Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+165
11cookeaw1
Fonq345
Jætte_Troll
voresexler
Tigataga
Ludio
Anemone
JiroKatsu
Omicron_xd5
Chuck
Afterburner13
Exa Raiun
Rickudo
TankHunter678
Gold Linaric
Jonat
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
Míshéa
Mephistophles
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reaverbot
Grey-Crow
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TinyPet
Reptillian
Irritus
NovusWolf
L'Ryn
TheMightyWalrus
Rade
TothinKornoT
PrinnyDood
Goldclaw
ericnthered123
vegeta002
Zillachary
Nakura
Lynk
Icy
beefy
KingdomKeyX
nightgolem
Amaroq
Tankmasterxyz
The Joker
darkflame
S-Guy
Quirdd
MegaDan5
Warrior3000
TheQuantumMechanic
Lilyshark
Mirukani
Jibsy0
Drako
Sineria.
Vaderaz
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Oldman40k2003
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
Garnet
Tuc135
The Novelist
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
darkshot2600
TenakuMihara
Grissecon
TheCountAlucard666
togaoki
ConnorKCM
Flare
Enemene
rcs619
bigman27622
macdaddy
Raveolution
Chris Nemo
Mickilla
iboh
crazycarlt
Daimo
Googlememan
Blackangel720
Anotsu
Haar
Sciran
Silent_eric
StormAndy
Salem A. Delgado
Chroias
Ewin
Hunter
Claire
NinthSun
d-fish
Valddeus
dreadis
Shady Knight
linacrow
Feign
Outlaw
ZionAtriedes
shuchie
e.p.
world_slayer
mikeimp
Durendal5150
Icalasari
Reiko
SLR
Kiroku
Jessiah
Oskaija
Cartoon Eric
Davis
Plombard
Sampson
Malis
Raetsu Lord Pichu
gwadahunter2222
ElPortero
Manda
The Nordic Ninja
xThunder
The Rev
lami
Malahite
Cyrus325
observer88
Zoekin
Sephimink|Kyle
SB
Nyaha
Horst
MukatKiKaarn
Shadow_RA
R.J
veeshan123
Kat
melancholy-melody13
Ravana3k
Spykeofkonoha
ExpiredPopsicle
jurodan@gmail.com
Cupnoodle
mangamastermind
GREGOLE
Siafu789
Rythmear
Sean W
Cypress
Wario-Man
xlrp
Feadraug
nksrocks
Mentalguy
Pendragon
Karbo
169 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:16 pm

I hope you are enjoying this forum ^_^

Here you can take a moment and introduce yourself to the rest of the community in this forum. Just share a bit about yourself, how you found out about Felarya, and so Smile

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:28 pm

Well, if I may...

Once upon a summer's night, I was traversing the mighty forums of Deviantart, looking for random works of art.

It was here that I stumbled upon "Naga Feeding Habits", starring the lovely Crisis and the just as lovely Anna.

After reading the comic, I was intrigued to learn more on Felarya. I was relieved to find that Anna had survived said incident and became "one with Felarya", if you will.

Since then, this magical land has held much behind it's peaceful facades.

I am more or less a mecha enthusiast, and my trip to Felarya has not been a solitary one. I brought a companion with me into this world, along with a little means of self defense.

Thus, I'm off the menu for most hunters. Sorry Crisis.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 pm

I'm Mentalguy, My real name is Corey Gibson.
I'm from NW Ohio in the USA. I'm a fan of all art and music.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:43 pm

Alright, alright... Soooo... My official name is nksrocks, I'm an italian anthro artist and I fool around into DA quite often...
What I like: definitively metal (alternative, prog, epic...) I'm a big smoker... yeah, I know this will bring me to death, but here I menction Queen's song: who wants to live forever? (I know I can't compare with Freddie Mercury, the situation is quite different but ha. who cares) Razz
Other things I like... oh well... I'm otaku to the bone, and this explains all.

How I've known Felarya? Well in first I've known vore, some time ago, around the internets. Ididn't get addict to it immediately, so for some years vore remained just a little blink in the dephts of my mind...
But then, when I've saw Karbo's art and learned about Felarya (I'm actually studying the wiki little by little Smile ) That blink exploded, and bringed me to create characters, ideas and other things as I've never done before!!!

