Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+165
11cookeaw1
Fonq345
Jætte_Troll
voresexler
Tigataga
Ludio
Anemone
JiroKatsu
Omicron_xd5
Chuck
Afterburner13
Exa Raiun
Rickudo
TankHunter678
Gold Linaric
Jonat
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
Míshéa
Mephistophles
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reaverbot
Grey-Crow
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TinyPet
Reptillian
Irritus
NovusWolf
L'Ryn
TheMightyWalrus
Rade
TothinKornoT
PrinnyDood
Goldclaw
ericnthered123
vegeta002
Zillachary
Nakura
Lynk
Icy
beefy
KingdomKeyX
nightgolem
Amaroq
Tankmasterxyz
The Joker
darkflame
S-Guy
Quirdd
MegaDan5
Warrior3000
TheQuantumMechanic
Lilyshark
Mirukani
Jibsy0
Drako
Sineria.
Vaderaz
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Oldman40k2003
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
Garnet
Tuc135
The Novelist
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
darkshot2600
TenakuMihara
Grissecon
TheCountAlucard666
togaoki
ConnorKCM
Flare
Enemene
rcs619
bigman27622
macdaddy
Raveolution
Chris Nemo
Mickilla
iboh
crazycarlt
Daimo
Googlememan
Blackangel720
Anotsu
Haar
Sciran
Silent_eric
StormAndy
Salem A. Delgado
Chroias
Ewin
Hunter
Claire
NinthSun
d-fish
Valddeus
dreadis
Shady Knight
linacrow
Feign
Outlaw
ZionAtriedes
shuchie
e.p.
world_slayer
mikeimp
Durendal5150
Icalasari
Reiko
SLR
Kiroku
Jessiah
Oskaija
Cartoon Eric
Davis
Plombard
Sampson
Malis
Raetsu Lord Pichu
gwadahunter2222
ElPortero
Manda
The Nordic Ninja
xThunder
The Rev
lami
Malahite
Cyrus325
observer88
Zoekin
Sephimink|Kyle
SB
Nyaha
Horst
MukatKiKaarn
Shadow_RA
R.J
veeshan123
Kat
melancholy-melody13
Ravana3k
Spykeofkonoha
ExpiredPopsicle
jurodan@gmail.com
Cupnoodle
mangamastermind
GREGOLE
Siafu789
Rythmear
Sean W
Cypress
Wario-Man
xlrp
Feadraug
nksrocks
Mentalguy
Pendragon
Karbo
169 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:06 pm

WOWandWAS wrote:
no go ahead i am a grammar offender... I need balance and correction... >.> but yes, the Gimp has its faults like any other... but its cost benefit ratio is unbeatable in my opinion^^

Well, I'm mainly in it for the runs-on-Linux part. :]

I've been considering switching to Krita because they're getting new features faster, but they're still pretty far behind. In the end I might work on some of my own software for the specifics I have to deal with that Gimp can't do or possibly hack Gimp or write a plugin to do the rest. Unfortunately the Gimp plugin API is rather obnoxious to work with. I discovered this when writing a Gimp plugin to allow network collaboration like OC.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Gimp?
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:11 pm

ahh that explains it. I am bound to windows by a blood bond.... heck I am so perverted I like windows =P though i know what you mean... windows version gets the updates last because it all has to be ported.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:12 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Gimp?

http://gimp.org/

It's a free art program, similar to Photoshop, but free and available for many platforms under an open source license that allows anyone to modify and make their own version of it. I use it because I'm technically inclined and a Linux user.

This thread is getting a little off topic, though. Perhaps it should be taken elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:16 pm

Ahh I see - I thought you two kept black leather clad men gagged in your basements. Guess it's a different gimp.
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:20 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Ahh I see - I thought you two kept black leather clad men gagged in your basements. Guess it's a different gimp.

You have discovered the secret to how I produce all my art. Now you must die. D:
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:26 pm

sigh and i was hoping my ny resolution to be not to kill any more... oh well

but we should stop now and let people introduce themselves >_<
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:32 pm

Good luck *snaps fingers and the cult of Zoe appears around me*
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Good luck *snaps fingers and the cult of Zoe appears around me*

Oh noes! He's roleplaying at me! Whatever will I do? :O
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:37 pm

Dude, that's not cool. Making fun of creativity isn't a nice thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:40 pm

Gosh, what to say huh? Well you guys can call me Spyke. I'm also known as Crazy Gollum by my local friends for reasons I'm not going to state here and now. Anyhow, I'm an up and coming artist who's just trying to learn as many types of media he can and find one he's good at. I made a name for myself as a Sonic the Hedgehog artist but slowly I'm trying to break myself of that general localization. I generally post digital media on my DA sight but I don't limit myself to it. I've found I'm developing a love of Oil painting.

