Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)

Go down 
+3
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Yuki_Akuma
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm

So yeah. Story time! As it's my first Felarya story, any feedback would be appreciated.

Prologue - The Field and the Fairy

Lightning arced across the sky as the centaur stooped down to snatch up the last remaining member of the caravan. A moment later, thunder rolled, just as the centaur tossed the screaming man into her mouth, giving a swallow audible from several hundred yards away as she condemned him to her throat and, eventually, her stomach. Her stomach sagged just a little bit – she was quite a young centaur, so she wasn’t quite as gluttonous as a fully-grown adult, but she had still managed to devour the entire twenty-two members of the caravan, soldiers, merchants and all.

‘Serves them right for trying to shoot her,’ the boy thought to himself. His name was Joshua, and he was sitting on a rock quite a way away from the centaur, staying out of her sight as he watched. By all appearances, he was an elf, which might have excused his ambivalence towards watching almost two dozen people getting devoured had the caravan not included several elves. The olive-skinned boy tilted his head to one side, and then gave a little sigh. ‘I think she’s full, but... I probably shouldn’t head that way anyway...’

Joshua had been heading towards Kelerym for several weeks now. When he’d heard about a city that wasn’t even on any maps, well, how could he resist? He’d been hanging around Negav City far too much lately anyway, so it was nice to take in some new scenery. The Great Rocky Fields weren’t quite as pretty as some of the places he’d been, but the storms were spectacular...

As the centaur began to canter off further to the west to find somewhere to doze and digest her meal, the storm gradually got closer and closer to Joshua’s position. He wrinkled his nose, looking around for somewhere to wait out the rain – spotting what looked like a copse to the north, he began to head towards it at a fast pace, trying to avoid getting wet. He hated the rain. It always made him feel clumsy and useless, as if the water were weighing him down. It was ridiculous, of course, but who can question irrational fears?

Even with the wind at his back, Joshua didn’t manage to outrun the storm. By the time he reached the tree line, he was already soaked to the skin, his cloak not being particularly waterproof – why did he have a woollen cloak, anyway? The boy stripped it off as he collapsed under the shade of a tree, wrinkling his nose again as he attempt to wring it out. He didn’t look around himself – no way could a centaur enter this copse, and everyone knew centaurs were the main predators around here, right?

A giggle issued from the branches above him. Apparently, Felarya disagreed with his assessment. “Aww... did the cute boy get caught out in the rain? Here, let me give you a hand warming up...” said the voice from above. It had a sweet, melodic quality to it, with a teasing, playful inflection to it. Joshua looked up in the direction of the voice – before giving a startled yelp as a large hand dived down to grab him, lifting him up above the canopy!

As he was lifted up, Joshua caught sight of the massive body of the predator that had grabbed him. She was naked, with soft-looking, pink skin, Running up the outside of her legs and up her belly were a collection of black spots, seemingly scattered at random by some inept tattoo artist. As he reached her face, he noticed her bright, blue eyes, her green hair... and her wide, grinning mouth.

Not to mention the wings he could see over her shoulders. A fairy, then. Standing at around fifty feet tall, although Joshua couldn’t really tell from up here...

The boy gulped. Well, she hadn’t eaten him yet... “H-hello?” he said, in quite a nervous voice.

The fairy gave him a puzzled look. “Hello,” she replied. And then, without a moment’s hesitation, the large fairy opened her mouth, revealing the dark, fleshy cavern. Joshua yelped in horror as she simply tossed him in, closing her mouth shut behind him. Trapped in darkness, the little boy struggled against her tongue as it batted him around her mouth, tasting him, the boy screaming in terror.

He felt himself being pushed back towards the fairy’s throat, as the mouth began to light up with a faint, pink glow... He could make out the details, if only barely, the fairy’s taste buds quite visible on her large, fleshy tongue. He could see the ridges of her palate, if only for a few moments before his vision was filled with a view of her large, glistening uvula, as the tongue pressed him back against her throat...

She swallowed. He screamed, feeling his legs sliding down into her throat, the pink glow in the mouth growing brighter. Another swallow, as his hips and torso were lost, the body scrabbling frantically at the fairy’s slick tongue with his hands. Then, he felt gravity shift as the fairy tilted back her head, swallowing one final time and sealing his fate. Screaming with horror, he felt the strong throat muscles take him, rippling around him and forcing him further down.

A few more swallows and he found himself being forced into a larger chamber, the pink glow surrounding him so intense now that he could see every detail of her stomach wall. He felt his prison shake, the wall facing the fairy’s front indenting slightly as she patted her stomach. “Heheh... and... goodbye,” she said, still in that same teasing, playful voice. He could feel her heartbeat, as well as the disturbing gurgling, squishing sounds of her digestive tract.

