Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coming back soon !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

coming back soon ! Empty
PostSubject: coming back soon !   coming back soon ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:40 am

As you might have seen already on my DA page, I'm soon finished with the current intense wave of work that swamped me for the past few weeks ^^
I'm not totally done yet, but almost there.
That means I will soon be able to resume drawing pictures for Felarya, continue the next tome of the manga, work on some surprise project, update the wiki, and overall, be a lot more active and present than how I am now Wink

The first half of this year has been quite hectic for me, but I'm forecasting a much, much calmer second half that will allow me to work normally and thus be able to devote more time on the universe and the community ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

coming back soon ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back soon !   coming back soon ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 am

Good news is good! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

coming back soon ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back soon !   coming back soon ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am

Everyone save your victory cries till he's truly done... but that don't mean we can't still celebrate abit... CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

coming back soon ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back soon !   coming back soon ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Alright! We'll keep the bottle of Champagne ready when you're done.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

coming back soon ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back soon !   coming back soon ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 am

Karbo wrote:
As you might have seen already on my DA page, I'm soon finished with the current intense wave of work that swamped me for the past few weeks ^^
I'm not totally done yet, but almost there.
That means I will soon be able to resume drawing pictures for Felarya, continue the next tome of the manga, work on some surprise project, update the wiki, and overall, be a lot more active and present than how I am now Wink

The first half of this year has been quite hectic for me, but I'm forecasting a much, much calmer second half that will allow me to work normally and thus be able to devote more time on the universe and the community ! Smile

Wonder what it could be? confused

Good to hear that you're getting a break though! Can't wait to read the next manga, not to mention finding out what this mysterious new surprise project is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coming back soon ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back soon !   coming back soon ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coming back soon !
Page 1 of 1