I hope to serve well this awesome world that is Felarya, even if my ideas sometimes are quite "alternative" (chewing nagas... half-goddesses in naga form... smoking deaths...)

In faith, nksrocks
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:45 pm

About time this topic appeared! Ahem...

So hello everybody! My name is Carlos and I'm Spanish, but in Internet I'm better known as Fëadraug or simply Draug.

Hobbies? Mep, the usual ones: reading novels and comics (printed and webcomics), drawing, writing, spriting, playing games, going out with friends... Nothing too original.

And why did I end in this forum if I'm not in vore? Well, because aside from that fact, I like the concept of Felarya. Also, Karbo is a great artist and this is the least I can do. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:49 pm

For me

I came in from Karbo's famous Naga technique. Then after looking through a lot of his gallery. and seeing his many characters.I had to do a well detailed comment. His work sparked a bunch of idea's for me and it still dose. Then I talk to the big man himself Kabo on doing a fan fic. From there it I just kept on doing what I've been doing. Karbo has had me as a fan ever since.

but that is it for me the Still thank you for doing what you do Karbo I hope you keep doing it. Your empire will only continue to grow.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi! I'm Wario-Man. Although I'm NOT actually "into" vore, I too just like the concept of Felarya. Giant topless women. Whataworld. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Wario-Man wrote:
Hi! I'm Wario-Man. Although I'm NOT actually "into" vore, I too just like the concept of Felarya. Giant topless women. Whataworld. Very Happy

We have so much in common.

Hooray for the freedom from clothes!
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm

Hi every one.

Some of you may know me from deviant art and the Felarya wiki^^ what to say... well I am from NJ... I like giants, I like vore as a part of that genre (and its dam interesting if you ask me) but not in of its self; that and Karbo is amazing with it^^ I write mostly but i am getting better in the art department. Currently you can find "the Jungle Bowl" on my DA site....

...ummm thats it i think

^___^
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:08 pm

Well ah, hello everyone.

My name is Sean (Or Sean W. as it says on for my username). You might know me better with my dA handle, AsrielSenSan, but please call me Sean (personal prefference really.) I'm a would-be graphic designer/comic artist/animator also a pretty easy-going dude unless riled up enough by something.

I initialy found Karbo's work in the favs of an artist I used to watch that's long since quit the internet to my knowledge. Needless to say I was intrigued. Never had I seen something like this done in art the way Karbs did it, let alone in general. I found it weird, strange and kinda odd. Still it helped that everyone had nice racks (What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a guy. It's what guys do.).

The one that stood out the most was what would soon become the Naga Feeding Habits, which at the time was called "Naga Series Rough", I began to sympathize with the victim who at the time I had been calling "The Adventuress", making up hairbrained ideas on how she could survive. This actually wasn't upsetting Karbs who actually was pretty copasettic with it. It was around March of last year that her fate was just about sealed. I don't know what drove me to do it, but I drew this adventuress as a naga and submitted it to dA. Then a couple months later I discovered her true name, Anna shortly after I made a follow-up picture.

Karbs liked this idea (for reasons I'm still trying to figure out no less) and wouldn't you know it, he made her transformation official. I felt pretty honored that he like the idea and went along with it as outlandish as it was. So I guess this would maybe, possibly make me partly the reason Anna's a character in the Felaryan world. ^^;

Not to say I'm without my own characters. I've got afew who've I've had interact with the Felaryan world at one time or another(Big surprise their business begins usually with Anna), those characters are:

Sen - The surley experiment with a dense water substance for a body, hair punk kids that could only be found in the '80s if you're lucky that pack a punch and would probably spit in your soup if you looked at him funny. I mostly have him pal around with Anna busting her balls when the moment arises if he's in Felarya.

Asriel Demonstro, Gaia, Soul Blaze - Members of the "Bureau of Omnipotent Allies" a team of agents who work to keep the peace amongst the mortal world and the supernatural world. They would be sent to collect Anna's soul since she was supposed to die when infact she didn't (Nothing personal, it's just another part of their jobs). They would be thwarted by Sen, Anna and Crisis in a best of three bouts that decided if Anna would indeed have to go to the other side.

