Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character portrayal thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

Character portrayal thread Empty
PostSubject: Character portrayal thread   Character portrayal thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm

It is I, the great and sexy ZALZAS! Here to make a thread about stuff and other stuff. Hail my awesome.

Ok, so for all of the people here who use other commonly know characters, this thread is for you to explain how YOU portray them in your stories. That doesn’t really explain it well, so I will demenstraight through examples.

Crisis- I portray Crisis as a slightly goofy, happy woman who likes nothing more then to hang out with her friends and have a good time. She treats Anna, Katrika and Vivien more like sisters, pulling pranks and getting in to scraps with them all in the name of fun. She is kind of gets along well with Ryla, but with that mutant’s rather odd desire to eat her she always keeps her guard up when she is around.

Beneath that happy sunshine exterior lies a cold heart of steal. Above everything else Crisis is a survivor, and she knows exactly what to do to get by. Also she has as of yet unseen combat skills that would make Chuck Norris green with envy. Crisis can kick ass and chew gum, and she’s all out of gum. Which makes her sad cuz gum is yummy, unless it’s the not yummy kind of gum.

Anna- Anna seems to harbor a bit more resentment towards Crisis, and likes to be snarky and mean to her when ever possible. She has a hard edge, and her bouts of kindness are generally few and far in-between. She’s slightly arrogant, but her skills do reflect a rather large intellect. Anna may not be much of a fighter, but she’s got the know how to survive, for the most part.

Katrika- Katrika is slightly more childish, but at the same time very heroic and caring. She would go to great lengths for her friends, and would never let anything bad happen to them. She also seems to like comic books, and likes Batman inparticuler. How a giant Naga even gets access to comic books is beyond me. She shares her interest with Crisis, who has taken a likening to comic books as well.

Vivien- she’s is a wise and powerful mage. Whose intelligent is only matched by her beauty...and laziness. I portrayer her slightly more lazy then usually, having her spend most of her time taking long sensual baths and listing to the gentle sounds of her waterfall as it splashes into her pool. She could kick total butt if she wanted to, she just doesn’t want to.

Ryla- despite her long standing desire to devour Crisis, she still kind of likes the naga. Just not enough to spit her back up. Ryla’s rather insane, and likes it that way. Always ready for a good time, especially if that good time involves gratuitous violence. She treats Katrika like her little sister, and she sometimes has her over to watch movies. Ryla is a good friend and a loyal ally. Although she still might just gobble you up, but you can tell if she really likes you if she spits you out latter.

Terror- a take no names, punch everyone in the face kind of person. Terror likes to play rough with her friends and even rougher with her enemies, which doesn’t mean she cant be sweet and caring at times. Witty and violent, but always willing to lend out a hand to a friend.

So go ahead peeps, this is how I portray these people. What about you? How do you portrayed all of are beloved characters, and don’t limit yourselves to those few I listed here.
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Character portrayal thread   Character portrayal thread Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:48 am

Okay I didn't respond to this thread cause I was lazy, sorry dayle but this is a GOOD idea of a thread to see how we all see some of our favorite characters from the wiki! ((others not your own character lol))

Crisis, I always considered her a kinda deadly innocence, she's cute loveable, maybe a tad annoying at times and if your bite sized she often wont have any qualms about eatting you up. When I first read about her I thought to myself, would I survive an encounter with her? honestly probably not, I can't sing worth a damn and am TERRIBLE thinking up a story off the top of my head, I'd certainly try but unless I got as luck as say Anna I wouldn't last long.

Anna: I find her intresting for a number of reasons, she has to have the BEST self control I've ever seen, I mean Crisis force feeds her HUMANS at times when she hasn't eaten. Now I know Crisis means well but honestly think about how pissed off Anna must be about that, what if Anna force fed Crisis Fariy's and Nagas? She's stubborn, proud but honestly given the situation she's in she's keeping her cool ALOT better then msot other people would

Temi: I rather like her, caring and kind, not extremly voracious, she really isn't talked about, drawn or written about as much as she deserves. Probably cause 1: shes not often naked and 2: she isn't very voracious XD But I think she deserves more screen time persay. She's an character you don't often see in felarya, kind, motherly, a caretaker. Not the usual carefree playful fairy but a wise and serious one. It's a shame she isn't as popluar as some of the other characters

Sophie: I find her just so adorable, A pretty shy mermaid who is surprisingly mute, but yet can still sing. Her predator and prey role is a funny one as well, being so shy and nervous sometimes she gets intimadated by her prey, it's cute though and makes her unique ((I don't know many people who would say be afraid of their french fries or something lol)) She's probably one of the VERY least known least written about and least drawn characters. Which honestly attracts me to her more.

and of Course theres Ryla, who is also oneof my favorite characters, why? because somehow through a weird fluke she is near exactly like me, at LEAST 90% snarky, playful, voracious, not all there in the head, I don't think I could list all the simmlaritys XD near all the same fetishes, honestly the only differenaces are she has shorter hair and bangs, and is a mutant. Those are really the main differenances, and it's totall quencidence too! XD

Anyway those are my takes on some characters, OTHERS BETTER DO THIS OR I"LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU INVOVLE COATHANGERS.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Character portrayal thread   Character portrayal thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 am

Well, I guess I'm free from coathangers now...

Crisis had enough love as far as I'm concerned, and my sadistic self is frankly clueless as to what the fuck innocence is... so I'll need much more practice before I can finally try my hand with her, or Anna, or her friends. But I'm working with Rythmear's Gunther, doing my best too, though I'll need more time before I understand him.

I hardly ever understand what people are on the inside, but I portrayed Gunther as a man who loves what he does (surviving at other people's expenses), but I also tried to aim for a man who's willing to add a little variety in his life if he has good cause, too. Also I meant for him to be so experienced you'd be surprised the guy ever had to learn to run away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character portrayal thread   Character portrayal thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character portrayal thread
Page 1 of 1