Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?

Go down 
+11
Reptillian
macdaddy
Warrior3000
Claire
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
codaman
ZionAtriedes
rcs619
Shady Knight
alliance
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

ultimate kinky creature
Vivian
Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Vote_lcap85%Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Vote_rcap
 85% [ 23 ]
Melany
Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Vote_lcap11%Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Malika
Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Vote_lcap4%Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am

These 3 are the kinkiest there are, who is the greatest?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 am

Personally, I think kinky preds are shallow and just copying Vivian and Melany's primary gimmick is putting traps everywhere. So I'm gonna say Vivian.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Personally, I think kinky preds are shallow and just copying Vivian and Melany's primary gimmick is putting traps everywhere. So I'm gonna say Vivian.

you still gotta love Malika
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 am

Hmmmmm...I think that I gotta give Vivian the edge, since she's just so open and over the top about it. Human, pred, giant, small...it doesn't matter to Vivian. She has ways to have sex with anything (Whether they want to or not). lol
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 am

alliance wrote:
you still gotta love Malika
I don't care about Malika. To me, she's a Vivian clone.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 am

But, I am the ultimate kink machine.

Naw, but I gotta agree with everyone else. Vivian is the one, the original, big-boobied blue harlot of the jungle.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Naw, but I gotta agree with everyone else. Vivian is the one, the original, big-boobied blue harlot of the jungle.

even though I kinda dislike Vivian for a number of reasons, Ima have to agree... Vivian is running the show in that department. My best guess is to just avoid the blue skinned girl by any means necessary if you want to survive and you are "handicap" to melons...
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Hmmmmm...I think that I gotta give Vivian the edge, since she's just so open and over the top about it. Human, pred, giant, small...it doesn't matter to Vivian. She has ways to have sex with anything (Whether they want to or not). lol

Yeah... i voted for Vivian (love her more than anyone else!) I just said you gotta love Malika too.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:57 pm

codaman wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

even though I kinda dislike Vivian for a number of reasons, Ima have to agree... Vivian is running the show in that department. My best guess is to just avoid the blue skinned girl by any means necessary if you want to survive and you are "handicap" to melons...
I thought she was purple skinned....
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm

she is, but it's just very close to white (as in albino white).

I voted for melany because I bet she uses different kinds of traps when she's out on a date. X3
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
codaman wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

I'm muthaf***ing colorblind, okay? So shut up. XD Light purple, blue, it's all the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I think Warrior3000 needs to be up there !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Claire wrote:
I think Warrior3000 needs to be up there !!!!!!

Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Motivatorafd32ab896eb9d9ee5c1d80b72
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 pm

HA! Imma laughing my ass off right now!

But I already took the "I'm the ultimate kink machine" joke. I'm an unappreciated trend-starter... *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
codaman wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

that she is, purple is awesome and im very unbiased in this matter ofcourse

oh and to be on topic, probably melany
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
she is, but it's just very close to white (as in albino white).

I voted for melany because I bet she uses different kinds of traps when she's out on a date. X3

And isnt her hair just an ungodly lite blue?
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
But I already took the "I'm the ultimate kink machine" joke. I'm an unappreciated trend-starter... *grumbles*
nooo... you just don't stand out as much as warrior... hard to compete with utter insanity XD
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:12 am

Indeed lol
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Reptillian wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
nooo... you just don't stand out as much as warrior... hard to compete with utter insanity XD
Great. My biggest fear is being overlooked... doesn't help 95% of what I say is tuned out by everyone around me. No wonder I'm depressed.

And you obviously don't know me. I am PLENTY crazy, sucka. I act out because I was ignored as a child. I CAN PUT MY FEET BEHIND MY HEAD!
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
Great. My biggest fear is being overlooked... doesn't help 95% of what I say is tuned out by everyone around me. No wonder I'm depressed.

And you obviously don't know me. I am PLENTY crazy, sucka. I act out because I was ignored as a child. I CAN PUT MY FEET BEHIND MY HEAD!
PIX OR BS! joking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:27 pm

PROOF BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Forget this noise. Anna is the kinkiest girl out there.

Her machine savviness is a DEFINITE turn on.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:27 pm

quote of the day: "Oh, I like girls workin on my engines..."

(guess which movie XD)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

I wanna be in whatever movie that's from. XD
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
quote of the day: "Oh, I like girls workin on my engines..."

(guess which movie XD)
Damn.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?   Who is the ultimate "kink machine"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the ultimate "kink machine"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next