Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Avatars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Elemental Avatars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Avatars   Elemental Avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 am

I can make them open for public, but not as pivotal elements of the plot. Remember, I said I would use them for my stories, but I never said they couldn't be used in someone else' story. The shape shifting his only a way to make them for all taste, for exemple, Nepto, the Water Avatar (I know it's not an original name) can take the form you want in your story. You want him as a crab, no problem; a shark, there you go.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Elemental Avatars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Avatars   Elemental Avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:54 am

I got the idea for the Fire Avatar, by the way, their personality is derived from the ones with the Auras, but not according to their Elements; Haeros, the Fire one has a relaxed personality as opposed to hasty. They all have a level threat of Extreme, but none of them can hope to compare to a Guardian. Their appearance is all up to you, it's easily recognizable but you think of their own aspect. For their race, they could be considered Elementals, but they aren't really Elementals.

Name: Haeros
Size: Various
Appearance: Various
Threat: Extreme
Personality: Relaxed

Haeros is the Fire Avatar, meaning he's an incarnation of pure Fire Elemental energy. He's quite an exception among fire affiliated creatures: while most beings that have an affiliation with fire are very emotional and prone to anger, Haeros is very cool and relaxed, avoiding pointless conflicts when possible. He never bursted in rage in any point of his eternal life, whenever things weren't going his way, he simply became slightly annoyed. Even though he is the de facto leader of every fire creatures except demons and beyond, he usually leaves commanding to King Travix as he finds leadership to be too bothersome. As the Fire Avatar, he possess control over fire that only a God, an Arch Devil Lord or a Guardian can surpass. He feeds on humans and other sentient creatures human sized that he finds too hot-headed, simply because he wants to show them what happens when you play with fire. Even though he's reaxed, he is far from being lazy, he simply take it easy and he's a formidable and active fighter. He is actually fond of Menyssan, even though she never met him, because she too knows that it's best to keep your cool. Before he knew of her, he thought he was the only relaxed fire being.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/

Elemental Avatars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2