Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hug Angels (better name coming soon)

Go down 
+7
Archmage_Bael
Shady Knight
EdgeMaster025
AisuKaiko
Karbo
Jætte_Troll
EdgedWeapon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Empty
PostSubject: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Basically, this was a silly idea I had while browsing this forum and thoughht it was funny. An elite core of angels whose job it is to find some of the sadder people in the pluriverse and hug them. Just to let them know someone cares. Of course, there are a lot of sad people on Felarya, and the nature of Felarya means many arrive giant sized. Imagine, a giant angel chasing an adventurer through the jungle yelling "Wait! I just want to hug you!" While the adventurer shouts "No! Get lost!" over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 pm

I'd feel just as bad for starving predators... as they silently stalk their prey... or try to. XP
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 am

aww it's a cute idea ! XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 am

I would love to see this idea more developed. It just sounds so cute, really, angels going around hugging people XD
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
EdgeMaster025
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 am

It may not technically be a better name, but... Snuggle Angels sounds cute too. And I like the idea. I want one!
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 am

Possible nightmare fuel: What if one of these angels was your girlfriend? Would she be clingy, or would she still hug everyone in sight?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
EdgeMaster025
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

I suppose they'd go for everyone if they had the chance.

Also, if they're giant, wouldn't it hurt to be hugged by one too? Unless they were nice and were careful.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 pm

I dunno, breasts are pretty soft~
Back to top Go down
Dante8411
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 pm

I can't envision them having a lot of common sense.
That dridder doesn't want a hug, she wants the people now fleeing the giant spider-monster being mercilessly glomped by the giant angel!
Also, if it's their job to hug everyone, is it really showing that someone cares?
...maybe there's another reason to hug...?

Perhaps they feed on some kind of energy, which may be released when someone feels loved.
Perhaps it's the opposite and they siphon out the bitterness in people to feed on.
Or maybe it's something entirely different.
Back to top Go down
http://dante8411.deviantart.com/
EdgeMaster025
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:23 am

Huh. I like the idea of them siphoning out the bitterness/negative energy/evil/whatever you wanna call it in someone and feeding off it. It's like a mutual symbiosis. The angel gets food and sustenance, and the "victim" feels happy.
Back to top Go down
Dante8411
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 pm

The only thing with them feeding on bitterness would be that they incessantly cling to hate-filled people. In other words, the people most likely to despise them (which would only make them more filling).

A lot of those people might just feel better and move on in life, but the truly bitter would find themselves with a perpetual leech, stealing away their motivating force...
Even worse for a human-sized hatemonger, as swallowing them would get the angel maximum anger output with a direct tap to it.
Back to top Go down
http://dante8411.deviantart.com/
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm

I allredy do this job, bro.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

well I think its a silly idea Laughing but I mean it i a good way Very Happy also your awesume Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 am

Hmmm...
This reminds me of an idea I had to deal with one of the nastier bits of fridge horror in Felarya; an order of Angels who go around "granting mercy" to those devoured by giant predators.

Basically, they'd appear to those who had been swallowed and put them to sleep so they wouldn't have to endure the trauma of being digested alive.
Then, they'd assist the newly deceased soul to reach the afterlife...

...Of course, after reading the Wiki entry on Giant Angels and their unnerving habit of developing a taste for smaller humanoids seemingly regardless of alignment...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Black Aquila wrote:
Hmmm...
This reminds me of an idea I had to deal with one of the nastier bits of fridge horror in Felarya; an order of Angels who go around "granting mercy" to those devoured by giant predators.

Basically, they'd appear to those who had been swallowed and put them to sleep so they wouldn't have to endure the trauma of being digested alive.
Then, they'd assist the newly deceased soul to reach the afterlife...

...Of course, after reading the Wiki entry on Giant Angels and their unnerving habit of developing a taste for smaller humanoids seemingly regardless of alignment...

...They'd just steal the prey from the pred's belly and eat them themselves!
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
...They'd just steal the prey from the pred's belly and eat them themselves!
Well I was figuring they'd be human sized Angels, who I don't think eat people...

...Still, it would be awkward to find out their job takes them to the belly of one of their larger compatriots...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hug Angels (better name coming soon)   Hug Angels (better name coming soon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hug Angels (better name coming soon)
Page 1 of 1