Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role play views

Go down 
+6
Shady Knight
Malhavoc Shade
Pendragon
Malahite
Anime-Junkie
buddha66667
10 posters

What do you think about Role Playing (General)
Love it.
Role play views Vote_lcap70%Role play views Vote_rcap
 70% [ 14 ]
Their OK.
Role play views Vote_lcap20%Role play views Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Never tried one.
Role play views Vote_lcap5%Role play views Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Not Interested.
Role play views Vote_lcap0%Role play views Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dislike them.
Role play views Vote_lcap5%Role play views Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Hate them.
 0% [ 0 ]
Whats a Role Play?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 am

Well I was just curious about what here thinks about role plays. I created my own after seeing that none of the existing ones have been active for almost two weeks. Right now it’s only myself and two other people and was wondering if anyone else would like to join. Also I was wondering what all people liked to see in a role play as I love them. After I’m finished with the one I’m doing right now I will probably try to start up another one. Also any comments about my role play would be appreciated such as what you liked and what you would have changed.

My role play
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 am

In a role play I like to see sensibility and reasonably long posts.
In a Felaryan context, sticking the the canon is also a must.

Another thing (which comes under sensibility) is a willingness to see characters actually get hurt. in many roleplays I've seen on other sites nobody's character gets hurt or anything because they somehow know how to dodge anything or things contrive to get them out of the situation. In addition, roleplayers should realise that their character does not know everything that the roleplayer knows. Characters don't read each others bios, they can't know exactly what each other's equipment is and what they're capable of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
In a role play I like to see sensibility and reasonably long posts.
I agree with this I try to avoid one or two line posts.

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Another thing (which comes under sensibility) is a willingness to see characters actually get hurt.in many roleplays I've seen on other sites nobody's character gets hurt or anything because they somehow know how to dodge anything or things contrive to get them out of the situation.
I don't like this either I understand that not every strike is going to land but you can't dodge everything. It's up to the to the people fighting to work it out between themselves how the fight is going to end in a resonable fasion. Also if you join one of my role plays I take the job of "Evil Plot Master" seriously. Expect injury or death. You have been warned. That asside I try not to make things impossible if people try to think things out and not just rush in spell flying, guns a blazin, and sword a swinging. If you try this you probrably will be eaten or killed.

Anime-Junkie wrote:
In addition, roleplayers should realise that their character does not know everything that the roleplayer knows. Characters don't read each others bios, they can't know exactly what each other's equipment is and what they're capable of.
This is part of the reason I request that profiles are messaged to me and not posted in the role play. when discribing your character in the role play all things of importance should be in your first post. Besides appearance items properties should remain a mystery until used infront of others.

On a side note I just noticed that I used the wrong form of their in the poll. I should have used they're instead of their.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Quote :
It's up to the to the people fighting to work it out between themselves how the fight is going to end in a resonable fasion.
That's another thing. The roleplayers should discuss how events are going to work out
I've done this in Journey of a Drow to great success. It's a excellent roleplay, if a bit slow. (I believe that something must have come up for Joker, as it's his turn and he hasn't visited the forum for about a month).
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Well you already said you were intrested in joining my RP so why don't you?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

I like Roleplays, like 'em quite a bit. It's roleplayers I tend to dislike / be troubled with.

That seems to be my main problem on here and other boards / with gaming systems. I don't mind a good roleplay. However, my style of roleplay tends to be rather... "incompatible", with many others' style of roleplay. For example, I - usually - base myself around more "realistic" roleplay characters and themes. A party a dozen miles of rough terrain from a city is, very probably, going to be out of town for the next few days. Most of my characters are along the "real" peaks of each in typical fiction (Ex: A Human is not going to be swinging a sword around like Gatts, an Elf isn't going to be pulling a Fingolfin and staring down an angry Melkor-like being, and so on). Someone will, if they have a choice, not put themselves into situations they're uncomfortable / make no sense being in (Ex: Person with no money in a city where everything costs money) without trying to explain it.

This, often, is incompatible with other styles of roleplaying. The realistic travel times mean I'm often left behind or a few days behind most IC "meetings". Everyone else has met, gone through the town "instance", and so on... and I'm still three signposts away from the city gates. The baseline humans / elves / etcetera make for interesting characters as they need to improvise, but it quickly becomes apparent they're lagging behind everyone else, and they eventually become more a liability than a roleplaying schtick. Plus, people invariably think I'm upset with them when they kill my characters without them meaning to (It's not me being upset, really. Your lightning quick three-knife-throw into an unaware man really did put him down for the count). The final bit, well, combine it with the travel time, and pretty much I get stuck in to meetings that make little sense that involve someone having to break character.

Add in that I'm a canon nut, and that rules out the one option for roleplaying here that wouldn't involve breaking any of the above (playing a Giant Predator). Yes, I could play one... but I have no interest in roleplaying an "OM NOM NOM", and making a one-shot, another "I treat humans with respect!" Predator just doesn't bode well for me.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

I think it's okay, but the problem is when people who prefer different things in RPs get together.