Joshua screamed in terror, the pink glow surrounding him becoming more intense by the second. “Hey... what’s that?” came the voice from all around him, as he saw the outline of a finger poking into the stomach. As he heard the stomach gearing up to take him, he gave one last scream, and everything went black.

Last edited by Yuki_Akuma on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Ooh, interesting. ^.^ And not so long that it takes forever to read, too! For the first story I've ever read in the forums, I sure picked a good one! XD The grammer is also very awesome, and together with the way it flows so well - I love it! <3 I think I wanna see more. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

Good job so far Yuki. I really like where this is going and I'm itching for more.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

A good story and no significant spelling or grammar errors! I am very impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 am

It's starting nicely I think ^_^
Great descriptions and it flowed well ! Also it's nice to see the great rocky fields. The zone is rarely used in general Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:13 am

Karbo wrote:
Great descriptions and it flowed well ! Also it's nice to see the great rocky fields. The zone is rarely used in general Smile

*singsong* Yuki impressed Karbo~ Yuki impressed Karbo~ ^.^

Nyu, I don't know if that's actually a big deal. ;3 Nyaha's just a fan.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 am

FurryKurry wrote:
Karbo wrote:
Nyu, I don't know if that's actually a big deal. ;3 Nyaha's just a fan.

Well, from what I can gather, it is a big deal if Karbo reads your story because that means he took time out of his busy schedule.
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 pm

...Huh. Um, glad you liked it, Karbo. >///> Unfortunately, that's the last you'll be seeing of the Great Rocky Fields. Sad

Chapter One – Welcome to Kortiki Town

Blackness. A strange sucking sensation. Was this what it was like to be digested? He’d expected more of a burning sensation, to be honest. And where was the noise? He’d heard fairies digesting their prey before; they weren’t exactly quiet even when they were small. Maybe his ears had been digested away already? Shouldn’t that hurt?

His consciousness became fuzzy. ‘Well,’ he thought to himself. ‘I guess this is it...’

“We should eat him,” said a voice. It was a soft, little voice, slightly melodic, as if geared mostly towards singing. The tone of phrase wasn’t malicious – merely pragmatic, with just a hint of hopefulness to it.

Joshua’s head felt awful. It felt like he’d had his skull stepped on by a centaur. Repeatedly. He groaned, trying to open his eyes and see who was talking about eating him.

“You know we can’t do that here! He’s in the town, that’s the rule,” came the reply from a second voice. This voice sounded quite annoyed, but no less beautiful than the first. “He hasn’t even done anything yet! You just want to eat him ‘cause he’s cute.”

“Well... yeah! Look at him! He’s totally adorable. I bet he tastes great...” the first voice seemed closer to Joshua now, as if the owner had stepped closer. Very close... it seemed to be coming from right in front of his head, rather than up above. Was the speaker lying down?

There was a pause for a while. “Well... I guess there’s no one looking...” The second voice now sounded somewhat mischievous. Joshua heard a slight rumble near his head...

Opening his eyes, Joshua looked ‘above’ himself. He was sprawled out on the floor, on his side, so looking ‘up’ meant he was looking along the ground. He was laying on packed earth, and what little of his surroundings he could see was mostly grass and trees. However, his vision was dominated by the view of a woman – short, no larger than five inches, but with proportions that made her look as though she would be ‘tall’ if she were normal human sized.

Her skin was a pale green, like a faded leaf. She had long, slightly chubby legs and a large bust, while the red of her body was sleek and smooth. Large, translucent wings sprouted from her back, resembling those of a dragonfly. As soon as his eyes opened, he saw her expression quickly switch to one of disappointment. “...Aww. He’s awake.” She crossed her arms and harrumphed.

As Joshua slowly got to his feet, he looked around, seeing another fairy standing not too far off. “We could eat him anyway...” the second fairy said, although she sounded a little unsure. She was currently at a height of around four feet, and her skin was pink – not in the way a human’s skin is pink, but a shocking hot pink. Her wings were slightly more rounded than her companion’s, resembling a sort of translucent butterfly more than a dragonfly.

The green fairy crossed her arms, grinning a little bit as Joshua stood up. “Nah. I was only teasing, anyway. Sheesh, Min! You’re always so goody-goody, and yet you give in that easily?” The green fairy suddenly grew to the same size as the pink one, as if somebody just enlarged a picture of her, before grinning and hugging her. The fairy identified as Min let out a quiet yelp as her green-tinged friend grabbed her.

Joshua just stared in surprise. Part of him wanted to run – there were two fairies right in front of him! A moment ago they had been joking about eating him! But now they were being... friendly? This was strange. Joshua knew that fairies were friendly to each other, but every fairy he’d ever met just considered him a cute little snack. “U-um... excuse me...” he said nervously.

