Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Felarya MST series?

Go down 
+8
ZionAtriedes
Stabs
erogg
vore4life99
Shady Knight
Jætte_Troll
space_samurai
Greyman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

How about a Felarya MST series? Empty
PostSubject: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm old enough to remember when MST series were all the rage on the Internet. For those not in the know, MST stands for Mystery Science Theater 3000, basically a show where some guy and a bunch of robots are forced to watch bad movies and mercilessly rip it to keep their sanity. MST stories basically took a bunch of characters of the writers' choosing and forces a similar fate on them, making them sit through horrible stories and picking them apart.

I was wondering if something like this could work for Felarya. Only problem I see is usually in MST stories, the hapless victims are trapped on some spacecraft. Hopeless Felarya noob that I am, I'm still aware that technically there's no 'space' above Felarya. Other than that, after reading the manga, I can easily see Lesona pulling a stunt like trapping a small group of predators in order to study how their minds react to enduring such misery.

Now, what about the 'crew'? Predator-wise, Crisis and Anna, of course. As for Karbo's other characters, add Melany in there along with Anna for MST3K's traditional 'invention exchange'. For other characters, somehow I picture Jora being very snarky and funny in a situation like that, and on DA I see her with Garnet a lot so...yeah, those two. And might as well add Lea, considering how much Lesona hates her.

Well, there's my stupid random idea of the day.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I like it, but dont forget to ask people permition before using their charcters.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm

I think it would be funnier to trap Felaryan characters and force them to read awful Felaryan fanfics.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
I think it would be funnier to trap Felaryan characters and force them to read awful Felaryan fanfics.

That kinda was the idea to have Crisis and company read bad stories about them every other episode.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Oh I know Anna would take pleasure snarking about horrible fics in MST3k style. Especially slash fics that involve her.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 am

I want to volintear!
Back to top Go down
erogg
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:32 am

I like the idea. Most of my old stories definitely deserve this treatment.
Back to top Go down
http://erogg.deviantart.com
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 am

And here I thought everyone would be aghast at the idea. Guess all that remains is to wait for Karbo's stamp of approval.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 am

You'll also need stories to MST3k, Greyman. Rather than Karbo's stamp of approval, you'll need the writer's stamp of approval.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Next up, "A Sunny Day For Bobbi".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 am

My Immortal: Felarya Edition. Do you think even Nemyra could withstand it?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 am

Greyman wrote:
I'm old enough to remember when MST series were all the rage on the Internet. For those not in the know, MST stands for Mystery Science Theater 3000, basically a show where some guy and a bunch of robots are forced to watch bad movies and mercilessly rip it to keep their sanity. MST stories basically took a bunch of characters of the writers' choosing and forces a similar fate on them, making them sit through horrible stories and picking them apart.

I was wondering if something like this could work for Felarya. Only problem I see is usually in MST stories, the hapless victims are trapped on some spacecraft. Hopeless Felarya noob that I am, I'm still aware that technically there's no 'space' above Felarya. Other than that, after reading the manga, I can easily see Lesona pulling a stunt like trapping a small group of predators in order to study how their minds react to enduring such misery.

Now, what about the 'crew'? Predator-wise, Crisis and Anna, of course. As for Karbo's other characters, add Melany in there along with Anna for MST3K's traditional 'invention exchange'. For other characters, somehow I picture Jora being very snarky and funny in a situation like that, and on DA I see her with Garnet a lot so...yeah, those two. And might as well add Lea, considering how much Lesona hates her.

Well, there's my stupid random idea of the day.

This is actually a great idea! I'm all for it. If you want any of my characters to be in on this (after I've introduced them, mind you, which I haven't yet), I'd be glad to let them be used here. I can't wait to see this, I love MST3K lol!
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:

She would eat she who was responsible as quickly as possible, and speak no more of it ever again.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:

She would eat she who was responsible as quickly as possible, and speak no more of it ever again.

Come on, do you want her to die of food poisoning? On a somewhat related note, I would not mind seeing this. Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm

OK, I've decided, sometime down the line, to go through with this; actually sent Karbo a PM about the specifics today.

There's still one sticky issue though. Again, if there's no 'space' above Felarya, where the hell can the hapless predators be trapped?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Greyman wrote:
There's still one sticky issue though. Again, if there's no 'space' above Felarya, where the hell can the hapless predators be trapped?
Quote :
where the hell can the hapless predators be trapped?
Quote :
where the hell
Quote :
hell
There's your answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Greyman wrote:
Quote :
where the hell
Quote :
hell
There's your answer.

Definitely, sounds plausible, maybe there is a library in which ALL de terrible stories and fanfics of many wanna-be Meyers are collected so demons can read them aloud to de cursed souls... or for de little demon children in general.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

[quote="Sehoolighan"]
Anime-Junkie wrote:

Definitely, sounds plausible, maybe there is a library in which ALL de terrible stories and fanfics of many wanna-be Meyers are collected so demons can read them aloud to de cursed souls... or for de little demon children in general.

I dunno...sounds too cliche, and doesn't quite have that good ol' MST3K vibe I'm looking for....
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 pm

[quote="Greyman"]
Sehoolighan wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:

I dunno...sounds too cliche, and doesn't quite have that good ol' MST3K vibe I'm looking for....

I think that Felarya style hell would do alright. There are probably lots of different sections to it.
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Sorry, I just can't see doing MST3K's random, irreverent goofiness in a Hell-style setting. I just can't see it. After I go over thw iki a bit more tonight, I think I might have an answer though....
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm

GOOD NEWS! Karbo just gave me green light, and I think I've got a good setting for the 'crew' after all. Just gotta talk to Ravana3K about using Jora and everything should be good.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Sooo... Fanfic library in Hell as a setting?
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:40 am

Well, along with there being no 'space' to launch Crisis into, there's another sticky issue. The MST3K cast were all male and tended to crack 'guy' jokes. Dunno how the formula can translate to a Felarya story where the crew is all female.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Well, then, they can just crack girl jokes, if they need to crack gender-specific jokes at all. Do you know any some girls who would help you with that?
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

zersergathant wrote:
Well, then, they can just crack girl jokes, if they need to crack gender-specific jokes at all. Do you know any some girls who would help you with that?

And what, pray tell, are girl jokes told among giant man-eating Felaryan predators? Well, I can guess what kinds Malika and Vivian tell each other, but this ain't gonna be a Felaryan lemon here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Felarya MST series?   How about a Felarya MST series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Felarya MST series?
Page 1 of 1