Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+135
Rodeo
TheArchvile
Primeval Hunter
Kelanich
sadisticnerd
Lobo
Salem A. Delgado
Bandothegunslinger
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
asaenvolk
zersergathant
Prof.Nekko
space_samurai
Solomon
Black Aquila
2Ron2R
vore4life99
Bonazaigirl
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
Vaderaz
Tora044
The Joker
Super Duck
Tango
walkingbyself
Deatheagle
EdgeMaster025
ravaging vixen
Malnorm
Naigo
deathsguard
Krisexy26
ginbug
Asuka
KariFan
freakboy
JonathanS223
Malhavoc Shade
buddha66667
xlrp
Adell
Quetzalcoatl
Noonstar
Militant-Prey
Caithus
Paltiel
X Berk
Kai Leingod
dragonjaj
The Rev
moonlight-pendent13
daine1240
Salvyrn
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Anahuyu Izimori
Slimetoad
dailinn
itsmeyouidiot
sparkythechu
Yu-Gi-Oh-Lover
Kain
Kawaiinaprey
Plant_Girl_23
Ayanami
Riverman
X
seb
Mortis
Feadraug
Hitomi
GoukaRyuujin
Toadz
Nattaboy
Doc
macdaddy
Boris92
Shady Knight
WB20
BioHazard
JohnDoe
Sehoolighan
Running Scared
bakaman
VenomX3000
Jew
TeeJeh
Jasconius
Jimmy_Piranha
DaNoob13
vegeta002
Haleyfreezepop
Grave
TryMeIke
Anime-Junkie
Pendragon
Sulac
Jætte_Troll
Fullmetal Wizard
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
ZionAtriedes
alliance
Warrior3000
kaitheguy1234
Mark-12
Stabs
Yuki_Akuma
Doomguy
midir
Reptillian
French snack
moondog64
ambrose-euanthe
aethernavale
tkh1304
rcs619
spike833
Jeice the Summoner
Synthroid
SuperPieGuy9
Oldman40k2003
Asuroth
/Fish/
AisuKaiko
Valen
Archmage_Bael
Karbo
codaman
Nyaha
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Introduce yourself - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Kensha beasts are the least of your worries, newcomer. Even in packs, they're not too hard to eliminate with the proper strategy and equipment. Tell ya what... if you put a down-payment on a new mech in the next 48 hours, I'll throw in a infrared sensor package FREE. But wait, there's more! Did you know that if the mech is disabled but still salvageable, you will be considered free of any further payments! And we will supply free ammo and fusion materials for the engine... for AN ENTIRE YEAR! Yes, an entire year! If the infrared sensor package is damaged, you will be charged for its loss. Also, towing and salvage fees will be charged to you as well. Swallowing is considered full destruction, and you will be held accountable for additional payments to pay off the loss. By signing this contract, you acknowledge that Zion Atriedes is the most awesome guy on the planet. You also acknowledge that you are willing to give him oral sex on demand.

So come on, here's a pen! Sign right here on the line... oh, and initial right there, too.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:45 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Kensha beasts are the least of your worries, newcomer. Even in packs, they're not too hard to eliminate with the proper strategy and equipment. Tell ya what... if you put a down-payment on a new mech in the next 48 hours, I'll throw in a infrared sensor package FREE. But wait, there's more! Did you know that if the mech is disabled but still salvageable, you will be considered free of any further payments! And we will supply free ammo and fusion materials for the engine... for AN ENTIRE YEAR! Yes, an entire year! If the infrared sensor package is damaged, you will be charged for its loss. Also, towing and salvage fees will be charged to you as well. Swallowing is considered full destruction, and you will be held accountable for additional payments to pay off the loss. By signing this contract, you acknowledge that Zion Atriedes is the most awesome guy on the planet. You also acknowledge that you are willing to give him oral sex on demand.

So come on, here's a pen! Sign right here on the line... oh, and initial right there, too.

Introduce yourself - Page 12 Admiral-ackbar

And he knows that Zion's "deal" is a trap. HE'S GUNTHER IN DISGUISE!
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

No, Gunther's just plain malicious. I'm just trying to get some damn head. Much more innocent. Trust me, the mech works just fine*.

*Your experience may vary.
Back to top Go down
Running Scared
Naga food
Running Scared

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Quote :
Scam man? I've seen what happened to the guy with the GPS. No thank you on the mech.

