Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song Sensation

Go down 
+9
Anime-Junkie
rcs619
Archmage_Bael
Stabs
alliance
nightgolem
ZionAtriedes
SuperPieGuy9
ravaging vixen
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 pm

What song can you describe about yourself,your character, or a friend you know :3

you can use a link or youtube to represent it, but please post the title and artist, I'll start off

The Bravery-believe
To who want to see it instantly

I hate the video but the song is great! Describes My characters everyday struggle in felarya, I'll post one about myself later.

Post as many times as you like in case u change your mind or aren't very consistent. Music isn't something to idle about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Depends. Does it have to have lyrics?

If it doesn't need lyrics, I guess Dearly Beloved Reprise by Yoko Shimomura would describe Sora pretty well I guess (going on the new character design you guys have yet to see! Razz), given his philosphies and past and such. If not, I'm stumped.

Last edited by SuperPieGuy9 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Disciple- "Game On"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajx6Tg4orMQ

That works pretty well for most of the time. But I'm a complex person, so I'd need multiple songs for different aspects of my personality. I think just about everyone would.
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:05 am

Sadly.. I think this song might be the closest to describing me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 am

I have several

Jump-Van Halen (this song introduced me to rock)

Plowed-Sponge

You just got Lucky-Dokken
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 am

Oh, if you understood spanish, this one'd tell you so much about me...

Self-love song
It's a song about jacking off, but well.

Also this one...
One, two, three.
"When the match is ashes all the way down, the light's just your fingers burning."
Sometimes I get really sad... like that.

And for a big finish... this is vindictive me.
Let there be light.

"Let there be light,
block those streets now,
the coyotes are gathering,
and here in the south,
dusk shall bring,
an endless deluge
once this night is over,
let there be light,
in memory now, and come out,
the vermin have arrived.
Remind them now,
that in this village,
to dream is dangerous
and to breathe...
a feat already."
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 am

Second one is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 am

This song hits me on so many levels, I can really relate to feeling like nothing. It relates to a big part of my life sadly.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Wow, look at everyone being so mopey. XD And here I thought I was the depressed one. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:59 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Wow, look at everyone being so mopey. XD And here I thought I was the depressed one. *shrugs*
Except for me Laughing

oh....and i heard bat out of hell by meatloaf. AWESOME GUITAR
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:34 am

well today I feel totally up, so Very Happy

I'm good ^_^ although I don't have a song to post, as most songs I hear are either mopey, or about love of some kind Razz
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Lol love songs work too, this one is especially a good one:

This is one of my favorite songs having to do with the word ^_^ <3
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:13 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
well today I feel totally up, so Very Happy

I'm good ^_^ although I don't have a song to post, as most songs I hear are either mopey, or about love of some kind Razz

Try these awesome classic ballads:
Forever-KISS

I'll see you in my Dreams-Giant

Here I go again-Whitesnake
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:00 am

Since this has kind of turned into a thread where people share music they like, I think I'll put something in too.

Song - Day 11: Love
Artist - Ayreon
Album - The Human Equation

The Human Equation is an amazing album. It follows the story of a man (known as "Me") who is in a coma following a car accident. While his wife and best friend sit at his bedside, he is forced to confront different aspects of his personality who force him to relive his past. Love, Reason, Passion and Pride seek to help him wake up, showing him that he is loved, and they also work with the voices of his wife and best friend, who he can still hear from inside the coma. Agony, Fear and Rage seek to destroy him, reminding him of his childhood under and absuive father, the way his mother was abused, and of all the mistakes he's made in his life.

(Ayreon's music is a wierd mix of metal, rock, folk and other genres and is very much a "rock opera". Their albums tell stories, and each singer represents a different character)

On day 11 of his coma, he relives the memory of meeting his future wife for the first time and working up the nerve to ask her to dance...

Love this song =D
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:13 pm

The album I can't do without: Best of ?Van Halen:Vol. 1
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:11 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Artist - Ayreon
I've been ninja'd.

Artist - Ayreon
Album - 01011001
Composer - Arjen A. Lucassen

Quote :
Ayreon's music is a wierd mix of metal, rock, folk and other genres and is very much a "rock opera". Their albums tell stories, and each singer represents a different characte
I wouldn't call it a rock opera, maybe a metal opera as ayreon definitely has a metal sound at times. The point is the music is very hard to define.

Arjen A. Lucassen is my favourite composer (He composes all music for Ayreon, Ambeon, Star One and Guilt Machine).
This song Age Of Shadows/We Are Forever is the first song from their second last album, 01011001. (Their last album is a compilation album) It's the first Ayreon Song I heard and the one that got me hooked. I can't really explain it that well so just go to wikipedia. The album follows the storyline from other Ayreon albums, such as Universal Migrator and The Final Experiment. The Human Equation is also referenced.

Another of my favourites is Ambeon, again composed by Arjen A. Lucassen.
Ambeon is a combination of dark ambient music and the unique style of Ayreon (Hence (Ambeon = Ambient + Ayreon"). While overall not quite to the absolute amazing quality of Ayreon, Ambeon is still very good.
I can't find a decent video of an Ambeon song, so I'll post a link to a free download from the Ambeon site. (Totally legal).
Song: Ashes. Artist: Ambeon. Album: Fate of a Dreamer

99% of the music I listen to daily is either Ambeon or Ayreon. No joke, other music doesn't cut it for me, I haven't found anything else that can keep me hooked like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:14 am

http://www.last.fm/music/Franz+Ferdinand/_/The+Fallen

This song pretty much describes me most of the time :B
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:45 am

This song is me. Period.

The vid isn't, quite so much.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Im back, and I found "soul music"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVJjp3_0zY
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Da Kamate, I must've been really thick not to notice this particular topic ( music that defines you, other, ect.) when I didn't even see it or even the other pages of topics for that matter... I guess thats water underneath the bridge so I guess I'll tag along.

Firstly; a lot of people of ze forum... well Karbo welcoming fellow Felaryan fans:Brocas Helm's " Cry of the Banshee".

Lovers of the dark, step into the light
We know your brave, youve come to see us dream
Many times before, now we open up a door
To a world so flaming bright, a world youve never seen

yada yada yada

You know that silence
Is not our middle name
Can you recognize the game
Step into the gate and
Grasp the hand of fate

Its a time machine, a devils dream
And yet its in your grasp
Legends of the past

Basically "Everyone who likes a world of adventure, magic and giant topless man-eating animal women then come on and look."
Not to be confused with anything satanic or anything... besides Brocas Helm being a bit "off"... and the fact that there are demons in this world.

I would be more specific with people here and a couple DA artists, but it would've take the whole page. I might post some songs for people who ask, but I doubt most of you will (being as epic and... other appeasing... moods you have.)

P.S. Before you ask; Yes, I know who Ryla and GREGOLE are and the appropriate song, in my opinion, for them would be "Feed My Frankenstien" or "Superbeast"... one or both anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 am

Last edited by Jew on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now with less shitty stick figure animation!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Sensation   Song Sensation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song Sensation
Page 1 of 1