Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The problem with Numa - revised

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Bael decided that while Trav played his tune, it's safe to move in closer to him. He pops out from the bushes and walks straight over to him, and leans up against a tree branch to enjoy the music until he finishes.

The creature cocked a brow and gave out a low, confused growl upon noticing Bael.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Bael glanced with a friendly look over at the 'predator' and put a finger to his lips as if to say "ssshh, lets listen to the music first", and tried to relax. He thought playing it nice and relaxed is the safer approach. Meeting someone who's bigger than you with anger wouldn' work out well.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:44 pm

With one last merry trill, Trav finished his song. Something about playing the music often helped him when troubled, and having a massive face not a few yards away can certainly be troubling. Still, the music went a long way toward calming his nerves. As he finished, he set the recorder down in his lap and looked up toward the large creature. At least she wasn’t scared stiff anymore, but rather puzzled and curious instead. And more relaxed too fortunately.

“Tis a old tune from me days back at yon village, always reminds me o’ ‘ome, it does.” Trav said, rising to his feet, pleased that his music helped to calm the rampant fear the two of them felt. “I thank yeh for listening. Let me introduce meself. I be Trav, at yeh service.” Trav took off his straw hat and bowed to the creature.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
With one last merry trill, Trav finished his song. Something about playing the music often helped him when troubled, and having a massive face not a few yards away can certainly be troubling. Still, the music went a long way toward calming his nerves. As he finished, he set the recorder down in his lap and looked up toward the large creature. At least she wasn’t scared stiff anymore, but rather puzzled and curious instead. And more relaxed too fortunately.

“Tis a old tune from me days back at yon village, always reminds me o’ ‘ome, it does.” Trav said, rising to his feet, pleased that his music helped to calm the rampant fear the two of them felt. “I thank yeh for listening. Let me introduce meself. I be Trav, at yeh service.” Trav took off his straw hat and bowed to the creature.

The creature scratched it's head in confusion. Sitting back again, it used it's fingers to carve a series of symbols into the earth, which looked a lot like crop circles...
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Trav looked up at the creature as she scratched her head. Her reaction and her puzzled expression made it clear that she didn’t understand what he said. Sighing, Trav put away his crystalline recorder. He looked down at the strange writing that the creature was making. It was his turn to look confused, as he shook his head. “I beg yeh pardon, but I cannae understand yeh words,” Trav said. He bowed again, and began climbing back up the crater slope towards where Bael was.

“Friend, yeh ‘ave the appearance o’ a scholar o’ magic. Have yeh any clue what yon creatures letters mean?” Trav asked, coming near to Bael. “Or a spell within yeh repertoire to translate foreign words?”
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

"I could, givin the proper casting time." He said looking at the words,
"Although those letters must not be very common, because I dont recognize their symbols. I could create a spell that links these letters to what she intended them to say in our tongue, but it's kind of complicated" He said raising his eyebrows with a "^^;" expression on his face.

Bael immediately started casting the spell, a bright light emanating from his hands softly. It shouldn't blind anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:36 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
"I could, givin the proper casting time." He said looking at the words,
"Although those letters must not be very common, because I dont recognize their symbols. I could create a spell that links these letters to what she intended them to say in our tongue, but it's kind of complicated" He said raising his eyebrows with a "^^;" expression on his face.

Bael immediately started casting the spell, a bright light emanating from his hands softly. It shouldn't blind anyone at all.

...But it did panic the creature slightly, who had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa - revised   The problem with Numa - revised - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The problem with Numa - revised
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2