The green fairy giggled. “Aww, aren’t you just adorable, you little cutie? Heheheh... You have no idea where you are, huh? However did you manage to make it all the way here without even knowing about it? You’re pretty lucky, sweetie.”

The pink fairy, Min, sighed to herself. “Mids, would you let go of me?” She shoved the green fairy – Mids, apparently – off of her, giving Joshua a little smile. “Um. Welcome to Kortiki Town, newcomer! My name is Minuette. This green prankster,” she said, with a little frown, “is Midori. We’re unofficially known as the ‘Kortiki Town New residents Welcoming Committee’.” Minuette nodded her head firmly.

“So,” Midori continued. “Welcome to Kortiki Town!” She spread her arms and wings wide, as if trying to encompass the entire area. Joshua looked around himself. All he could really see were trees – until, that is, he looked up, and stared.

Above him were countless walkways criss-crossing between the giant trees. In the stouter boughs, Joshua could just make out the shapes of huts, and there were several holes dotted around the trees. As he watched, he could see people willing about on the walkways above, mostly humans and nekos, but there were quite a few elves as well.

“Kortiki Town is a town located in the Fairy Kingdom,” the green fairy continued, as she watched Joshua look around himself in awe. “It’s the one place you cute little snack-sized folks are allowed to live.” She paused for a moment. “Well, no. You’re allowed to live anywhere. Really! But Kortiki is the only place you can live and not get eaten the next time your neighbour gets peckish.”

‘The Fairy Kingdom?’ Joshua thought to himself. ‘How did I get here? I can’t teleport that far!’ He had enough sense to not say this aloud, at least – people knowing about his teleportation probably wasn’t a good idea. If a predator thought eating him would be fine and then his teleportation ability failed to work...

The pink-coloured Minuette frowned a little bit. “Hey, kid, you’re shivering. Are you okay?” She looked up at the sky, through the canopy. The sun had set already, and a few stars could be seen high up above. “I guess it is getting pretty late... are you cold sweetie?” she asked, her voice taking on a concerned tone. “You can sleep in our house if you like, sweetie. We’ll give you the tour tomorrow. Okay?” She beamed at him.

Joshua stared. He looked at the green-tinged Midori, who just shrugged, and then slowly nodded his head. “U-um... I... I guess that would be... nice. Th-thank you...” he stammered out, swallowing nervously.

“Oh, don’t be worried,” Midori said with a grin. “We won’t eatcha!” she reassured, giving a little wink. “Well, unless you get too annoying or try to climb into bed with us...”

Minuette gave her friend a shove, beckoning for Joshua. “C’mon.” Joshua suddenly felt a strange sensation in his stomach as everything suddenly began to get bigger! He yelped, falling back onto his behind, as Minuette stooped down to pick him up! He was now only around six inches tall. “Heheh... you’re much more portable this way!”

The two fairies leaped into the air, buzzing up into the canopy...
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Nice story Yuki! I'm really enjoying it! No typos or grammar errors that I'm aware of either. I think it's going great.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Very interesting! :O

Hey, what was that guy's name - the one judge for the Contests in the Pokemon series? To quote that guy, "Remarkable!" ^.^

Joshua's pretty silent, though. I wonder what he's like when he's more comfortable? Y'know, 'cuz so far he's been near predators over half the time.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 am

Nice chapter again Razz

I giggled at the "Kortiki Town New residents Welcoming Committee’” XD
I'm curious to see what will happens next ^_^
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 am

FurryKurry wrote:
Hey, what was that guy's name - the one judge for the Contests in the Pokemon series? To quote that guy, "Remarkable!" ^.^

I think his name was Mr. Sukizo or something like that. It's what I remember it sounding like at least.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Swwet   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Great! looks like i will have to get my storytelling in gear soon
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Yes, It was Sukizo! ^.^ The other guy was the president of the Pokemon fanclub and he spoke more than one word. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:01 am

This is pretty good.

Its interesting to see Kotriki town, a place that hasn't been used to much, (Despite its enormous potential,) get some notice for a change.
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Apologies - no chapter this week. Soon, I promise. Had a lot going on this week and not much time to write...
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: No problem   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:28 am

Hey, if you have stuff to do then you have stuff to do. Dont strain yourself.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 pm

It's alright. I was looking foward to it, but Real Life takes precedence sadly. Just do it when you can and do it at your own pace: I'd rather you write an awesome chapter worth a wait than a horrible chapter that made me want to have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 pm

It's a nice trait, but you don't have to say sorry for everything. ^_^ The only people that'll be really mad that there's no story yet are the kind of people that you don't need to care about what they think. We have patience for good writers.
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Woo. Late, and short, but there you are. Things should be better now.

Title sucks. Nothing particularly exciting happens. They'll explore Kortiki next chapter, don't worry.

