Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Species 217

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

Species 217 Empty
PostSubject: Species 217   Species 217 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Species 217: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

Is believed to be 8 - 11 feet in hight. Has skin so dark it seems to look like a moving shadow, a large head supported by a slender neck.
The head of the creature is pointed like an elongated arrow, most notable feature is that it has no eyes using advanced hearing, with an incredible sense of smell.
Wields it's head as a weapon, to smash enemies with it's pointed nose.
The body flows out from the slender torso.
The torso is bulkier then the neck, its front is smooth. Spikes portuding from it's back, no more than a foot to 2 foot in length.
Has 2 small claws that reach out like daggers, believed to inflict minor wounds, with the intent if holding the prey still for it to deliver a killer blow.
From it's slender torso a tail flows out, similar as a snakes would, but it has no scales it's like incredibly thick leather. Has a very long tail over twice it's hight in length, if not more.

Highly aggressive and teritorial, has immense strength for it's size (doesn't mean it can lift a car, it can lift throw crush anything it's bones can withstand, slightly tougher than a humans skeleton structure). Feeds on anything it can catch. It would hunt anything that smells of blood, preferring to hunt at night where it's dark, elegant body could be utilised to full effect.

It moves as silent as a gust of wind. Highly intelligent will lay ambushes, also creates traps to lure people or break up groups of people.
Will work with others of it's species to tackle larger prey or larger groups.
Uses it's advanced senses to keep a low profile, and can remain perfectly still for days on end.

Right it's messy I know that, but I'm finding it hard to describe what I can see in my head.
I haven't decided how to make rest of it yet. I know some people will think I'm cloning the alien I wouldn't lie I'm drawing inspiration from it. but this is no alien it's a highly evolved plant in truth.

Would like to know if I should continue to try and develop this or if I should just scrap it.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Species 217 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Species 217   Species 217 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:07 am

Sounds awesome scary as f*** if you end up as its next target but awesome. Though I have a question do they only move during the night? Or can they move during the day light as well?

And you say its a plant? Some how I highly doubt an industrial sized can of weed killer would take this monster down but maybe fire?
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/

Species 217
Page 1 of 1