After which, Asriel would probably visit every now and then for the thrill of out-running/flying various predators while Soul and Gaia would have to drag him back if push came to shove. More than likely would be give Anko a good workout along with any flying inhabitants he would run in to.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 pm

My name is Rythmear. I am a writer.

I write requests if people ask me to, I also write lots of random stuff based on stuff which inspires me.

I also role play quite frequently, and do a lot of photography.

If you have any further questions, ask.
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:53 pm

Well, I don't really feel comfortable revealing my name on the internet...so I don't know how to begin. confused (Gah, where is that sweat drop emoticon when I need it!)

Well, I found out about Karbo's work through aryion.com-I was developing an interest in vore then, but it was his work that really sparked my interest-Naga Feeding Habits, nuff said. Since then I have published (sorta) my own story set in his universe...and pestering him over details ever since. Embarassed

But, otherwise I'm an 18 year old college freshman majoring in Electrical Engineering-so, needless to say, I'm pretty interested in technology and science. But, I am also interested in economics, politics, philosophy, history, film, literature...women. Very Happy

So, my big plans for this universe is to contribute one masterwork-after that, just a few short stories; maybe some artwork when I learn to draw.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:16 pm

Most of my friends either know me as Casey or Biochemitra, but my DA pals probably know me as GREGOLE.... Most of us were linked here FROM DA, so....

I enjoy Godzilla movies, Scrubs, violent comedies and long walks on the beach. I'm a neurotic writer with OCD who lives in poverty, for those curious.

I first became introduced to Felarya from Eka's. Take note that the transition actually first took me to Eurodex, who in turn eventually led me to Tifalover's work, which in turn lead me to Karbo and the wonderfully horrific land of Felarya.
True story.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:20 pm

Howdy Gregole, good to see you.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:50 pm

Hello People! I am the Mangamastermind!
My favorite art work is Karbo's work. My hobby's are playing video games all day.
I cant draw to save my life, So i write.

thats about it... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Cupnoodle
Tasty morsel
Cupnoodle

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Well, for starters, I'm Cupnoodle. I'm from Oregon, USA, and I came to know Felarya through Deviantart. I used to browse through Karbo's gallery before I came to know Eka's Portal. So, I'm a huge Felarya fan, and I'm really glad that Karbo finally got a forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
jurodan@gmail.com
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:15 pm

Hello all, my name is Tom, but I prefer my handle/pen name Jurodan (Juro for short). I write vore, transformation, and a fanfics. I have a few stories based on the Ferlaryan universe, and my character Mika is currently on an extended visit! Karbo is among my favorite artists, and I'm glad that his universe is growing by leaps and bounds. Maybe I'll even get to help in some way...
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:17 pm

Welcome to all of you.
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Hi. I like catgirls.

I'm a terrible person who you should keep away from women and children and I also go by the name WHTB.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:40 pm

oh ExpiredPopsicle at least your honest.... and hey, us gimp users need to stick together^^
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:46 pm

So you like Catgirls eh?
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 pm

Rythmear wrote:
So you like Catgirls eh?

You could say that, but I wouldn't dedicate an entire post to it.
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:54 pm

WOWandWAS wrote:
oh ExpiredPopsicle at least your honest.... and hey, us gimp users need to stick together^^

I'm sorry to have to be a grammar nazi, but you should use "you're" any time you could say "you are" instead of "your".

Gimp kicks ass, though I'm really wishing now that I've gone into more advanced coloring stuff that it had more features. Adjustment layers, particularly for applying gradient maps as I'm editing, would be appreciated. Oh well, I'll make do. I think as it is Gimp is an amazing image manipulation package, free or not.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:54 pm

Fair enough too. I've always found Catgirls to be quite an unusual specimen.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:01 pm

no go ahead i am a grammar offender... I need balance and correction... >.> but yes, the Gimp has its faults like any other... but its cost benefit ratio is unbeatable in my opinion^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next