Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Forum "Rules"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Roleplay Forum "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Forum "Rules"   Roleplay Forum "Rules" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 pm

This has alot to do with my most recent RP in the forum. and my latest post to this point...

I say we need alittle more Control on the select people that can join an RP, not just to keep others out, but to keep the RP alive in some cases....

for example, say someone joined in and did something that broke a rule, or maybe just to mess with it. or even just an accident that was big enough to screw it all over. that kind of stuff...

Maybe just that if we put up a kinda "ask first" thing on the RP area, like i did in my RP, it would keep it alive more and also keep from discouraging others to stop RPing for a select persons actions...

Nedd i bring Cook in as an example?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Roleplay Forum "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Forum "Rules"   Roleplay Forum "Rules" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:15 pm

You should really state all the rules pertaining to your roleplay and set the list of participants before you start. If you don't, you risk mayhem.

The specifics are really for the original poster to decide.

If someone is spamming the thread or otherwise causing trouble, they can be dealt with by contacting a moderator.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Forum "Rules"
Page 1 of 1