Anyhow, I found Karbo's DA account by accident while researching some other topics. It caught me off guard at first, but then I slowly began to realize that it was indeed a form a art expression since most art seems to encompass nudes. His world intrigued me and once again, I researched the topics he most often addressed (i.e. Vore, giants, etc.).

Well, now that I'm here I'll do my best to stay as active as I can. Until next time gays and gals... uh... there are galls here right? *shot*

ExpiredPopsicle wrote:

I'm sorry to have to be a grammar nazi, but you should use "you're" any time you could say "you are" instead of "your".

No way! Another grammar Nazi besides myself? I'm shocked and pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:45 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Dude, that's not cool. Making fun of creativity isn't a nice thing to do.

This post confuses my simple mind. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:51 pm

It means don't knock me for role playing >.< we're here because we appreciate creativity, not because we mock it.
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPopsicle
Helpless prey
ExpiredPopsicle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:57 pm

Spykeofkonoha wrote:

No way! Another grammar Nazi besides myself? I'm shocked and pleasantly surprised.

With enough of us around, this place might end up halfway intelligible! ;]
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Hm okay then I'll introduce myself too ...

My nick is Ravana3k (the 3k is ... well because manytime the nick 'Ravana' was still not avaiable and it has become a habit to use those ending), in real my name is Florian, or just Flo, and I'm coming from Hamburg, Germany.

I've found Karbos Pictures per random after I've seen vore-pictures the first time on a image-forum. After this I've watched his Eekas Gallery Account and followed them and at least I've found DA, watching him the first time only until I'Ve decided to write a Felarya story in German. Well after nobody really read the story, because the most reader were almost English, I've decided to translate the story (Felarya; Journey to uncertain, Part I) and then finish it as good as possible and then quit my work on DA ...

Well as you can see that didn't work, I'm still amazed from the writing stories in English and with the help and the criticism of three people at beginning, I've started to write for maybe five or six people stories. Now I think a little more people are reading my stories and even if I'm far away to have as much visitors and reader as for example Zoekin or other great writers, I'm glad I've decided to stay and continue my work

Yeah think that was enough ^^

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 pm

don't worry you have your work cut out for you.... spyke will tell you I am a repeat offender XP
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:25 pm

I guess I shall introduce myself as well

Ello everyone ^_^ I am known on DA as Moonlight-pendent though it seems my friends ((mostly Zoekin)) are starting to call me Mooney lol I think it's a cute nickname, well my real name is Terra and I live in thee USA woo hoo ...((I'm moving when I get the chance lol)) I found out about Karbos world by mistake I was looking up pictures of a book called Hawksong and Snakecharm and if you've read them you'll know there are the Aviens((bird shapeshifters)) and serpeten ((snake shapeshifters)) and in the royal house of the snake shapeshifters the queen is called there naga, now I was looking this up and I noticed there were alot of mature content pictures X_X so I just clicked at random and I got something called "Naga feeding habits" I was wondering what the hell it was so I said "View image anyway" and waited for my crappy dielup to show me the picture, once it loaded I had never really seen nor knew what Vore was but it seemed intresting and I thought the blonde haired naga Crisis was adorable, so I checked out Karbos art gallary and I loved his drawings of the giant beautiful naked female hybrids ^^ so I ended up adding him to my watch list then awhile later I started reading about the world called Felarya and fanfics on it ^^ which is how I started my fanfics on the world and have really grown to like it. So yep this tis my introduction and I hate diel up.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:56 pm

Ravana3k wrote:
Hm okay then I'll introduce myself too ...

My nick is Ravana3k (the 3k is ... well because manytime the nick 'Ravana' was still not avaiable and it has become a habit to use those ending), in real my name is Florian, or just Flo, and I'm coming from Hamburg, Germany.

I've found Karbos Pictures per random after I've seen vore-pictures the first time on a image-forum. After this I've watched his Eekas Gallery Account and followed them and at least I've found DA, watching him the first time only until I'Ve decided to write a Felarya story in German. Well after nobody really read the story, because the most reader were almost English, I've decided to translate the story (Felarya; Journey to uncertain, Part I) and then finish it as good as possible and then quit my work on DA ...

Well as you can see that didn't work, I'm still amazed from the writing stories in English and with the help and the criticism of three people at beginning, I've started to write for maybe five or six people stories. Now I think a little more people are reading my stories and even if I'm far away to have as much visitors and reader as for example Zoekin or other great writers, I'm glad I've decided to stay and continue my work

Yeah think that was enough ^^

You also have a Hellsing picture - which rules.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 am

Welcome to you all ! Wink

Please avoid the off topic... this thread is meant as a presentation and saying welcome to new members !
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Kat
Helpless prey
Kat

PostSubject: Hello hello! =^.^=   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:26 am

Hello hello ladies and gents... Or at the very least gents! *giggles*

Katarina Silus at your service! *takes a bow*

Hmmm where to begin, Well, I am a Roleplayer first and foremost, although, I found Felarya, and my first introduction to Vore itself thanks to Karbo and his wondrous work on Deviant art!

