Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+165
11cookeaw1
Fonq345
Jætte_Troll
voresexler
Tigataga
Ludio
Anemone
JiroKatsu
Omicron_xd5
Chuck
Afterburner13
Exa Raiun
Rickudo
TankHunter678
Gold Linaric
Jonat
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
Míshéa
Mephistophles
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reaverbot
Grey-Crow
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TinyPet
Reptillian
Irritus
NovusWolf
L'Ryn
TheMightyWalrus
Rade
TothinKornoT
PrinnyDood
Goldclaw
ericnthered123
vegeta002
Zillachary
Nakura
Lynk
Icy
beefy
KingdomKeyX
nightgolem
Amaroq
Tankmasterxyz
The Joker
darkflame
S-Guy
Quirdd
MegaDan5
Warrior3000
TheQuantumMechanic
Lilyshark
Mirukani
Jibsy0
Drako
Sineria.
Vaderaz
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Oldman40k2003
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
Garnet
Tuc135
The Novelist
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
darkshot2600
TenakuMihara
Grissecon
TheCountAlucard666
togaoki
ConnorKCM
Flare
Enemene
rcs619
bigman27622
macdaddy
Raveolution
Chris Nemo
Mickilla
iboh
crazycarlt
Daimo
Googlememan
Blackangel720
Anotsu
Haar
Sciran
Silent_eric
StormAndy
Salem A. Delgado
Chroias
Ewin
Hunter
Claire
NinthSun
d-fish
Valddeus
dreadis
Shady Knight
linacrow
Feign
Outlaw
ZionAtriedes
shuchie
e.p.
world_slayer
mikeimp
Durendal5150
Icalasari
Reiko
SLR
Kiroku
Jessiah
Oskaija
Cartoon Eric
Davis
Plombard
Sampson
Malis
Raetsu Lord Pichu
gwadahunter2222
ElPortero
Manda
The Nordic Ninja
xThunder
The Rev
lami
Malahite
Cyrus325
observer88
Zoekin
Sephimink|Kyle
SB
Nyaha
Horst
MukatKiKaarn
Shadow_RA
R.J
veeshan123
Kat
melancholy-melody13
Ravana3k
Spykeofkonoha
ExpiredPopsicle
jurodan@gmail.com
Cupnoodle
mangamastermind
GREGOLE
Siafu789
Rythmear
Sean W
Cypress
Wario-Man
xlrp
Feadraug
nksrocks
Mentalguy
Pendragon
Karbo
169 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:53 am

I'm Mukat, from deviantArt, and a long time fan of a lot of the people on here working under the blanket/canopy/circus tent of the Felarya universe. ^^

I first ran into Karbo's work on Eka's Portal, and got sucked in to it all. I really didn't start talking to him until I moved over to deviantArt, though. Which is where I found all of the fanworks related to his art, not to mention where I posted a few of my own.

I mostly draw, although I do a little writing as well. I mean to write more than I do, but I just never find the time to. ^^;This is something I hope to make good on, in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
Horst
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Horst is what I go by. Not sure exactly why. A friend started calling me by the name on day and it just stuck. I found out about Felarya from Karbo's drawings. I have a bad habit of joining forums and being a lurker. Going to try to break that habit here.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:05 pm

To start, I have absolutely no recollection of how I found out about this place. If I may, my main interest is the pure imagination involved. My main talent is building my ideas from other ideas, like making a skyscraper out of a basement. Don't be suprised if some of the things I say are completely different from other things I have said; this may very well be the only serious thing I say. Overall, I generally try to keep quiet if I'm the way I am right this moment, the main idea being the fact that much of what I say will most likely make sense. Kudos to anyone who knows what I'm talking about, or at least admits they don't understand. To those few who do understand, I say, "Please tell me."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:21 pm

Sorry! I was sleep-typing! I forgot to mention that I have ADHD, So a few things apply:
I talk excessively; telling me to shut up doesn't work often.
I'm always happy and smiling; I heard some hate people like that..
I hate uptight and to-the-point people; one word: laxatives.

NO, I'm not on drugs, I'm naturally energetic. My imagination is very good, even for someone my age. People tend to lose their imagination as they mature, but those who don't hone it to such a degree as to make something like, ahh...I don't know. Can anyone think of anything? Hmm...

