Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?

Go down 
+31
Primeval Hunter
Krisexy26
Karbo
Lobo
vore4life99
kikijonson
Nyaha
GREGOLE
kaitheguy1234
Pim18
PrinnyDood
Greyman
spike833
JohnDoe
Mentalguy
Claire
Zoekin
timing2
Jætte_Troll
xlrp
French snack
Warrior3000
rcs619
Anime-Junkie
Malahite
dlausactor6373
SuperPieGuy9
/Fish/
Pendragon
aethernavale
Stabs
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 am

Malahite wrote:
The regular people living on Felarya.

Really, those who make it past their first decade or two, and aren't something like a Negav / Nekomura noble, are the biggest badasses to the place. Felarya could readily be considered a Death World, and whenever looking at fiction like this I always take the people who are given the least overall advantages and-

Wait, I take this back. Tinies and Neeras are amongst the biggest badasses. Humans at least don't have to worry about their other civilized neighbors coming over to eat them because it's fun. A Neera village next to some Nekos is SoL if the Nekos decide they want to have a bit of a delicacy to their feast this year.

I'm inclined to agree.

And on that note, if we're looking for an individual, I'd say Quincy is unquestionably one of the greatest badasses in Felarya. Not only did this little tomthumb almost single-handledly destroy a neko tribe which had been preying on his people (and he did so by using his brain, coming up with a neat and very destructive solution), but, despite now living in a safe haven, he constantly drums preparedness into his fellow tomthumbs, and is always thinking up clever new ways of protecting that haven from any threat.

Plus, he's a softy beneath his grumpy obsessiveness. It's impossible not to admire him. Smile

(Quincy, for those who somehow haven't come across him yet, belongs to timing2. (Though I'm sure he would claim he doesn't belong to anyone. Except perhaps to Felecia.))

Other than that, of course, there's Jade. Single-minded, noble-hearted, tireless protector of the weak and unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 am

I will agree, humans and such have adapted well.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:33 pm

The human who succeeded at convincing Vivian of having the greatest sex party she ever had instead of eating him...

this man is still to be show Razz
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:15 pm

I think Scala, just cause she can create and manipulate fire. Personally anyone who is able to use or manipulate fire in any movie, book, or series is automatically epic in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 am

Scala is pretty badass! I agree with that. The biggest? I have no idea... I would say Jerid from Jirokatsu but he is a idiot(I'm not bashing someone! The author himself said that he was a idiot)
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 am

Jade, i put my money on Jade, she can and will kick anyone's ass if they decied to mess with safe harbor.
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:29 pm

for a single character? I'd go with terror. gal can destroy armies singlehandedly.

for a race/subrace? crimson maidens.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:59 am

TryMeIke wrote:
for a single character? I'd go with terror. gal can destroy armies singlehandedly.

While we are at the subject. Do you have any info on Terror? I can't find aything of her.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am

Pim18 wrote:
TryMeIke wrote:

While we are at the subject. Do you have any info on Terror? I can't find aything of her.

Im pretty sure she's been removed from the setting, or is currently in limbo while her creator figures out what to do with her.

Also, the biggest badass in Felarya is clearly Ryla. She may not be in the setting anymore, but nothing else comes close to her levels of badassery.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:55 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Pim18 wrote:
TryMeIke wrote:

Im pretty sure she's been removed from the setting, or is currently in limbo while her creator figures out what to do with her.

Also, the biggest badass in Felarya is clearly Ryla. She may not be in the setting anymore, but nothing else comes close to her levels of badassery.
Ahhh damm... That´s to bad.
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 pm

didn't know they had been removed, I guess I'll change my answer to alvar. guy can take down a tourion, the fairies natural enemy.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:27 am

Do you mean Tonorion? Then I guess he is epic!
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 am

Well, we're talking of a blind fairy swordsman who can fight his kind's natural - and most lethal - enemy with no doubt... and I'm sure that if he wasn't blid, he'd fight as well, he's not the kind of "if I didn't have this handicap, I wouldn't kick ass".

Sure, Alvar is my kind of badass in the current setting too. Missing some characters that aren't in the setting anymore, as Ryla and Terror are badasses too, but anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 am

While Ryla isn't in the setting, I'm pretty sure Terror still is. Her bio is just undergoing a re-do due to character changes.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:53 am

rcs619 wrote:

She's still in the wiki actually. Terra just can never get around to actually make a bio
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh well, I'm still going for Alvar, but don't get me wrong: even though some might be out of the setting - glad to see Terror isn't -, there are as many as people writing out there. And the best thing is when badasses come naturally, not forced. I don't like it when people try to make badasses artificially...
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 am

Feadraug wrote:
Oh well, I'm still going for Alvar, but don't get me wrong: even though some might be out of the setting - glad to see Terror isn't -, there are as many as people writing out there. And the best thing is when badasses come naturally, not forced. I don't like it when people try to make badasses artificially...
Could you explain that? Because I don't understand what you mean...
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 am

Sure... What I mean is that the best badasses are those who aren't created 'to be badasses', but those who have been developed in a way that finally made them that way. Not creating a character and making them look badass, but making them that way by evolution.

It's a bit like Poochy - yes, I'm referencing The Simpsons here -, a character created with the only intention to be 'the new star'. It feels way to forced and unnatural. Characters have to evolve, to become what they are naturally, not making them instantaneously fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 am

Feadraug wrote:
Sure... What I mean is that the best badasses are those who aren't created 'to be badasses', but those who have been developed in a way that finally made them that way. Not creating a character and making them look badass, but making them that way by evolution.

It's a bit like Poochy - yes, I'm referencing The Simpsons here -, a character created with the only intention to be 'the new star'. It feels way to forced and unnatural. Characters have to evolve, to become what they are naturally, not making them instantaneously fabulous.
Evolving into badass... I try to do that with my stories sweatdrop
Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?   Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the biggest badass in Felarya?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3