Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cat nip dryad

Go down 
+2
Shady Knight
oneweakspot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

Catnip dryads are a rare species of dryad that only eat nekos. They are about twice the size of the average female neko. Their skin is green and is completely conceled by giant dense bush of catnip. The actual dryad does not merge with the catnip it actually has a body and it has a female face and feminine crack (will be explained later) and it has big plump breasts that if measured would be dd cups that store (like a femal neko) a super life saving milky substance (again will be explained later) and hair that almost covers her face except for her mouth and nose. The cat nip bush is actually a part of the way she hunts....and thats all i have but any ways wat do yall think?

Remember it was just an idea and it needs help

so plz help it

Last edited by oneweakspot on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idid something wierd to it)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 am

Well fist of all, you don't seem to quite get a sense of scale. Just twice the size of a neko, like 15 ft tall, wouldn't be enough to swallow a neko without stretching. Second, what exactly says that female nekos have DD breast cups? From a lot of pictures, the chest size vary from individual to individual. I guess they'd make a lot of milk when they give birth to a litter, but other than that, it strikes me as odd. I don't quite get the hair hiding the eyes, pretty much almost all dryads here and hybrids for that matter, are female in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Well fist of all, you don't seem to quite get a sense of scale. Just twice the size of a neko, like 15 ft tall, wouldn't be enough to swallow a neko without stretching. Second, what exactly says that female nekos have DD breast cups? From a lot of pictures, the chest size vary from individual to individual. I guess they'd make a lot of milk when they give birth to a litter, but other than that, it strikes me as odd. I don't quite get the hair hiding the eyes, pretty much almost all dryads here and hybrids for that matter, are female in the first place.

i didnt say that THEY the nekos had breasts BUT my drayd does and another thing ITS A NEKO EATER NOT A NEKO Very Mad
Back to top Go down
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:

cuz it does and does it even matter if the hair covers its eyes?
Back to top Go down
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 pm

HELLO PEOPLE IT ONLY NEED HELP WITH THE HUNTING TECHNIQUE AND YES IT DOES STRETCH
Back to top Go down
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 pm

ok i have got an explination for the breast situation i meant it has milk to feed its prey when catches them and it makes the m super tender, numb, and much much tastier ok?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Can you please try and avoid *counts* quad-posting? Just edit your post if you want to add something new.

Also, be prepared for criticisms and for people to raise concerns if they have them. That's what this forum is for. No need to go ALL CAPS on folks.
Back to top Go down
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Can you please try and avoid *counts* quad-posting? Just edit your post if you want to add something new.

Also, be prepared for criticisms and for people to raise concerns if they have them. That's what this forum is for. No need to go ALL CAPS on folks.

*sighs* ur rite i will try thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

If I may add, use proper spelling.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:

sry i will try Dx and i thought i did it all right....didnt i?
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

oneweakspot wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:

sry i will try Dx and i thought i did it all right....didnt i?

No.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am

Sean, RCS and Falcon covered everything that was said. So! How about the stuff that wasn't said?

What can you tell me about catnip dryads that, er.. Doesn't have so much to do with their appearance, but other information about them such as the regions they're most likely to be found in, what sort of society they have, if any, and other things like that? Some individuals of the same race have personalities as varied as humans, but other races are well-renowned for almost every member of that race having the same basic personality traits. Which of those categories do catnip dryads fall into- more dynamic, or more static? What else can you tell us about catnip dryads that sets them apart from the crowd of other dryad races that already exist, along with the rest that have been offered up as potential add-ons to the Felarya universe?
Back to top Go down
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:32 am

OH okay i sort of get what you mean....I think....
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Irrelevant wrote:
What can you tell me about catnip dryads, such as the regions they're most likely to be found in?

EDIT: I just noticed that this is in the "New Idea" forum, which is for "Whole new ideas for the wiki." Since dryads are a pre-existing concept in Felarya, I think this thread is more appropriate for the "Dryads and Fairies" sub-forum of the "Ideas discussion" forum.

Last edited by Irrelevant on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:18 pm

oneweakspot wrote:
ok i have got an explination for the breast situation i meant it has milk to feed its prey when catches them and it makes the m super tender, numb, and much much tastier ok?
Well dryads can impart their saliva with special properties such as numbing. However I don't think the others are possible with saliva.
If you go for what you suggested above... How does the dryad get the prey to drink the 'milk?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
oneweakspot
Helpless prey
oneweakspot

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 pm

well thank you for telling me and giving me pointers you are all so nice, thank you lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cat nip dryad Empty
PostSubject: Re: cat nip dryad   cat nip dryad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cat nip dryad
Page 1 of 1