Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+165
11cookeaw1
Fonq345
Jætte_Troll
voresexler
Tigataga
Ludio
Anemone
JiroKatsu
Omicron_xd5
Chuck
Afterburner13
Exa Raiun
Rickudo
TankHunter678
Gold Linaric
Jonat
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
Míshéa
Mephistophles
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reaverbot
Grey-Crow
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TinyPet
Reptillian
Irritus
NovusWolf
L'Ryn
TheMightyWalrus
Rade
TothinKornoT
PrinnyDood
Goldclaw
ericnthered123
vegeta002
Zillachary
Nakura
Lynk
Icy
beefy
KingdomKeyX
nightgolem
Amaroq
Tankmasterxyz
The Joker
darkflame
S-Guy
Quirdd
MegaDan5
Warrior3000
TheQuantumMechanic
Lilyshark
Mirukani
Jibsy0
Drako
Sineria.
Vaderaz
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Oldman40k2003
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
Garnet
Tuc135
The Novelist
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
darkshot2600
TenakuMihara
Grissecon
TheCountAlucard666
togaoki
ConnorKCM
Flare
Enemene
rcs619
bigman27622
macdaddy
Raveolution
Chris Nemo
Mickilla
iboh
crazycarlt
Daimo
Googlememan
Blackangel720
Anotsu
Haar
Sciran
Silent_eric
StormAndy
Salem A. Delgado
Chroias
Ewin
Hunter
Claire
NinthSun
d-fish
Valddeus
dreadis
Shady Knight
linacrow
Feign
Outlaw
ZionAtriedes
shuchie
e.p.
world_slayer
mikeimp
Durendal5150
Icalasari
Reiko
SLR
Kiroku
Jessiah
Oskaija
Cartoon Eric
Davis
Plombard
Sampson
Malis
Raetsu Lord Pichu
gwadahunter2222
ElPortero
Manda
The Nordic Ninja
xThunder
The Rev
lami
Malahite
Cyrus325
observer88
Zoekin
Sephimink|Kyle
SB
Nyaha
Horst
MukatKiKaarn
Shadow_RA
R.J
veeshan123
Kat
melancholy-melody13
Ravana3k
Spykeofkonoha
ExpiredPopsicle
jurodan@gmail.com
Cupnoodle
mangamastermind
GREGOLE
Siafu789
Rythmear
Sean W
Cypress
Wario-Man
xlrp
Feadraug
nksrocks
Mentalguy
Pendragon
Karbo
169 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Introduce yourself - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 am

'Allo, 'allo, to any newcomers. My advice, to add to the wisdom of others, is this: never, ever, relax. Seems simple, but oh, you'd be surprised how many do not follow this advice. It is the number one killer, methinks. Lack of suspicion! Be wary! Be vigilant!

(cue the Call of Duty music)

Never let your eyes quit wandering, comrades! Be aware of your surroundings, and when the enemy comes, we shall show them what we are capable of! This fight we approach, it is not for any country or empire, for any clan or family name! It is for humanity as a whole! A great tempest approaches our enemy! We are that tempest, and we shall tear them asunder! Let no enemy go without knowing that we are Man, and we shall not be intimidated!

... *clears throat* Sorry. I have a tendency to give rallying cries. *slinks off*

((I know the music was technically a video, but the music in the background was what I had in mind. Plus, the Commissar in that intro is the person I usually mimic when I give rallying cries.))

Last edited by ZionAtriedes on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Welcome, Sin.

ZionAtriedes wrote:
never, ever, relax.
A Moment of Laxity Spawns A Lifetime Of Heresy.

Quote :
[Snip Rallying cry]
Huzzah! Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Actually, I was more worried about death than heresy. I mean, heresy is dangerous and all, but, in Felarya, I doubt you'd live long enough to commit it. Unless you're a powerful sorcerer who becomes consumed by delusions of grandeur...
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 pm

Hmm...unless being eaten is your intention, tnen by all means join my "sit down and smoke a joint under the giant tree club" XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.groundzeroairsoftusa.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Either you're a fool, or you're mocking my advice.

I know it's obvious, but many forget it, trust me, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:17 pm

I think it is a combination of both, my brain does have a record of taking a lunch break when I actually need it...and I like mocking people when the opprotunity seems funny...

But seriously, in all reality, join the club...92% of all members get swallowed by a sexy naga chick...the remaining 8%...well, let's just say they get their hopes squashed...literally...
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Hmmmm... I'm not very lucky. My mother's maiden name is Murphy, after all. (No, it really is!)

Then again, the second option isn't too bad, either.
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:45 pm

LOL, XP, I hear ya.

Hey, our motto is, "The dumbasses who want to learn Naga anatomy the hard way". So either way, you'll have fun.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 am

My motto was always "they're always softer on the inside, so hold on the explosives 'till then", but that usually left me scarred, seared, and covered in black soot.

