Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape a Predator's Stomach

Go down 
+36
Reptillian
Crivella
codaman
FalconJudge
Stabs
Prof.Nekko
itsmeyouidiot
vegasmazza3
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
The Joker
S-Guy
shrunkenone
darkshot2600
Warrior3000
dreadis
thegreatanda
Raveolution
Salem A. Delgado
Silent_eric
Icalasari
Dommo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Mentalguy
ZionAtriedes
lami
GREGOLE
Karbo
mikeimp
Siafu789
Shady Knight
ShadowX1
mangamastermind
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Malahite
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:01 pm

You still have to worry about how high her stomach is situated above the ground. Again teleportation is an option, but why didn't you teleport the moment you where caught?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 pm

lami wrote:
of crisis. This is not a trait of all predators currently.
Can you give more explannation of your point of view please Question
I want just to understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:24 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
You still have to worry about how high her stomach is situated above the ground. Again teleportation is an option, but why didn't you teleport the moment you where caught?
Because of a thing called 'Spell Interuption'. Not many mages want to risk such a thing with a Teleportation spell. Could fling you into a worse spot, and all that jazz.

And height still isn't that bad, considering that you'll likely have some nice canopy to help break the fall.

And Gwada, I believe Lami is talking about the fact that Karbo stated her to have an unusually strong stomach.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Well, I have thought on this...

It depends on one's level of preparation. A few knife slashes could cause enough pain to cause the predator to retch. Another solution is to highly irritate the esophagogastric junction and cause indigestion, also ending in retching.

You need to keep your wits about you.

In a more character-specific set of solutions, most of my Jurdean characters have unique ways of dealing with this.
-Cephas: The concentration of telekinetic energies around his fists make his strikes to a stomach's walls more than enough to damage the predator. In extreme cases, he will rapidly expand and explosively "combust" this energy. (Ever read the Doctor Strange comic Fahrenheit 666? He killed an Apothecat demon this way, since it's hide was too strong for his spells. Also, he made a great quote: "even the mighty rhino may be brought down by an invader from the inside".)
-Othem: Similar to Cephas's, except he tends to "throw" this energy in the form of concentrated explosive bursts.

That's all I have for now, actually...
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Well, I have thought on this...

It depends on one's level of preparation. A few knife slashes could cause enough pain to cause the predator to retch. Another solution is to highly irritate the esophagogastric junction and cause indigestion, also ending in retching.

You need to keep your wits about you.

In a more character-specific set of solutions, most of my Jurdean characters have unique ways of dealing with this.
-Cephas: The concentration of telekinetic energies around his fists make his strikes to a stomach's walls more than enough to damage the predator. In extreme cases, he will rapidly expand and explosively "combust" this energy. (Ever read the Doctor Strange comic Fahrenheit 666? He killed an Apothecat demon this way, since it's hide was too strong for his spells. Also, he made a great quote: "even the mighty rhino may be brought down by an invader from the inside".)
-Othem: Similar to Cephas's, except he tends to "throw" this energy in the form of concentrated explosive bursts.

That's all I have for now, actually...

The problem is the fact in Felarya is not outside the predator are dangerous but inside Sad
In clear is oustside you need to ast a lot not outside.

Most of Felarya predators are specialize to swallow their prey alive, so they don't need to use their teeth to chew. But I think if the predators was eating normally I mean they use their teeth to be sure we won't escape I think everyone will stop to find solution to escape by using powerfull ability.

I think we should stop now or slowly Felarya will pass to soft vore to bloody and gory vore Very Mad

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:36 pm

I doubt that will happen...

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:43 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
I doubt that will happen...
You doubt about what Question
The predatores grew bored to see their preys escape from their stomachs and start to kill their prey to be sure they won't escape.

If a predator kill it's prey before to swallow hit is to be sure the prey won't escape. But if the preys starts to escape the predator will adapt to that to survive.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Well, logically yes.

But due to the fact that, ultimately, it's the writers that shape Felarya, it probably won't happen.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:47 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Well, logically yes.

But due to the fact that, ultimately, it's the writers that shape Felarya, it probably won't happen.
Except if Karbo the creator of the universe decide that.
If we refuse to play the rules and change them in our adavantages without trying to respect them we will slowly kill the world.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Sadly, not all good things can last.

Sure, predators can eat to their heart's content of unwitting humans. However, the humans will grown stronger and will desire to stay out of their stomachs at any costs. Humans today could stab the pred's tongue in a ditch effort to get away. Then where is the pred to go?

The only way to remedy it is for the preds to swallow them quick and not give them a chance to escape. Also, I recommend shaking the humans first to get rid of excess materials that they could cut themselves on, like knives and such.