Ryuzaki, he's a freakin' genius. Don't mess with him. Ditto for Rock Lee. Weirdo geniuses rule, and my friend said I should know.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
SB
Helpless prey
SB

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Umm… hello I am SB, the writer of the uncharted stories of Alex the sergeant major from Isedel and his journeys on Felarya. I acknowledge they have little story to them(or how bad they are), and I am not really if at all known. I do not think I am going to post often since I have a fear of talking to others even online(to long to explain). I may help think of places in Felarya if anyone wants me to (or karbo), but I am a boring writer and cant draw to safe my life but I do love the world of Felarya much more than I like vore.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:25 pm

Hi; I'm Seph for short.

I found out about Felarya through Eka's Portal. From EP, I went to the Wiki, then over to the DeviantArt where Felarya unfolded in front of me. Aside from being into Vore itself, Karbo's artwork is very appealing in an artistic sense, and the concept of Felarya is elastic and exciting. I've even used two of his pieces for manipulation in Photoshop =). I'm not so good with my hands, so I can't draw really well. As for writing, I'm not quite sure (Only one way to find out, I guess).

The whole universe of Felarya consumed me very quickly. I instantly loved the idea.

I'm going into surgery for spinal-fusion in 23 days, and because of this I'll be immobilized for a while. In response to the overwhelming boredom which will come with my bed rest, I've ordered the Novel by Servomoore to keep me entertained.

Cheers to all.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:17 pm

Hi! My name is Matthew. I was actually looking at Youtube one weekend for videos about vore and all of a sudden I spied the lovely Crisis in "Naga Feeding Habits."

That lead me to Eka's Portal which in turn lead me to DeviantArt and the Felarya wikki page.

After a while I decided to try my hand at some Felarya fan stories. I got so much encouragement that I've written over thirty now! Thanks very much! Very Happy

Katrika-"AHEM!"

Oh right! I'm also the proud "parent" of Katrika, Nix, Tanya and Chilotaurs!

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:54 am

Hello, I'm a lurker who's been watching this community for a year and finally decided to speak up here. While I'm not into vore, I like the concept of Felarya which also has certain elements that are relevant to my interests. Also Karbo and friends have inspired me to work on a fictional world of my own, so I want to thank you all for that!
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:50 am

Welcome to you all ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Cyrus325
Tasty morsel
Cyrus325

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:52 am

My name is Cyrus and its good to be here, I saw Mr. Karbo's work on deviant art and was instantly drawn into the world of Felarya. when I was that there was a forum, I immediately joined. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://grime325.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:50 pm

hello forumites. Malahite is my name, procrastinatin' my game.

I'm a 'budding' (fan)fiction writer who chanced across Karbo's work by random (Deviant Art yields strange results). After checking out the Felarya wiki page I got hooked on the storyline and such, and that's what led me here (I was wondering when a forum would show up).

Trying now to get over the hurdle of how to start the second chapter of my current fic, and hoping to have as good a time here as on other forums.

Also, before I forget, I have a strange fascination with Warhammer 40,000 / WHFB. If you see me make an assessment which no-one understands involving 'Skaven', 'Emperor', etc, just ignore it: My mind wanders off topic a bit time to time.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:31 am

veeshan123 wrote:
I'm Veeshan123. I like spiders n' driders n' cocooning, as you can probably guess from my DA gallery and avatar.

I "met" Karbo when I came across his art which was posted on some board...disturbedthings, maybe? Well, I sent him an artwork suggestion. He liked it, because it was fairly original and did not involve (insert anime/videogame character here). I'll give you one guess which artwork from his gallery was that 1st suggestion ^_^.

Since I cannot draw for beans, I decided to write a fanfic based on his universe and ended up creating the whole Naxyla Drider race idea. This is hard to believe, but at the time there wasn't that much in the way of Felarya fanfics. Now look at it...there are literally hundreds of stories + a novel Wink

Btw Karbo, I'll finish the sequel someday. I actually regained some interest in another story I had stopped work on years ago, so I'm running with that atm ^_^;;

oh so your the one that suggested that picture of the AD&D drow spider godess.