But it usually works, dagnabbit!
Back to top Go down
Drako
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Nice To Be Here   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:59 am

well Karbo ive been a fan of your works for many years actually O.o im not sure how long its really beenover two years i think, your artwork actually was wat made me a umm vore finatic a bit =3 all your work has been a delight to view all well done and with personality oh and ummm right right >< im introduceing myself umm hi you can call me Drako and i guess if u cant tell im a karbo fan and ummm well i hope to be ok prey for the something special predator XD any i hope to enjoy my time here and meet many other fellow lovers of felarya and its inhabitants this forum was a jackpot of findings im so happy i cant keep it in, i hope to have lots of fun and look for me in the prey section soon i up to have my char nice and ready in the next few days [ i enjoy fear, fun, and friendship ~.^]
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:46 am

Introduce yourself - Page 19 Welcometofelaryacopyod0
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 am

Welcome ! Razz

And nicely put Fish lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:57 pm

Everyone's a Karbo fan when they first come here... until they realize what a jerk he is.

Just kidding, just kidding! Don't sick the preds on me! It was a joke...! *grabs C-10 canister rifle just in case*
Back to top Go down
Drako
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:30 pm

ive been a karbo fan for years he inspired me to draw more and i placed first in my state in a contest all thanks to him^^ hes really my hero of art..i hope to someday get an autograph <3 its my biggest dream to have a paper autographed by my hero <3 i hope to continue my artwork and be inspired by the the works you produce ^^ its such a honor to be here.....i get so happy thinking of my hero karbo <3
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 am

*Applies some seasonings and hands his a large lemon slice* Ok, you're ready to go fight the predators!

What do you mean that's not a gun? Yes it is. And don't give me that "This isn't an antidigestion suit!" crap, it is!
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 am

Bahahah - "Delicious Kevin" cant tell you like vore can you Razz
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Drako wrote:
ive been a karbo fan for years he inspired me to draw more and i placed first in my state in a contest all thanks to him^^ hes really my hero of art..i hope to someday get an autograph <3 its my biggest dream to have a paper autographed by my hero <3 i hope to continue my artwork and be inspired by the the works you produce ^^ its such a honor to be here.....i get so happy thinking of my hero karbo <3
...........I must admit that I appreciate Karbo's art quite a bit, and will definitely say that he's the best vore artist out there, but... I think you'd be his #1 fan. 'Course, I'm not the type for hero-worship, that could be why...
Back to top Go down
Drako
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:28 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Drako wrote:
...........I must admit that I appreciate Karbo's art quite a bit, and will definitely say that he's the best vore artist out there, but... I think you'd be his #1 fan. 'Course, I'm not the type for hero-worship, that could be why...

....i..dont think i could ever be his #1 fan...i dont even have a print out or autograph.....i think im probably the #1 worst fan...i really hope someday i can get his autograph...oh and read that book with scarecrow and crisis, ive been really wanting to read it...maybe barnes and nobles will carry it someday...but yea its my goal to someday have his autograph and i think..there are probably others aiming for #1 fan of karbos ^^ idk maybe i could possibly be his #1 fan but thats a really big honor to be ^^
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 am

"Vell Karbo's jist zis guy, you know?" Razz - (H2G2 reference.)

Participating in his little community here feels better than admiration from afar. You have made a wise choice Drako.^^

Last edited by /Fish/ on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Yeah...or i'd shank you and put you on a shis-ka-bob ang give you to Crisis along with a tiny village of edibles as an offering to her.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:50 pm

wtf r you talking about?!
Back to top Go down
Drako
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:07 pm

i dont know >>..... the words got confuseing
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Perhaps that is the point.

Shish-ka-bobs hurt, trust me. And, yes, Fish is correct, for once. (Kidding again!) Naw, but they will be trying to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Drako
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Perhaps that is the point.

Shish-ka-bobs hurt, trust me. And, yes, Fish is correct, for once. (Kidding again!) Naw, but they will be trying to kill you.

nnaahhh i rarely get attacked for lunch most of the preds have been friendly ^^....(its that breakfast and dinner time u gotta look out for O.o)
but ive settled down and am very much enjoying myself, ive made a bunch of new friends ^^....and one pred out to get me when shes bored so yea its all fun fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:19 pm

If I may impart one more word of advice: explosives. Many preds have learned to recognize them, and they realize that many humans have the mentality of "If I'm going down, it'll be in a blaze of glory, not digestion, and I'll take this bitch with me!". I ain't talkin' abut the small stuff, like frag grenades. I mean some good ol' plastic explosives, the kind that'll give even the toughest preds a tummyache... if they're lucky.

There's a warehouse on Drury Lane, next to the Muffin Man's bakery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next