By the by, if you want to keep the world alive, we need moar succubi. Their impenetrable stomachs are an inspiration to other preds and a terror to all prey.

On another note, as long as the preds have sex appeal, males and some female humans will always be in danger. Get the hint?

*watches as the predators take notes*
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Sadly, not all good things can last.

Sure, predators can eat to their heart's content of unwitting humans. However, the humans will grown stronger and will desire to stay out of their stomachs at any costs. Humans today could stab the pred's tongue in a ditch effort to get away. Then where is the pred to go?

The only way to remedy it is for the preds to swallow them quick and not give them a chance to escape. Also, I recommend shaking the humans first to get rid of excess materials that they could cut themselves on, like knives and such.

By the by, if you want to keep the world alive, we need moar succubi. Their impenetrable stomachs are an inspiration to other preds and a terror to all prey.

*watches as the predators take notes*
Little detail the predators in our world can not talk or are not semi humanoid like a giant naga, due to the fact they are human partly as us they can grow stronger too.And I think they can learn from their success and fail and change their hunt style Laughing

But I fear all the predators developp a powerful tongue and stomach or simply kill us before to eat us Sad
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:57 am

Pendragon wrote:

Hm, I'm willing to test this theory.

Brother-Captain Stern, with me!

And there are instances in the wild of a prey escaping from directly within a Predator by striking it from inside. Just saw an example today of a Deer Mouse biting the tongue of a Bobcat, having it drop it, and the mouse then getting to a hiding place in time.

And 'Hard' Vore isn't that bad if you don't intend to use it for sexual purposes. When trying to explain species survival, eating habits, evolution, etc, it works perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Malahite wrote:

Hm, I'm willing to test this theory.

Brother-Captain Stern, with me!

And there are instances in the wild of a prey escaping from directly within a Predator by striking it from inside. Just saw an example today of a Deer Mouse biting the tongue of a Bobcat, having it drop it, and the mouse then getting to a hiding place in time.

And 'Hard' Vore isn't that bad if you don't intend to use it for sexual purposes. When trying to explain species survival, eating habits, evolution, etc, it works perfectly fine.
But I think after that the same deer mouse will avoid to see this cat again, because next time the cat will act differently Very Happy

You can survive to a very dangerous experience but I don't think you want it's happen again. I bet you will do everything to avoid it Wink
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

But I think after that the same deer mouse will avoid to see this cat again, because next time the cat will act differently Very Happy
While the Deer Mouse will continue to avoid it, I highly doubt that the Cat would now start a whole new eating pattern after this one instance.

Maybe if it happens a dozen-or-so times within a week, then it'll change its habbits. Considering that this has been going on for several thousand years, though, it's clear it won't be a sudden change that sticks.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Malahite wrote:
While the Deer Mouse will continue to avoid it, I highly doubt that the Cat would now start a whole new eating pattern after this one instance.

Maybe if it happens a dozen-or-so times within a week, then it'll change its habbits. Considering that this has been going on for several thousand years, though, it's clear it won't be a sudden change that sticks.
I agree with you.

But a question this case is Deer Mouse has superior ability its specie doesn't have Question

No it's just a normal Deer Mouse all I want to say is the fact a Deer Mouse has great chance to be eaten by the cat, and the cat has the great chance to eat the deer mouse. It will depends of the reaction and the skill of each other Very Happy

In clear it's not necessary to be stronger than a predator to survive, all we need is to be able to manage and react at the good time Very Happy

And luck too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:10 pm

Well, there are good things about being eaten alive, at least you no longer have debts. lol!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Well, there are good things about being eaten alive, at least you no longer have debts. lol!
Actually, his leads to another way to get out of a Predator's Stomach:

Piss off some Diety / Guardian / Uber-Spellcaster / Overly Powerful Being long before being eaten. If done right, they will pull you OUT of the Predator and make it quite clear that your death shall be by their hands alone.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Still, the prey's fate will be death either way.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Still, the prey's fate will be death either way.
Maybe not.

Besides, after being pulled out of the stomach being eaten alive isn't a concern for you anymore now is it?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:30 am

I am sorry that my attendance cannot be more frequent, but on the subject of the mouse and cat, it's a fact of nature that prey tends to adapt quicker than predator. The main exception to this is Homo sapien, the biggest predator (on Earth, not Felarya), which adapts quicker than most prey.

This is because predators are almost always bigger (though exceptions exist), and many times, faster. The only advantage prey usually has is brains. This concept is even more true between humans and the macros of Felarya.