They can be quite forceful or even rude if they don't get their way. And I know I've seen that situation happen a thousand times.
Back to top Go down
Malhavoc Shade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Malhavoc Shade

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 am

I love to RP. Love it! I agree with nearly all of the above commentary as well. Can't stand people who play the 'incredibly-acrobatic-I-AM-THE-ONE-MATRIX' crap. Typically, I'm the one who is willing to have my character not only get hurt, but get straight up bitch-slapped through a house or something. I try to make it black humor if I can though. Well black slap-stick at least. >:3

Realistic gameplay is something I take with a grain of salt. I prefer it, but typically find myself at odds with other players so I am willing to bend my standing on that if need be. Realistic characters is something I appreciate too, but I also have a flair for the unusual or exotic. I could probably play a Giant Predator without fear of falling into the cliche 'I respect the little folk' thing. Easiest way to overcome such things is being eccentric I find. Fewer people question odd behavior if your character is just plain odd to begin with. (This also applies in real life. Go figure!)

It goes without saying that keeping things canon is also a must. Also unless your character can read minds or use some crazy prophet/seer magic, then the character shouldn't know anyone's character from Adam. Well unless you work out between players that they knew each other way-back-when or whatever. Still, you get my meaning.

I try to avoid short posts unless it is unavoidable, but at the same time I try not to post several pages of boring drivel. I think that about covers all of my little quirks. A more directly relative point, the reason I haven't dived into any roleplays here has to do with me not having a character cooked up. I have the ideas but until the Gorgon issue gets hashed out, I am on standby. Razz
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 am

Malhavoc Shade wrote:
I love to RP. Love it! I agree with nearly all of the above commentary as well. Can't stand people who play the 'incredibly-acrobatic-I-AM-THE-ONE-MATRIX' crap.
I don't mind "God am I" characters, so long as they make sense and are applied appropriately.

EX: You're in a Dungeon Keeper RP. Someone's the Avatar of Light. Kinda figure that he'd be "OMGWTFBBQ" to most non-Keeper enemies (and even versus a lot of them). That's a good / alright time to be stupidly powerful.

You're in a generic high-fantasy world, and your low-level mage is the equivalent of Lina Inverse. Not so much, not so much at all acceptable. I don't want to see your "dime a dozen" mage make house-wide pillars of fire ad nauseam there, not unless the world is stupidly magic heavy (and at that point, I expect to see everyone with at least some degree of magical talent, unless they're a magical blank).

Problem being, on many forums, someone doesn't see the latter character as much a problem. Or, more accurately, someone with about the same power. You might not think there's that much power in being able to suddenly change a giant into a tiny squirrel via a polymorph spell, but it is. That's a really, really powerful mage, even if he / she doesn't make atomic explosions alongside every spell. For a non-mage example, take Cloud from Advent Children (or, alternatively, Ichigo from Bleach). There's your typical hand-to-hand fighter's capability when armed.

Malhavoc Shade wrote:
It goes without saying that keeping things canon is also a must. Also unless your character can read minds or use some crazy prophet/seer magic, then the character shouldn't know anyone's character from Adam. Well unless you work out between players that they knew each other way-back-when or whatever. Still, you get my meaning.
Yep. By the same token, you shouldn't break the power tiers with your new character: If you would, in Naruto terms, beat the hell of out an unleashed Naruto or Killer Bee (or hold both them off at the same time), you wouldn't be a no-name character people have heard very little about. If you could smack down Mehrunes in The Elder Scrolls, you wouldn't be "Huh? Whozzat?" when you give your name. If you wiped out multiple Space Pirate bases in Metroid, personally, you aren't "some bounty hunter". And so on, and so on: Unless you're going to very loosely follow the canon of that realm, don't break it.

Malhavoc Shade wrote:
A more directly relative point, the reason I haven't dived into any roleplays here has to do with me not having a character cooked up. I have the ideas but until the Gorgon issue gets hashed out, I am on standby. Razz
Well, this could depend on what you're going for with the Gorgon. Are you going for them for being a Gorgon's sake (wherein, well, that would pose some limitation until Gorgons are resolved)? Is it their power set (which, predominantly, could be sorta-matched by a wizard / witch of another species focusing on Transmutation and Divination spell lore)? Some sort of personal characteristic frequent with Gorgons?
Back to top Go down
Malhavoc Shade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Malhavoc Shade

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 am

All very good points! I agree with everything you just said.

