Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangers of the Topazial Sea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Good Idea, or Bad?
Good
Dangers of the Topazial Sea Vote_lcap50%Dangers of the Topazial Sea Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Bad
Dangers of the Topazial Sea Vote_lcap13%Dangers of the Topazial Sea Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Excellent
Dangers of the Topazial Sea Vote_lcap37%Dangers of the Topazial Sea Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Dangers of the Topazial Sea Empty
PostSubject: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Rules:
1.) No double-posting
2.) No Godmoding
3.) If one is to eat another, the prey must give consent before you digest or kill them.
4.)Have fun!

Generaly, the idea is to make a character that has something to do with the ocean, so if you were to make a predator character, you can make one that lives in to ocean. However, you can make land-based characters if you wish, as long as they are involved with the Topazial Sea in some way.

A young man stood still in the surf of the shore overlooking the Topazial Sea, smiling softly as he watched the horizon, allowing the chilled water to gently lap at his ankles. He loved the ocean and its many wonders, especialy the knowledge that an entirely different world waited just below the surface. This man was not a normal human, however. He had the ability to shapeshift into three different animals of the ocean: The Orca, the Megalodon, and the Pacific White-Sided Dolphin. This man was at the young age of ninteen, standing at a height of 5'7", dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and hailed from a world that was much like Earth; only no animal species was extinct. Around his neck was a leather rope necklace, and at the end hung the tooth of a Great White Shark. This necklace is what gave the young man his unique ability. Usually, he would wear dark blue jeans and a red t-shirt. But whenever he was near the water, he would only wear a bathing suit. But, no matter where he was, he would always keep his necklace hung around his neck. The young man's name was Oceanus.

Last edited by mikeimp on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : minor correction)
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

(his sounds like fun)

Oma had split from Jen today, the martian giantess said she had 'Personal' things to take care off so she'd left Oma by the beach, the lus side was that the elf girl had been given a boat, that some unlucky fishermen had 'abandoned'. Oma smiled, it was a simple thing realy, a yach, a bit primitive for her liking but it would do for her, it was hovering just in the shallows of the see quite close to the beach. Oma stood at the front of the boat, slowly pulling up the anchor so she could set sail and get to fishing "this things older than me" she mytters to herself setting the anchor to the side, raising the sail she set out hoping t catch some big fish in the deeper parts of the oceon.

(hope this is ok)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:08 pm

((Perfectly fine ^^))

Oceanus had noticed a small yacht far from the beach. Deciding to pay a visit, Oceanus waded into deeper water, and then began to swim further out. He stopped once he was in water that was deep enough, and concentrated on shape shifting into a Pacific White-Sided Dolphin. His necklace's tooth began to glow, giving off a cyan light, and his body began to morph into the desired form. Oceanus took a deep breath from his blow hole before darting toward the yacht.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Oma blinked her elven ears twitching but only slightly, she heard movement, movement closeby and it sounded like whatever it was was quite big Oma blinked she moved into the yachts inside, pulling out what seemed to be a harpoon of some kind, moving slowly over to the edge of the boat, aiming the weopn preparing to strike should whatever it was attack her.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:18 pm

((The Pacific White-Sided Dolphin isn't large at all, so it's nothing to worry about. Or perhaps you meant something else?)) Oceanus reached the side of the yacht, and surfaced, seeing that a harpoon was aimed at him. However, he knew that he wan't in real danger. Oceanus opened his mouth, and let out a sqeak, letting the Elf know that he meant no harm.

Last edited by mikeimp on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm

(I knew that but anything in felarya is dangerous realy.) Oma looked down at the dolphin, she smiled softly kneeling down by the side of the boat she put the harpoon down to her side smiling softly, the elfs naked body shining slightly in the sunlight she tilted her head watching the dolphin with much interest.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm

While in any of his forms. Oceanus allowed himself to act in the natural way his creature forms normaly would. Oceanus squeaked again, laid on his left side, and began to wave his right flipper at the Elf. It was his way of saying hello. After waving for three seconds, Oceanus submerged once again, and swam to the other side of the yacht, where he remained unerwater. It was then that he realized how hungry he was. Going back to the other side of the yacht, Oceanus surfaced, and opened his mouth once more. He squeeled, asking for any fish that the Elf might have on the yacht.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Oma blinked slightly looking at the dolphins open mouth, she shook her head slowly "sorry erm I don't have anything for you" she says shaking her head slightly watching the dolphin with much interest, a pleasent smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Oceanus closed his mouth, and tilted his head so that he could look at the Elf with his right eye. He wished that she could go check, because there were no fish around at the moment. He squealed again, asking if she could go check.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Oma sighed getting up, she moved about the yacht searching everywhere she could but when she came back, she had no fish in her hands aparantly not having found any "no sorry I don't have any fish on this boat"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 am

