Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?

Go down 
+4
dlausactor6373
Boris92
alliance
Irrelevant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Empty
PostSubject: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 am

Because it's today! I've already thrown confetti all over the bushes, and am heating up a can of ravioli how I speak! Yes, yes, call me old-fashioned, but some traditions are actually enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 am

Hope like hell Jason doesnt get me on the first day of my senior year
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

Same as any day. Just things tend to go better for/around me. 13 is my lucky number (so far).
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:38 am

Excellent. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Going camping with some hot chicks and having random unprotected sex. No way that could ever go wrong. No way at all.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Perfectly safe, just like saying Candle Jack. Wait a-
Back to top Go down
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

I imagine it will be like any other day. The fact that it's a friday and the thirteenth day of the month has little significance.
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 pm

NinthSun wrote:
I imagine it will be like any other day. The fact that it's a friday and the thirteenth day of the month has little significance.

Pfft. You're no fun. :c
Back to top Go down
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm

I apologize. What I should have said was, "it has little significance to me."
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

xD It's alright, it's alright, you have nothing to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
X
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Boris92 wrote:
Perfectly safe, just like saying Candle Jack. Wait a-

Thats a pretty overused thing, I mean saying Candlejack doesnt even do any-
Back to top Go down
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Spent yesterday arvo at my weed friends house watching a couple of B movies and eating chips. It was good.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 pm

...Masturbating.
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 pm

I didn't think I'd do anything out of the ordinary, but thanks to a thunderstorm knocking my internet out for about an hour and a half, the tip of the left index finger I'm using to type about 1/5 of these characters hurts like hell from playing too much damn guitar, recording two videos of me screwing around, trying to figure out three different songs, after not playing it for.. Well, more than long enough for the calluses to build up, go away, build up and go away at least fifteen to twenty times over the years, easily. I swear, I'm too damn sporadic with when I play this thing. Sometimes I play it for hours and hours every single day for a month, sometimes I neither touch nor think about it for several months. I wish I'd just pick one and stick with it already and either play it often, or not at all. Bu~t I guess that's just me. Inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Inconsistency is a form of consistency is it not? Don't be too hard on yourself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 am

... xD!

I suppose you're right! Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?   How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do YOU plan on spending your Friday the Thirteenth?
Page 1 of 1