Quote :
*dun da dun daaaaaaaaaaa! Running Scared received a Pie of Power from SuperPieGuy9! If you ever get in a tight spot, eat it and your strength will increase ten fold!*

No lie.
Uh huh. Quick question is this a meat pie? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://scared-n-running.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Running Scared wrote:
Quote :
Scam man? I've seen what happened to the guy with the GPS. No thank you on the mech.
I'll need to have a word with Karbo on that one... *grumble*

It's not a scam! I just have to cover all the legal liabilities! And get some head. Trust me, the mech works. Look, no star. See? That's not an official statement, of course, because it's not guaranteed against storm sprites, most elementals, or silver succubi... although we do have deluxe models that are geared towards the more exotic and pesky preds. The infrared sensors aren't free, though. But I like you, you're clever. So I'll tell ya what: I'll throw in a TOTAL sensor package at half-cost with the purchase of an UberDestrucktor model! That means sensing across the light spectrum, PLUS psychical, eldritch, and even etheric sensing! I'll need to give you a demo on how to filter out Felarya's background interference, but trust me: you'll be able to detect anything. Even pierce the most skilled illusions! Not to mention the UberDestrucktor is the most advanced mech this side of Mars!
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay^^
Back to top Go down
Running Scared
Naga food
Running Scared

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Quote :

It's not a scam! I just have to cover all the legal liabilities! And get some head. Trust me, the mech works. Look, no star. See? That's not an official statement, of course, because it's not guaranteed against storm sprites, most elementals, or silver succubi... although we do have deluxe models that are geared towards the more exotic and pesky preds. The infrared sensors aren't free, though. But I like you, you're clever. So I'll tell ya what: I'll throw in a TOTAL sensor package at half-cost with the purchase of an UberDestrucktor model! That means sensing across the light spectrum, PLUS psychical, eldritch, and even etheric sensing! I'll need to give you a demo on how to filter out Felarya's background interference, but trust me: you'll be able to detect anything. Even pierce the most skilled illusions! Not to mention the UberDestrucktor is the most advanced mech this side of Mars!

Hrrm...how long would this mech last against per say Crisis or a week long nonstop campaign in extreme Felaryan conditions? Also, the otherworldly beings of Felarya are the ones to watch out for after all better safe than eaten. Without any proof or a Written official statement I can't put stock in what you say but I'll keep you in mind. I'll at least let some people know about the offer. lol!

Quote :
Welcome! Enjoy your stay^^
Thank you. But...help Anyone? laugh alone
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Running Scared
Naga food
Running Scared

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Quote :
Greetings.
Nice to meet you. Very Happy You guys are a lively bunch.
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Welcome heh, somehow the name just seems to fit so well here...I wonder why XD?
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Running Scared
Naga food
Running Scared

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:15 am

Quote :
Welcome heh, somehow the name just seems to fit so well here...I wonder why XD?
I wonder why too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:13 am

Welcome lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:21 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Since Nyaha has been getting swamped with schoolwork, which he does to the VERY fullest of his ability, I haven't the time to go through and welcome everyone individually. ^^;

But please have faith that I think you look tasty and that I will get around to you soon. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:04 am

Peoplez of ze forum, BEHOLD! Not only have I remembered to join this forum, but I have finally found an introductory topic... thing! Many ideas are flowing through my head for this wonderful world... that, or the lack of caffiene is finally getting to me. Anyway, I am here and I say to you all have a good day (or night) and a good life!
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Wow, two days, and no one's said "welcome" to the new guy? Jeez, is everyone else as busy with a new job as I am?
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:51 pm

More busy trying to find a new job...

But, yes, welcome, welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Meh, it is alright, I wasn't expecting much of a response anyway... Now ONTO THE IDEAS!
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
That was me a week ago. XD I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:05 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:
it's still me T_T'

and welcome
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Reptillian wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:
it's still me T_T'

and welcome

I can relate as well...

Also welcome Sehoolighan.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:18 am

May be a bit late, but Welcome!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:52 am

Oh, yep, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:44 pm

Sehooligan has ideas, eh? ;3 Nyaha might have some competition. Do your ideas pile up? What about the outside-of-box-ness factor?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:06 pm

I don't know about out-of-boxness factor, but I do have out-of-storage-building factor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next