Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boredom = Minor characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildthing
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Wildthing

Boredom = Minor characters Empty
PostSubject: Boredom = Minor characters   Boredom = Minor characters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 am

OK, my computer is broken as some of you will know so I've been spending quite a lot of time thinking of minor characters for Naomi and Ebony (Especially Ebony Very Happy) to interact with. These will be very basic frames, not be too detailed and very open to suggestion. I'll add characters to this list as I come up with 'em so the first one or two won't be it Very Happy.

I'll start with a villain, 'cos we all love them Very Happy.

Name: (undecided)

Species: Succubus (Type undecided, I'll most likely come up with a new one for her)

Attitude: Completely insane, and I mean completely. Has no compassion, morals, personal rules. She does whatever she wants to but is prone to wild mood swings and can completely drop whatever she was doing at the time. Spends a lot of time in solitude, she for obvious reasons isn't very sociable. I'm thinking split personality disorder but I don't want to use that as I feel it is a little cliche, suggestions here will be greatly appreciated help . She enjoys exploting things such as fear and doubt in people and using them against her targets, leaving them mad shells of there former selves. She likes to observe the wreck she leaves behind because she enjoys there ramblings (this is also up for change, its a pretty weak reason, I'll definitely change it at some point) She will pick out her targets completely from random with no reasoning behind her choice of targets. (definitely up for expansion at some point)

Abilities: Able to perform basic mind reading. She can't read thoughts or predict what they will do next but can see basic things such as likes, dislikes, fears and well ingrained memories. Can perform a type of illusion magic that unlike the illusions cast by Felaryan fairies which are real to an extent (they can touch, feel, hold things) her illusions exist purely in the minds of the target. She can also see them however. She lacks any kind of offensive or defensive magic and instead nutralises threats through her usual methods of exploiting fears and crippling them mentally.

Appearance: Young. Very long, wild hair. Maybe some evil glowing eyes (not sure yet) but they'll definitely be the twitch in there. Otherwise quite an innocent look and appearence. After all, she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong,in fact she has no sense of right or wrong. Just boring and not. For clothes I'm thinking a straight-jacket for more creepy although this is open to suggestions, I definitely don't want just anothr nude succubus though Very Happy.

Notes: I'll be honest, I love this kind of villian. Wild abandon and no motive. They're just evil for the heck of it. This one is a combination of Joker and Scarecrow, two of my favourite villains of all time, all in a sprightly female package Very Happy. She'll be usedin the Mamba storyline at some point, not for a while though.

Thats all for now, I'll put up a couple morewhen I find time.
Back to top Go down

Boredom = Minor characters
Page 1 of 1