Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?

Go down 
+6
French snack
Oldman40k2003
ZionAtriedes
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
itsmeyouidiot
10 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm asking because I have this recurring daydream where a guy from the real world enters Felarya by accident and ends up befreinding a predator somehow, only to be absolutely horrified by said predator's diet. How exactly do you think someone from our world would react to Felarya, assuming they live long enough to experience much of it?
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:32 pm

"Huh. Boobs."
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 pm

i dont want to spend the next half hour writing a book about human interaction so i'll say one or two things.

it depends whether or not they are accepting or like vore. lots of people probably wouldn't be able to get the fact that a naga is a different species around their minds. therefore they would consider nagas cannibals, and the religions of earth would go nuts. however, id like to see a religion defeat a naga. or any other pred for that matter XD

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 pm

They'd probably die within the hour. Just saying.

I mean, I can't really say I'm a normal person. Trust me, ask anyone who knows me... and by that, i'm not saying I'm anywhere as kickass as my characters. In fact, I'd probably die, too. But I think I'd do a little better than average. In fact, depending on the pred, I maaaayyyy be able to talk my way out. Of course, I know about Felarya already. I don't think regular people have that advantage.

Heh. I think a better question is: "How would a Catachan react to Felarya?".
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm

well their worlds ARE different. im sure they might notice the height difference of some things, but the problem is that no one really expects an 80ft tall naga to lunge out of nowhere and try to eat you. ever stood right underneath a 25ft story building and looked right up? then imagined that instead of a building, its a naga? XD
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Just me being pedantic:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
...no one really expects an 80ft tall naga to lunge out of nowhere and try to eat you. ever stood right underneath a 25ft story building and looked right up? then imagined that instead of a building, its a naga?

25 stories != 80 ft tall, unless each story was about 3 feet from floor to ceiling.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

whatever, i didn't bother with the math. 10 or 11 stories tall then >_<
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Panic, revulsion, disbelief, fascination, fury, despair... I'm sure there'd be a mixture of strong emotions, depending on each individual.

The topic of a human's reaction on arriving in Felarya has been tackled in various stories. You may be interested in this one by MukatKiKaarn (if you haven't already read it):
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com/art/Ibrahim-in-Felarya-139940260
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
well their worlds ARE different. im sure they might notice the height difference of some things, but the problem is that no one really expects an 80ft tall naga to lunge out of nowhere and try to eat you. ever stood right underneath a 25ft story building and looked right up? then imagined that instead of a building, its a naga? XD
Trust me when I say that if anyone could handle it, Catachans could.

Non-deathworlders, though... not so much.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:31 am

Well... a normal person would probably be scared out of his/her mind if they found themself in Felarya and learned how things work there... then they would probably go through denial, anxiety, shock, and possibly even emo.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Well... a normal person would probably be scared out of his/her mind if they found themself in Felarya and learned how things work there... then they would probably go through denial, anxiety, shock, and possibly even emo.
And they'd definite go through a stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
And they'd definite go through a stomach.

That too.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:00 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
"Huh. Boobs." *Gulp*

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:43 am

"Holy Christ She is huge*
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?   How would a "normal" person react to Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would a "normal" person react to Felarya?
Page 1 of 1