Darwinism, however, is warped in Felarya due to the influx of humans used to tamed worlds. Humans used to Felaryan conditions (*cough* Jurdeans! *cough cough*) would probably be very formidable, since Darwinism dictates "survival of the fittest". Also, individuals who plan for odd contingencies (Zion, maybe? Eh?) might also have an advantage, even if they're from a tamer world. (Trust me, Gaea is rather peaceful. Zion is usually considered a paranoid right-winger due to his insistence on military strength and martial prowess. On Felarya, however...)

Due to this, one must assume that the only reason (canonically) Felarya has so many predators is because of new, less formidable prey constantly being introduced. Should this be disrupted, Felarya would probably become more like Earth, with prey far outnumbering predators, simply because surviving prey would be almost impossible to catch, thus starving predators. However, this would lead to yet another step in the Darwinistic cycle.

I'd also like to note that while I am a firm believer in Darwinism, I am not a subscriber to evolutionist theories against intelligent design. Just putting that out there, just in case anyone wonders why a guy mentioning God in his sig would be talking about Darwin...
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:05 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
I am sorry that my attendance cannot be more frequent, but on the subject of the mouse and cat, it's a fact of nature that prey tends to adapt quicker than predator. The main exception to this is Homo sapien, the biggest predator (on Earth, not Felarya), which adapts quicker than most prey.

This is because predators are almost always bigger (though exceptions exist), and many times, faster. The only advantage prey usually has is brains. This concept is even more true between humans and the macros of Felarya.

Darwinism, however, is warped in Felarya due to the influx of humans used to tamed worlds. Humans used to Felaryan conditions (*cough* Jurdeans! *cough cough*) would probably be very formidable, since Darwinism dictates "survival of the fittest". Also, individuals who plan for odd contingencies (Zion, maybe? Eh?) might also have an advantage, even if they're from a tamer world. (Trust me, Gaea is rather peaceful. Zion is usually considered a paranoid right-winger due to his insistence on military strength and martial prowess. On Felarya, however...)

Due to this, one must assume that the only reason (canonically) Felarya has so many predators is because of new, less formidable prey constantly being introduced. Should this be disrupted, Felarya would probably become more like Earth, with prey far outnumbering predators, simply because surviving prey would be almost impossible to catch, thus starving predators. However, this would lead to yet another step in the Darwinistic cycle.

I'd also like to note that while I am a firm believer in Darwinism, I am not a subscriber to evolutionist theories against intelligent design. Just putting that out there, just in case anyone wonders why a guy mentioning God in his sig would be talking about Darwin...

I'm not completely agree with you.

Felarya is not Earth so many law which work in a world don't work necessary to another. If we should to compare humanity to a life form is not a predator but a virus.

I explain we come somewhere we obligatory transform the environment without thinking of the consequence. In many case the role of the predator is to avoid the population grow out of controlwhen a predatory was not enought to control the population it was catastrophic.

Even if the prey adapt faster than the predator, the predators always follow because they develop the way to counter the prey. It's important to the natural selection.

The fact humans didn't develop too much in Felarya is just because this world has a strong immune system against our destructive nature. In clear the giant humanoid predators, why they are humanoid like us because to the only fact we humans due to the fact we don't have natural predator always thinks you are god-like creature and change the world to our own and self-centered desire, and we don't hesitate to kill anyone even if this person is a human like us.

I think the humanoid predator is the best think for humans to evolve and stop thinking they are gods and admitt they are not different than the others animals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Argh, being a creationist, that last line is where I must disagree. But I refuse to turn this into a religious argument, so let us look over that, neh?

It's true that the human's niche in Felarya is different. But I still think basic Darwinism applies. The humans that survive are stronger. That's one of my points. I'm sure you agree to that.

Well, of course predators also adapt. But soon after they adapt, the prey adapts again, right? And since some prey must survive, must some not always be a step ahead of the predators? After all, how many more ants are in the world than anteaters? Billions. Why? Adaptability.

Actually, I'd compare humans more to ants than any other animal. And not in the "weak and insignificant" way, but the "work together to accomplish huge things" way.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:05 pm

You know, when I look out in the wild, it makes me wonder how we became the dominant race on our own world, when humans are at the very bottom of the food chain in Felarya. Glad I'm not 100% human anymore.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Humans ain't at the very bottom, mi amigo. They're just not at the top, especially among sentients.

In order to be at the bottom, we'd need to be autotrophic.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Still, in Felarya, humans seems to take the roles of Earth's roaches: no matter how many predators eat, there always seems to be more coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape a Predator's Stomach   Escape a Predator's Stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape a Predator's Stomach
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next