Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyaha's Shorts and Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Nyaha's Shorts and Series Empty
PostSubject: Nyaha's Shorts and Series   Nyaha's Shorts and Series Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 am

This is gonna' be where I post my Felarya-related short stories and possibly a series if I ever put one together. Smile I hope you enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Lily's Peaceful Morning   Nyaha's Shorts and Series Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

This first story is a short called "Lily's Peaceful Morning". It takes a look at a regular and slightly-eventful morning for the hyperactive tomboy fairy Lily.

It was a bright, peaceful morning in the Fairy Kingdom. The sounds of creatures chirping, singing, growling, screaming, and chomping made up the morning ambience. As the wind rustled the leaves in the trees, morning fauna woke from rest and took in the morning sunlight. A [creature] climbed along branches in search of its favourite fruit. Suddenly, the gentle morning was shaken by a loud yell, which woke up many creatures that typically lay asleep until noon. The only one not shaken by the noise was the ever-calm Alvar, who'd been meditating after his early-morning excercises. A distance from his location, Lily stood on the highest tree branch she could fly to, small but proud with her fists on her hips and a large grin on her face.

"That's right, world! Lily's awake!" she shouted out. "And a good yell in the morning makes a girl feel pretty damn good."

Lily then took a dive off her branch and plummetted through the air, screaming joyously and performing various aerial acrobatics, as well as using a number of strength-increasing spells on herself as she fell. About halfway through her free-fall, Lily's hand knocked a fruit out of the [creature's] grasp, causing it to yell and growl furiously at her. Lily caught the falling fruit and faced upwards at the [creature], blowing raspberries at it for fun. She proceeded to take a bite of the fruit, which was surprisingly tasty.

She then hit the ground with incredible force. When the dust cleared, Lily was lying on her back in her crater, making Lily-angels in the ground. The [creature], who had seen this, stood on its branch, mouth agape, unable to fathom how such a dainty-looking, albeit annoying, fairy could survive such an impact.

A few steps outside of Lily's crash site, a couple of lost explorers stared at the tomboy fairy, wearing similar dumbfounded expressions. Lily, sensing that she was being watched, stopped giggling and making her crater-angels and sat up to see the two lost men staring at her. Lily didn't really like being stared at, especially by humans. These ones were really stupid, too. Seriously, who gets lost in Felarya with just one other guy?! Then again, it was probably a trap, lure her in thinking they're harmless and then catch her while she's distracted.

The two men saw Lily's blank, self-conscious expression change into a hungry glare. Lily had just woken up, fallen probably more than 200 feet, and played in the dirt. She was starving, and there was her morning snack, just standing there. However, before they could even think about it, the two men knew to start running.

Lily was faster, however, and before he'd even taken a single step, the first man was impaled through the back by a vine. The other man looked back at his immobilized friend reaching out to him.

"Take care of June for me, Michael!" the impaled one said weakly to his partner. He then screamed in agony as he felt his life being sucked out of him.

"Maroh!" the other man yelled out. He began to turn back for his friend, but something caught his legs and he fell flat on his face. He looked behind him to see vines wrapped around his lower body. He looked back up and tried to reach out to his friend, but he'd already had all his life drained from him. His skin lost its colour, and his body went limp. When the vine removed itself from his body, no blood poured out of the hole, and the lifeless form fell to the ground.

Lily began to step slowly toward the man who lay trapped in her vines, partly for dramatic effect, partly to give him more time to fear for his life, and partly because she should NOT have taken that fall so early in the morning. When she was finally upon the man, he was in tears.

"Please don't kill me!!" he pleaded hysterically. "I'll do whatever you want!"

"If you won't die, then you won't do whatever I want," Lily retorted. She glared down at him hungrily. "So spare me your crap!" she commanded ferociously. The man wimpered.

Lily's vines began to wrap around more of the man's body, lifting him to his feet. They stopped at his chin, however. Lily would never be gracious enough to give a human a blind death, unless they really deserved it, which wasn't often. Never. The man stared into Lily's hate-filled blue eyes, which twitched from being stared at, as the vines constricting his body drained his life away.

Up in the trees, the [creature] from whom Lily had stolen the fruit was pleasuring himself to the scene of female domination below, unaware of the creeping vines which prepared to drag him to his doom...

---------------------------

Comments will be appreciated, so please leave them. *bows politely* ^.^ Also, does anyone have any ideas for what creature I could replace [creature] with? I can't figure any from the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Sorry. :(   Nyaha's Shorts and Series Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm sorry. I forgot to ask permission to use the characters again. Sad Take the post down if you want. I'm sure I can write something better anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Shorts and Series   Nyaha's Shorts and Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyaha's Shorts and Series
Page 1 of 1