Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Anti Christ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

Felaryan Anti Christ Empty
PostSubject: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Did you know, (I only just found out myself) that in the Marvel universe, there is a certain super hero. This hero is capable of defeating multiple A list heroes and villains with ease, without breaking a sweat. She is so powewrful that when she shows up at doctor doom's lair wanting to borrow a time machine, he doesn't bother fighting her, just tells her the way to them. And this heroes name is... SQUIRREL GIRL!! She has all the qualities of a squirrel (squirrel strength, squirrel agility, etc) a bushy tail, and she can talk to squirrels and get them to do her bidding.

My guess is if she ever wound up on Felarya, not even Leppy would be able to defeat her.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 pm

In all honesty, I find this post amusing. Edge, you certainly have an imagination ^_^ Do you happen to play Champions Online or City of Heroes?
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm

SQUIRRELS! we are all doomed.
*runs around negav Yelling "all is lost" and "the end is near, repent, repent" like a flag Zealot*
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm

lol, no I don't actually play those. I considered getting DC universe online, but I decided against it (it costs WAY too much).
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:09 pm

I'd like to point out that Squirrel Girl is a "conditionally powerful" character, much like Iron Man and other heroes outside of the "traditional powers" mold. She usually wins with completely unorthodox methods. For instance, it can be argued whether Iron Man could defeat so-and-so villain or hero, when the answer depends on how much preparation he's had (whether he made a specialized suit for it, researched completely new tech for said suit, etc.), and other factors. For instance, Iron Man defeated even the "intelligent" Hulk at the end of WWH, but used a large satellite weapons system to do it.

For instance, Phoenix could definitely defeat Squirrel Girl, simply because her powers could incinerate hundreds of squirrels at once. The Hulk probably could barrel through the squirrels. Iron Man and other airborne heroes could fly out of range. Not to mention that it depends on the environment. If there are few squirrels around, then she's much less effective.

*die-hard Iron Man and Doctor Strange fan, and thinks that the "What If?" blend of the two as the Iron Sorcerer was fucking badass as hell*
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Zion, I'm not a comics fan, but Squirrel Girl would probably defeat anyone, except perhaps Chuck Norris. This is because Squirrel Girl is a "Memetic Baadass". This basically means that whenever she goes up against someone, no matter how powerful or evil, she will win, purely because it's funny to see all those really poweruful characters get their asses handed to them by someone with a big fluffy tail. Even DEADPOOL is afraid of Squirrel Girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Anti Christ   Felaryan Anti Christ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Anti Christ
Page 1 of 1