Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread

Go down 
+9
aethernavale
PrinnyDood
vegeta002
AisuKaiko
Feadraug
Pendragon
Shady Knight
Slimetoad
Anime-Junkie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 pm

One or two lives will be enough. xD

Now in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure you can begin with some characters and then slowly include more. Of course, it is a titanic feat to include all Felaryan OCs, but for now there's plenty of characters to begin with, not too many, not too few. At least, that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh haha. I see what you did there.

Really though, I'm not going to make a frame for every character, that's what algorithms are for. That's why programming is good, it's possible to do a similar thing over and over again with the same piece of code.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Really though, I'm not going to make a frame for every character, that's what algorithms are for. That's why programming is good, it's possible to do a similar thing over and over again with the same piece of code.

This is Heresy of the First Order against the teachings of "I shall get paid many times for the same exact work", the teachings that all wise and still employed programmers follow!

Repent!

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 am

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:

This is Heresy of the First Order against the teachings of "I shall get paid many times for the same exact work", the teachings that all wise and still employed programmers follow!

Repent!

Razz

pah, getting paid by line of code is SO out Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 am

I'm not getting paid for this, if I was, then i would code everything individually, the slow way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 am

have you started it? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread   Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Flash Character Database Submission thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2