A city made from nothing but coral and sea shells lies much deeper under the surface. With the jewels adorning the soft and smooth textures of the walls reinforced by magic, the city of Merfolks is a sight to behold. You could not go through a corner without encountering a single Mermaid, Merman or even an Ichty. Among the people living here, one little Mermaid stirred up from her slumber. Her tail was reminiscent of a dolphin, however, it was layered by lustrous sea green scales. Aside from a Cerulean blue human portion with aquamarine eyes, her shoulder-long hair boasted the same color as her tail. The twenty-foot long Meiramis Mermaid wore a bra made of green shells, which was tied by strong sea weeds.

"Alright, I won't be ambushed this time!"

Betty grinned at the simple thought of finally being able to outsmart her sisters by swimming out by her window. But alas, the eldest planned ahead. The instance Betty passed through the gap of her room, an arm wrap around her neck. The next thing she remembered following this was a noogie.

"S-Stop it Telma!"

Telma let go of the runt then swam away to the surface.

"Have a nice day, Mutant Betty!"

That sentence alone was enough to make her blood boil and her eyes seethe. So what if she was a mutant? Being a mutant was great! She could do things other Meiramines could only DREAM of being able to accomplish! It's just unfair that she had to be picked by Telma and Delmina simply for being the youngest and different. Then her stomach reminded the beautiful pre-teen how they were on a tight schedule, so her next stop was the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 am

Oceanus looked sadly at the ELf, and then submerged in hopes of catching a fish to state his hunger. He pumped his tail a few times, using his echolocation to find a school of fish. Soon, his echolocation found a small school of small Topazial Mackrel. Bingo. He thought happily. Darting straight toward the fish, he opened his mouth, and managed to grab a few before swallowing them whole. He let out a happy squeak, glad to finaly have something to eat. However, his happiness did not last long, as he saw a looming shilouette heading toward him. Uh oh, I'd better warn the Elf on the surface before it's too late!

Oceanus pumped his tail as hard as he could toward the surface, his streamlined shape aiding in his speedy ascent. Finaly reaching the surface, Oceanus reverted to his human form so that he could speak to the ELf on the yacht. "Get out of here! A large predator is on its way!" He shouted, using his arms and legs to keep his head above the water.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 am

Oma nodded "understood whoever you are" she says grabbing the harpoon again then she thought, leaning down offering her hand to the man in the water, she herself was unaware of his identity as the dolphin after all she hadn't been paying atention too much when he'd been hunting, she swallows slightly "grab my hand I'll pull you up."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 am

Oceanus reached out to grab the Elf's hand, and he was hoisted out of the water and onto the yacht. "I don't think a harpoon will do any good...And I think you'll need a bigger boat." Oceanus watched the surface, waiting for whatever he saw to surface. "It was probably a mermaid." He told the Elf. "My name is Oceanus, by the way. I was that dolphin you met earlier." He thought for a moment, trying to decide what to do if the mermaid had surfaced. "Perhaps we don't need a harpoon...Reasoning with it might be a better idea."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 am

Betty had to rub her eyes. Did she just see wrong? Did that dolphin turn into a Human? A Cheshire Cat grin appeared on her face. Finally! A playmate AND a fisherman! This was going to be a great morning! But first she had to deal with that bothersome harpoon. Hmm... Betty rubbed stroke her chin even though she had no beard and will never have any. She then slammed her fist in the palm of her other hand! Yes, that plan is definitely going to work! She cleared her throat and then imitated the cries of a wounded Mermaid under the surface and slowly, carefully made her way to the surface, making damn sure her tail would not poke out. For extra points, she made the best puppy dog eyes she could muster as her head broke the surface. Even though she was indeed bigger than the Human and Elf, she was far too small to eat them, or so her appearance gives away anyway. Ah, the perks of mutations.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 am