Chapter Two – Sleepy Time

Joshua gazed around as the two fairies flew up with him into the canopy. He marvelled at his surroundings now that he had a better view. There were huts in the trees and holes along the trunks, yes, but now he could make out more buildings closer to ground level. He could also see more people – humans and nekos and elves and fairies, all milling about. It was getting late, so there weren’t too many about, but it was still surprising to see just how many people lived here.

As he stared around, Joshua nearly missed where they were actually headed. Up into one of the middling-sized trees’ upper branches, towards a large hole in the trunk. Joshua remembered hearing about a type of bird that burrowed into trees in order to make their nests, but this hole was far, far too large to have been made by any normal-sized bird – it was easily the size of a small house. A human-sized house, in fact. The two fairies flittered into the large burrow in the tree, carrying their little passenger with them.

Joshua looked around in surprise as they brought him into their home. It looked like... Well, a normal one-room cabin. It was split into three areas – the living area was furnished with four human-sized chairs that seemed to be grown directly out of the wood of the floor, as well as a similar-looking table. The sleeping area was comprised of a bed of a similar construction, which had bright pink bed clothes on it. There was another bed located on the larger bed's head board, which was around six inches long and seemed designed for some sort of doll. Its sheets were grass green.

There was also a kitchen area, made up of a wrought-iron wood stove and a few cupboards. The kitchen area looked quite unused.

Minuette set him down on the table, grinning down at him and spreading her arms wide – which caused her breasts to bounce, much to Joshua's embarrassment. “So, what do you think?” Joshua was staring at her, making her grin a little bit. “...My face is up here, cutie.” Joshua yelped, quickly looking up at Minuette's face. The fairy simply laughed, grinning at him.

“I grew it myself,” said Midori, proudly. Joshua managed to look at her in confusion. “The furniture,” she explained, patiently. “I used magic to grow it from the tree. Much more eco-friendly than chopping down trees and making furniture out of them, wouldn't you say?”

Joshua paused for a while. “Uh... I guess?” He was feeling pretty confused at the moment. Fairies didn't usually talk to him so casually. Sure, he liked it – it was a nice change – but it was definitely not how fairies usually reacted to him!

Suddenly, Joshua felt that same sensation from before, as if his heart were being forced into his stomach, as the world around him began to get smaller! Or, perhaps, he was just getting bigger. Midori gave a little giggle. “Ooh, it wore off already? Wow! You must have pretty high magic resistance, usually it takes elves ten minutes to recover once they're let go...”

Joshua paused for a few moments. “I'm... not an elf, though.” He wasn't entirely sure he should tell them this, but he trusted them for some reason. They were nice! Letting him stay with them and everything. Unless this was just a ruse to get him into one of their stomachs, but... Surely they'd have eaten him already if that was the case.

The green-tinted fairy tilted her head to one side. She opened her mouth to say something, when suddenly she had a blanket and a pillow thrown at her by Minuette. “I'm tired,” the pink fairy announced. “Make his bed up for him, okay? I'm going to sleep.” And without even waiting for any argument, the pink fairy climbed into her bed. Joshua noticed she was laying on her side, curled up – to protect her wings, he assumed.

Pouting, Midori gave a small sigh. “Oh, fine...” Joshua did his best not to sigh with relief. Had Minuette noticed he didn't want to talk about it? Or was she just being a fairy and doing what she wanted to do? Joshua couldn't tell. Fairies are exceptionally hard to read even for other fairies.

Midori closed her eyes, getting to her feet and walking to the center of the living area. She began to glow faintly, holding her hands out down near the ground, spaced a few feet apart. She began to raise them, and Joshua started in surprise – the floor was distorting, moving up to meet her hands! Carefully, Midori raised up a patch of the floor in a two feet by five feet rectangle. She raised a small lip up around three of the sides and a larger board at one of the shorter sides, and then threw the blanket and pillow onto it.

“There. The wood's soft, don't worry. Goodnight,” said Midori, before shrinking down and fluttering to her own bed in a huff. Joshua stayed right where he was for a while – when fairies are annoyed at you it's best not to do anything to provoke them. After he saw the green fairy get into bed, he swallowed, and then walked over to his own new bed, crawling under the covers.

Last edited by Yuki_Akuma on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:08 am

He's not an elf?

Hmm scratch

This is a pretty good story, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Lonin' it!   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 am

Im loving this story! Keep em' coming!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Sorry, there's a small thing I can't figure out. ^^;

"He could also see more people – humans are nekos and elves and fairies"

This is one of the earlier parts of the story's sentences. Humans are nekos? >.<

Anyway, this is really interesting, I still kinda like it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Humans are indeed nekos!

>.>

<.<

Fix'd.

New chapter is underway! Stay tuned~
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:21 am

Nice chapter Razz

The "I grew them myself" made me chucckle XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)   Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshua's Fairy Tale (Updates: Sundays, hopefully)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next