Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman Fate- Please read warning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

Gentleman Fate- Please read warning Empty
PostSubject: Gentleman Fate- Please read warning   Gentleman Fate- Please read warning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:30 pm

THIS CHARACTER IS NOT TO BE CLASSIFIED AS A GUARDIAN, HE IS A CHARACTER TO BE USED IN MY STORY ALONE. ASK IF YOU EVER WANT TO USE HIM. I REALIZE HE WILL BE “TOO POWERFUL” TO BE IN FELARYA, BUT I FIGURED THERE CAN BE A CHARACTER LIKE THIS SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD. BUT I REPEAT, HE IS MY CHARACTER AND MINE ALONE TO USE IN MY STORY! I'M TRYING NOT TO INVOLVE HIM IN FELARYA TOO MUCH
Karbo has seen him before in one of my story chapters: http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/gallery/25681524#/d2yt0xx (called Irovan in this chapter) and I haven’t heard any criticism from him on this.

Name: Gentleman Fate
Species:
Human?
Sex: Male
Height: 6 feet
Skin colour: fair
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: ? (hidden behind spectacles)
Other characteristics: Always dressed in tux and bowler hat

He has been a mystery since the beginning of time itself… wandering the multiverse with only one clear goal… balance, to make sure that the multiverse dosent shift towards total peace or total chaos.

Gentleman fate is a person you would never expect to see, dressed in a black luxury suit and a bowler hat, large round spectacles hide his eyes and he walks with a diamond topped cane.
He has the power to alter fate in any way he chooses, but because of his powers he is simply an observer, watching events unfold from a pocket dimension of his design. The chances of seeing him… almost never. He uses his powers to change the fate of those he deems worthy of his notice (which is extremely rare… ever)
The thing he finds annoying is that when he is seen, everyone seems to act like they know him.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/
thejackle123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
thejackle123

Gentleman Fate- Please read warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman Fate- Please read warning   Gentleman Fate- Please read warning Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 am

"Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine."

Reminds me of G-man for some reason.
Back to top Go down

Gentleman Fate- Please read warning
Page 1 of 1