Oma looked to Oceanous "nice to meet you I'm Oma" she says still holding the harpoon in hand aiming it at the head as it emerged from the water "ok ok we'll try it your way first" she mutters "but I'm keeping this close" she says looking over to the shore before looking back at the mermaid, as an after thought, she moved quick;y going into the cabin and pouring a strange liquid over the tip of the harpoon a potion she had prepared earlier before coming back to stare at the mermaid "ok so she's very cute doesn't mean she isn't dangerous."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 am

Oceanus could hear the cries of the Mermaid, and watched in awe as a woman broke the surface, resting in the water up to her shoulders. Juding by the size, she was twenty feet tall. But was it the mermaid? Her skin was cerulean blue, and she had aquamarine eyes, along with sea gren hair. Unless the large woman had a rare pigmentation disorder, it was definitely a Mermaid.

Oceanus glanced at the ELf; a gesture that was telling her to put the harpoon down. He then looked back at the beautiful Mermaid, and gave a warm smile, even if he was a little nervous. "Hello, my name is Oceanus. What's your name?" If needed, Oceanus would become his Orca form. If things really got out of hand, then he would be forced to become a Megalodon.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am

"M-Mah... My name is Betty..."

She kept on her act of acting all innocent. Her ears had the shape of fins like many Mermaids have and her human torso has the appearance of a girl about to break into teenagehood. Her eyes darted to the Elf with the harpoon.

"Drat! It's a smart one! Well, two can play that game!"

She lowered her head and never let her eyes shift from the armed elf.

"Sh-she's gonna hurt me!"

She had to stick to the plan. She could always knock the weapon away with a well-aimed water jet as well as easily avoid it, but with that Mutant Human close, it would be best if he wasn't near the Elf, then things are going to go a lot smoother. She could always have put on a show like she often do from time to time, but meh, Betty didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 am

Oma lowered the harpoon, not aiming it at the mermaid now, she shook her head slightly "no no I'm not going to hurt you" she says a small innocent smile upon her face, though she kept a very tight grip on her harpoon not taking her eyes off the mermaid "and if you try anything this harpoon is tipped with a poison that will lock up your joints and render yu immobile but...........but I won't use it unless there's trouble you have my word oh and I'm oma miss"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 am

Oceanus glared at Oma. "Put it down, now." He then whispered low enough for her to hear: "If things get out of hand, I will handle it. It would be best to be friendly and not piss her off." Oceanus looked back at the Mermaid, and smiled again. "Would you like to play in the water?"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

Yes! She lowered her guard! Her plan had worked! Now, she needs to find a way to have Oceanus dive underwater. He seems like a nice guy so tricking him should be a piece of cake! It was too early for people to purchase hot dogs by the port towns, but she could already taste whatever lunch that Elf had nevertheless. Even if it was just fish, hey, hard work doesn't always work ya know.

"M-My tail hurts,,,"
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 am

Oma sighed shaking her head slightly "I'm keeping it close to me" she mutters slightly shaking her head, looking down at the Mermaid in the water wondering what the mermaid was up to, she smirked slightly "I won't use it" she mutters defiantly watching with much caution.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 am

Oceanus, however, knew that it was a trick. Even so, he still wanted to try to befriend the Mermaid. Oceanus dove into the water, and as he did so, he became the Pacific White-Sided Dolphin he was before. He swam to the Mermaid's tail, but saw that nothing was wrong with it. Just as I thought.

Despite the Mermaid's lie, Oceanus still wanted to play with her. He surfaced, keeping his head above the water, and shook his head yes as he squealed with his mouth open, hoping the Mermaid would play with him.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 am

Betty shook her head; they really aren't the brightest star in the night sky. They seriously believed that she'd resort on the "only the outside of my tail hurts" trick? Pffft, she tricked people for years; she had a back up.

"It-it hurt inside. It hurts when I swim too hard..."

However, her appetite had to wake her stomach up, which resulted in a gargatuan growl. Darn! She acted way too slowly! That noogie Telma gave her must have made her lose her concentration. She pressed both hands on her navel than her cheeks took a red hue.

"I'm hungry now..."
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 am

Oma raised the harpoon, but slowly so she wouldn't startle the mermaid, she'd heard the stomach of the mermaid growl "if your hungry go find some fish to eat" she says sternly looking down cautiously at the mermaid "I have to be getting back to shore now" she says backing away from the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Topazial Sea   Dangers of the Topazial Sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangers of the Topazial Sea
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next