Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role reversal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

Role reversal? Empty
PostSubject: Role reversal?   Role reversal? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:38 am

Has anyone ever tried making a story involving a Felaryan who, something like other people "falling" into this world when it brushes against some other world, falls OUT of Felarya through some space time anomaly and winds up on a planet like (not necessarily) Earth? Then, they're stuck in a strange, alien setting that they need to adjust to if they want to survive, much like the fate of those who are whisked away to their world. From there, the story could be anything from an adventures of a powerful fairy masquerading as a superhero to a slice of life story where the Felaryan... "immigrant" stays at someone's home, maybe on a secluded farm or some such place, in the care of people who would accept them, all the while trying not to starve or be discovered. Maybe it could even be about an Inu, or a Neko or a Slug girl or a Neera or something similar finding a safe haven where they don't have to worry about being eaten, YAAAAAAY!

I don't think I'll go anywhere with a story like this, unless I made it pretty short, but has anyone else expanded upon this idea?
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

Role reversal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role reversal?   Role reversal? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 am

I did once have a little slug girl transported to what was presumably another continent on Felarya, where people lived without fear of predators... But other than that, no. There's been a vague idea floating at the back of my mind for many months which, among other things, would involve a neera "falling out" of Felarya and onto Earth. I have no plans at present to actually write it, though.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

Role reversal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role reversal?   Role reversal? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 am

HOLY SHITE I'M ALIVE

I've had an idea for a crossover with one of my original stories about a group of Multiversal mercenaries who settle on Earth posing as superheroes, where the monster of the week in one episode is a human-sized naga who found her way to Earth and reacts to it just like how a human suddenly in Felarya might act- in utter horror and confusion upon finding themselves in a hostile alien world where basically everything they know is wrong, and she acts more on blind animal fear than hunger or reason. It'd be a pretty dark episode, I'd imagine. I do have plans to write it eventually, though whether or not I ever actually share it remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Role reversal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role reversal?   Role reversal? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:14 pm

That's a great idea for a setting I think. Lot lot of things to do with that ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Role reversal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role reversal?   Role reversal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role reversal?
Page 1 of 1