Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya   Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:04 am

Some of you have read them, others haven't. I offer you all the chance to read them and offer constructive criticism or just leave a comment either here or on Deviantart. I love constructive criticism, I also like comments but I don't like people who just read it and add it to their favorites without even leaving a comment. If you're going to read it the least you guys can do is leave me a comment to show you liked it, hated it or just don't understand it.

Be advised, that there is no strong vore content yet. However the fourth chapter does have some descriptions of nudity. You have been warned so you won't be able to read it without having a DA account or hitting the "download" button. Also, each chapter is about ten or so pages long so you're in for a read.

Well here it is: Chronicles of Spyke: Journey to Felarya
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya   Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:15 am

Read what's up so far.
Not bad at all. At first it opened some options that really got me worried, because they seemed awfully cliche - namely, the danger Spyke posed to the multiverse - but it was most refreshing to find that not only is that quickly resolved, but the story is actually based on the fact that it was resolved.
The detail is pretty extensive and the characters are all wonderfully unique.

Pretty impressive, overall.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya   Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:18 am

Thanks, for a moment I thought you were going to bit my head off about forgetting my punctuation or something. I'm glad I could impress someone else here. Besides, one can't stay rooted in the past forever. I have some more things planned out fore the next chapter but I'm not going to go into detail about it just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya   Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:49 am

Quote :
for a moment I thought you were going to bit my head off about forgetting my punctuation or something

When have I ever done that?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya   Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:05 am

Your story is very interestung Very Happy
Keep rocking my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya   Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Spyke: The Journey to Felarya
Page 1 of 1