Chloe giggles slipping a couple of slices of garlic bread into the bag for Miu a smile on her face as she was fed by Tami a smile on her face as she began to feed some of her fish to Tami giggling slightly a blush upon her face she giggled and pretty soon both plates were empty.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:18 am

Miu takes all the bread and swallows it, her stomach feeling satisfied, she sighs and lies down, falling asleep, snoring gently

Tami smiles and blushes some. "That was delicious, would you feel up for some desert?" She smiles and hands chloe the desert menu, enjoying herself too much to let her go now. "Take your time, remember, anything on the menu"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 am

Ha'dara got up and took one more look at the city before wandering over to a nearby field. Using a small Ki blade from one finger, he killed the horses present before eating them 'I hope no-one misses these things...'
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am

Chloe patted her stomach a happy smile on her face she sighed looking at the menu everything sure did look tasty to her she licked her lips eagerly then found she wasn't realy hungry and put the menu down "mmm to be honest I don't think i could eat another bite"she says giggling happily to herself.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 am

Tami smiled and paid the bill, holding chloe's hand sweetly and standing her up, grabbing her bag and placing it on her back. "So do you have a place to stay? ...or would you like to come home with me~?" she smiles as her arm slides down around her waist

Miu sleeps soundly in the bag, full and happy
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 am

"well I am new to this placeso yeah I would like to go home with you"Chloe says a sweet smile upon her face as her cat like tail swung behind her she looked around as she made her way with Tami back to the car and got back in at the passenger side a smile on her face she giggled happily wondering what Tami had in mind for what was going to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am

Tami smiles and plays with her tail a bit. "Did you have fun tonight chloe?" She smiles, hoping she was able to make her happy. "Id love to have you live with me, trust me, Ill make you feel right at home here in little tokyo"

Miu slowly wakes up but stays quiet, smiling a bit as she feels her full belly
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 am

Chloe purred pleasently a content smile on her face as she looked to Tami a smile forming on her own face "sure i would love that"she says fastening her seatbelt though deep down she had a feeling this woman had a hidden agenda or an alternate plan for her but for now Chloe just went along with what was going on around her.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am

Tami holds her hand as she drives along. "Oh... what's in the bag? You seem pretty attached to it" She looked towards it out of curiosity, wondering what other secrets she was hiding if she was a real catgirl, wondering what was in the bag.

Miu is quiet, feeling the girls stares
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

"oh um just my......my personal items"Chloe lies hugging the bag with Miu inside close to her body "do you have something you do daily i mean normally i do something but what do you do during the day Tami?"she asks tilting her head as she looked curiously at Tami.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:42 am

(If she say Horse-riding, I'm gonna laugh...)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 am

Tami blushes, looking a bit hurt by the question. "Oh...I... I go around looking for cute girls like you.... but.... you're the only one that hasnt rejected me... I dont know if you've noticed by now but Im kind of into girls..." she blushes and keeps her eyes on the road

Miu feels chloe hug her and hugs back through the bag, smiling
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 am

Chloe giggled happily almost laughing "yeah i did...........sorry if i offended you"she says looking back to the road a smile upon her face as she looked to the road "and don't worry it's normal where i come from"she says a cheerfull smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan's in Tokyo   Felaryan's in Tokyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan's in Tokyo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next