*whispers* Even if I was using the Ex's account, HE can get all the Emails from Deviant art hehe

From there, I have to admit, the fascination kinda grew, so few people do -good- (to my mind anyway) Vore art! And Karbo and friends have seriously done well!

Hmmm perhaps a little introduction to my RP character? *grins* Well, Katarina is a young Neko girl, skilled in the arts of tracking, and apparently one big cosmic joke! As she always seems to fall from the frying pan, and into the fire! *grins* So to speak.

One big bundle of energy, Katarina always seems to be sticking her nose into places it doesn't belong, sticking her snout into Driders lairs, and spying on Naga! As often as she can get away with it! She has a beautiful voice, and Big, innocent eyes, always a benefit to those with the softer, or more human disposition, but her true skill lies in her acrobatic nature! Hyper, and full of energy, Kat has become rather adept at running... Reeaaaally fast! and turning gravity defying feats of acrobatics.

Kat is... a little more interested in the female sex,but she tries not to let on too often, still, faced with a female monster, she will always attempt to compliment and... erm... 'Work' Her way out of the sticky situation! even if it doesn't work, she will at least go happy!

Her long, flowing white hair is often a source of curiosity, as is the strange, deep blue coloration of her fur on ears, and tail, as with many Neko, Kat has a severe weakness for shiny things! =^.^= And when at rest can often be seen playing with a small medallion of a strange, silvery material, which has survived... Many things she would rather not remember...

Cool, and curious, Kat manages to keep her head, even if faced with the largest, most fearsome monsters! known for trying to speak to them, and asking them questions about their dietary choice, to find out any sliver of information that she may find interesting, she will never whine, or whimper... Curious, about every facet of a predators life...

Strangely, Kat has discovered something about herself, that she finds... unusual... Upon investigating a creatures lair, Kat accidently stumbled across a few dozen fleeing elves, having spoken to a Naga earlier on in the day, and hearing a description of the taste... she had looked at the fleeing miniatures curiously, hiding behind a rock, and plucking them up, popping them into a satchel, one at a time... holding forth a rather pretty redhead, the elven girl had thanked her for saving them from the nasty monster!, Only to find herself swallowed by the pretty Neko... she had discovered a taste for elves... although someone had to shrink them first, the Naga had been right! they tasted good!

Well that is my little Kittykat, and I look forward to discovering more about Felarya, and each and every one of you! *grins* It's a wonderful thing that from what I have seen everyone seems nice and friendly!

(Oh! And before anyone comments, I know my punctuation, and sentance structures may be rather... bad, but unfortunatly English is not my first language, although I am learning fast, so please! feel free to pick!)
Back to top Go down
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:29 am

I'm Veeshan123. I like spiders n' driders n' cocooning, as you can probably guess from my DA gallery and avatar.

I "met" Karbo when I came across his art which was posted on some board...disturbedthings, maybe? Well, I sent him an artwork suggestion. He liked it, because it was fairly original and did not involve (insert anime/videogame character here). I'll give you one guess which artwork from his gallery was that 1st suggestion ^_^.

Since I cannot draw for beans, I decided to write a fanfic based on his universe and ended up creating the whole Naxyla Drider race idea. This is hard to believe, but at the time there wasn't that much in the way of Felarya fanfics. Now look at it...there are literally hundreds of stories + a novel Wink

Btw Karbo, I'll finish the sequel someday. I actually regained some interest in another story I had stopped work on years ago, so I'm running with that atm ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
R.J
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:36 am

The name's Jay

Full time idiot and taker of very random pictures, often with my beloved guitar.

I also am trying to write something.... but it sucks 'nd I have to re-do it. D< and it's been like that for over a month >.> way over a month.

Oh, and I also find cars or driving them to be one of the key things in my life.

Also I came across karbs on Eka's XD I belong in the category of "not introduced to vore by karb's work" and thus also in "introduced to karb's work by vore"
Back to top Go down
http://rjw14.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:37 am

I'm so goddamn scared of spiders...
Back to top Go down
R.J
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:38 am

Rythmear wrote:
I'm so goddamn scared of spiders...
O?

spiders are usefull, they k33l bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://rjw14.deviantart.com
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:45 am

Im Brandon (Shadow-Ra). You might know me from deviantart, or not. Well I Love playing video games like Final Fantasy VII and Halo also Dragon Ball Z Bodukai Tenkaichi 3. Im 20 years old. I like yuri...okay Love yuri...okay crazy about yuri. My favorite character I made is Shadow (I made him look like Kid Buu.). My favorite show is DBZ (of course), South Park, Red vs Blue, Family Guy, and other stuff. I want to be a Game Designer or a Game Tester. I have 2 brothers. My favorite card games are Magic The Gathering, and Duel Master.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-ra.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next