I have a past and interest in vore, Despite my above avarage drawing ability I'm a slacker and cant get anything done, Life goals include finding the elixer of life defending the world from appocolypse and inventing magic ( sufficiently advanced technology )

I do enjoy RP, especialy vore related, but forums are kind of slow, so i prefer realtime, I enjoy structured RP and my ultimate goal regarding RP is to get that perfect mix of structured RP with creative RP,
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:53 am

lami wrote:

Lloth, I believe the name is.

wrote:
I have a past and interest in vore, Despite my above avarage drawing ability I'm a slacker and cant get anything done, Life goals include finding the elixer of life defending the world from appocolypse and inventing magic ( sufficiently advanced technology )

I do enjoy RP, especialy vore related, but forums are kind of slow, so i prefer realtime, I enjoy structured RP and my ultimate goal regarding RP is to get that perfect mix of structured RP with creative RP,

If you find the Elixer of Life, why're you going to prevent the Apocalypse? Become the Catalyst, man.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:14 pm

Malahite wrote:
lami wrote:

Lloth, I believe the name is.

wrote:

If you find the Elixer of Life, why're you going to prevent the Apocalypse? Become the Catalyst, man.
Simple, I like the universe, If it ends i cant have fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:16 pm

Harro der, I'm The Rev, named for my favorite drummer, and I'm a fan of Karbo's. I like to make a lot of inside jokes, like the first two words of this post, so just ignore me geek
Back to top Go down
xThunder
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:32 pm

well hello thar peeps...I'm not sure when I first found the felaryan world...but I'm still alive so thats all that matters Very Happy

anyways I absolutely love karbos work...after finding eka's and seeing his drawings...I dont need to say more Very Happy

how I got into vore I'm not sure...I just kinda liked it...but then I have always been open minded to "most" things...key word here most

anyways yeah I'm floating the same boat as many others here...lets just hope that anko doesnt pay a visit ;P
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:43 pm

Hello every peoples! lol! I'm The Nordic Ninja (the name comes from the fact that I'm mostly Norwegian and I'm very good at sneaking up on people Smile ) On DA I'm AdultSwimRules but I highly doubt anyone knows me from there. ^^; Anywho I've been a fan of Karbo's work pretty much since I made my DA account. I had an instant love for his artwork, but what really grabbed me were the characters and world he was developing. Sooooooo that's basically it I've been hooked ever since. Oh, and I'd just like to make a comment about my current rank of "Tasty morsel." While that may be to the predators of Felarya, I'd like to see them catch a ninja. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
xThunder
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:10 pm

from where in norway if you dont mind me asking? Very Happy
I'm from norway too

edit: I should rather ask, do you live in norway? Very Happy and if you do look to the above
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:51 am

No I live in the U.S. I think my Great-great grandfather is my closest realative to live in Norway.
Back to top Go down
xThunder
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:33 pm

The Nordic Ninja wrote:
No I live in the U.S. I think my Great-great grandfather is my closest realative to live in Norway.

oh ok Very Happy...I think I got a bit too exited at that moment so...scuse me ;D
Back to top Go down
Manda
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:29 pm

Hello all i am Manda. I use to be on Eka but never got on after a long while and i am to embarrassed to go back now.... I tend to drift so i well come and go. I am a big fan of Garbo's and the whole Felarya world. So i figured i should join. Also i got spriteing skill i stopped right now.... note i made a fire emblem style version of the wonderful naga we all know and love. You all know who i mean Wink. Course i still think it sucks but anyway about me... well its obvious i like vore and such... OH! i Also made a large world that has a relative to naga....auqatemps... i made the race up a long with a lot of others.... and almost all of them practice some type of vore! Yeah world.. well thats enough for now.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Manda wrote:
Hello all i am Manda. I use to be on Eka but never got on after a long while and i am to embarrassed to go back now.... I tend to drift so i well come and go. I am a big fan of Garbo's and the whole Felarya world. So i figured i should join. Also i got spriteing skill i stopped right now.... note i made a fire emblem style version of the wonderful naga we all know and love. You all know who i mean Wink. Course i still think it sucks but anyway about me... well its obvious i like vore and such... OH! i Also made a large world that has a relative to naga....auqatemps... i made the race up a long with a lot of others.... and almost all of them practice some type of vore! Yeah world.. well thats enough for now.

Nice that is something I would like to see. Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword are some of the best things on the GBA. Weelcome to the board and keep on doing what you do.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Manda
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:54 pm

xlrp wrote:

Nice that is something I would like to see. Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword are some of the best things on the GBA. Weelcome to the board and keep on doing what you do.

I am not posting it unless Karbo says its ok. it is his character after all.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:34 pm

xThunder wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:

oh ok Very Happy...I think I got a bit too exited at that moment so...scuse me ;D

Lol, no prob, man.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:27 am

Welcome to you all ! Wink

Manda wrote:
xlrp wrote:

I am not posting it unless Karbo says its ok. it is his character after all.

Oh yes sure, go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next