Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever

Go down 
+2
VenomX3000
rcs619
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Empty
PostSubject: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Before I get to the rest of the post, I feel that this needs to be put front and center...

Deadpool: "Deadpool has the ability to teleport around the battlefield, but do it too many times and his device will backfire to hilarious results. Even breaking the fourth wall, Deadpool's special consists of beating down opponents with his own life bar."

Deadpool is in the game, and for his special attack, he beats down his opponents with his fucking lifebar!!!

------

Anyway, Capcom has confirmed some of the characters that will be making appearances and talked a little about them. Deadpool, Dante (of Devil May Cry fame), and Chris Redfield (of Resident Evil fame) are some of the more interesting newcomers. Many old favorites, like Captain America, Wolverine, The Hulk, Morrigan, and Iron Man are also returning.

Keep in mind, they have stated that there will be 30 or so characters, and these are only 9 of them. The big question is, who else will make it? Please let it be Gambit. Ironman, Gambit and Deadpool are my ultimate Marvel dream team. Im hoping for Megaman and Spiderman too.

(The list)

-- Cpt. America: "This founding member of the avengers returns with his indestructible shield to deliver combatants to justice. He preserves most of his handy move-set, complete with deadly shield-a-rang tosses and evasive cartwheel maneuvers."

-- Felicia: "Capcom's catgirl returns with her claws out to deliver quick and nimble combos to anyone distracted by her jiggle physics for too long. She is also able to summon a helpful little catgirl partner to double her threat."

-- Deadpool: "Deadpool has the ability to teleport around the battlefield, but do it too many times and his device will backfire to hilarious results. Even breaking the fourth wall, Deadpool's special consists of beating down opponents with his own life bar."

-- Dante: "He may be based on the young Devil May Cry 3 protagonist, but this Dante comes equipped with the best moves from the entire series. He can juggle rival fighters with his dual pistols, close distances by sliding on his knees while playing Nevan (his guitar weapon), and even activate his deadly Devil Trigger mode to increase his speed and power."

-- Chris: "This BSAA agent brings over every weapon he can carry from Resident Evil 5 into Marvel vs Capcom 3. Chris devastates opponents with his pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, magnum, satellite laser, and grenade launcher (complete with fire, ice, and electric rounds). He also has a slide attack utilizing his electric baton."

-- The Hulk: "Bruce Banner returns in his pissed-off form, and somehow he's even more monstrous than before. This green juggernaut is still sluggish, but his immense power and earth-quaking special make him a good bruiser for your team makeup."

-- Wolverine: "Logan's claws ravage everything unfortunate enough to stand before him in brilliant swipes of color. His trademark Berserker Barrage move return as both an assist move and a special, making him a perfect main for your team and also a menacing assist character."

-- Morrigan: "Darkstalkers' seductive succubus continues the battle with all her otherworldly moves. She catapults opponents skyward with a gigantic spear summoned from the ground and delivers flying reverse pile drivers."

-- Iron Man: "Sleeker and slimmer than MvC 2's Tony Stark, this iteration of Iron Man better reflects his current style in the comics. The gold and maroon superhero's gigantic laser cannon still makes for a great assist, and his jet-boots make him ideal for aerial maneuvers."

-- "If you were disappointed that you didn't see certain no-brainer Capcom characters in Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii, don't give up hope. Niitsuma confirmed that big characters like Dante were saved from Tatsunoko for Marvel vs. Capcom 3."

-- MvC2's cast recycled 15years of backlog and that's a large reason why it had such a big cast. "The morrigan you saw in 1994's Darkstalkers was basically what you saw in 2000's MvC 2."

-- MvC3's characters all started from scratch.

-- Capcom is paying a very large attention to detail to make sure all the characters are very in-character and act like themselves.

-- GI raved about the graphics for a good paragraph, apparently lighting is superb and iron man's armor has reflections.

-- GI seemed very impressed with how Dante was represented in the game. "His cockiness and bravado shines through in every action, doing the white-haired badass justice."

---

So yes....This game is shaping up to be fucking epic =D
Back to top Go down
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm

long as they have Venom, its all i need to whoop yalls ass hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:15 am

I warned them not to put all those bells and whistles and spikes on those life bars! now they'll see the folley of their ways. >.<
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Speaking of Deadpool, DeadpoolandFriends and mgalusic may be writing an upcoming issue of Deadpool Team-Up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHhkUBB8anM
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:43 am

A sizable portion would probably be from Street Fighter, Always has.

Meh, Always good, since Gouki/Akuma has been one of my favourite characters for ages.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:33 am

I'm hoping Viewtiful Joe will be in Marvel Versus Capcom. More so than in Tatsunoko, Joe would be right at home with the Marvel heroes.

That and if they put Thor in there. You could have The Big Three of the Avengers.

'Course I could never play the previous game online 'cause I suck royally, I'd just be content with my Marvel and Capcom Crossover. Now if Capcom could only lure DC over too...
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever   That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's it...MvC 3 will be the best game ever
Page 1 of 1