Malahite wrote:
Well, this could depend on what you're going for with the Gorgon. Are you going for them for being a Gorgon's sake (wherein, well, that would pose some limitation until Gorgons are resolved)? Is it their power set (which, predominantly, could be sorta-matched by a wizard / witch of another species focusing on Transmutation and Divination spell lore)? Some sort of personal characteristic frequent with Gorgons?
Well it is a bit of all of the above. I'm not so much worried about the Divination aspect (as that is something I haven't seen used in the race till now), but the Petrification aspect of Gorgon mythology has always been fascinating especially if you were to couple that with an 'artistic' serpent woman. Would she be capable of re-sculpting the individual into a more aesthetically appealing form? If the petrification isn't permanent, do the victims retain their 'added' features? Just some fun things I have mused about. Also the idea of interactive hair is entertaining. Would each snake have a different personality or behavior? Or do they respond to the Gorgon's whims or moods? It gives a new twist to the term, "a den of vipers" I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 am

Malahite wrote:
You might not think there's that much power in being able to suddenly change a giant into a tiny squirrel via a polymorph spell, but it is. That's a really, really powerful mage, even if he / she doesn't make atomic explosions alongside every spell.
Indeed, it is very powerful if you think about it. That's something people don't do though.
If you consider the polymorph mage, whenever they are confronted with a melee weapon they can change right before their opponent swings, meaning that they are virtually immune to one-on-one melee combat. They could change, swiftly flank their opponent and then change back to deliver a blow to their enemies unprotected back or side.

I reckon dodging arrows and possible non-automatic firearms would also be possible with practice.

Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Malhavoc Shade wrote:
Well it is a bit of all of the above. I'm not so much worried about the Divination aspect (as that is something I haven't seen used in the race till now), but the Petrification aspect of Gorgon mythology has always been fascinating especially if you were to couple that with an 'artistic' serpent woman. Would she be capable of re-sculpting the individual into a more aesthetically appealing form? If the petrification isn't permanent, do the victims retain their 'added' features? Just some fun things I have mused about. Also the idea of interactive hair is entertaining. Would each snake have a different personality or behavior? Or do they respond to the Gorgon's whims or moods? It gives a new twist to the term, "a den of vipers" I suppose.
I covered much of the background / species-related stuff in the Ideas thread, so I'll save that for elsewhere.

In regard to roleplaying with that, though, I could see why one would seek that personality and power set. Doesn't break the game / story (well, predominantly: One'd need to be careful, but the combination could be implemented successfully), and overall adds to it.

Anime-Junkie wrote:
I reckon dodging arrows and possible non-automatic firearms would also be possible with practice.
I don't know if I'd go that far, but there's certainly potential for alteration / polymorph to get close. Take a mist-form creature (or one without any particular vital organs) between the time of someone aiming at you and them pulling the trigger, you avoid a fatal injury. If particularly accurate and fast, possibly turn your muggers' weapons into rubber replicas. Transmutation and Polymorph have great room for abuse without even directly affecting an enemy either: Imagine a Giant Predator running after you, when suddenly you turn the area of ground ahead of them into one that has the traction of ice (very slippery ice, no less!) instead of what it normally would be. Not going to immediately end the threat, but suddenly they can't run full tilt and turn to follow you as readily (not unless they want to risk falling flat on their face for the sake of a twinky).
Back to top Go down
Malhavoc Shade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Malhavoc Shade

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Malahite wrote:
I don't know if I'd go that far, but there's certainly potential for alteration / polymorph to get close. Take a mist-form creature (or one without any particular vital organs) between the time of someone aiming at you and them pulling the trigger, you avoid a fatal injury. If particularly accurate and fast, possibly turn your muggers' weapons into rubber replicas. Transmutation and Polymorph have great room for abuse without even directly affecting an enemy either: Imagine a Giant Predator running after you, when suddenly you turn the area of ground ahead of them into one that has the traction of ice (very slippery ice, no less!) instead of what it normally would be. Not going to immediately end the threat, but suddenly they can't run full tilt and turn to follow you as readily (not unless they want to risk falling flat on their face for the sake of a twinky).
It's stuff like this that hurts my head. I have a friend who specializes in stuff like that. By 'that' I mean, come up with an idea that seems completely useless at first, but there's some way to hack it enough to make a DM openly weep. For instance, manipulation of color. It would at first be exactly what you're thinking. Change the color of anything into any other color. This seems useless at first, but... who's to say color is limited to the visible spectrum? Change yourself to some color that can't be seen by the naked eye- Bam, invisibility. Or fiddle around with someone else's colors. You know that thin layer of clear stuff coating your eyeball? Bam, now it's black, and they're blind until you feel like turning them back. *insert rage scream here* >_O
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 pm

I don't understand why people have a mortality problem with their characters. Maybe it's because I larp but when your character dies you just get over it and make a new one. Survival comes from creativity though for example my mage knows how to create a wall of fire it's good for blocking off a path but that's all that other people seem to do with the spell but when you say get somene chasing after you and drop a wall of fire infront of them for example they have no way of stoping and go right through it. (I feel a great bit of pride in doing this. I turned a primarily defensive spell into and offensive one. Evil laugh ) But to get back on topic the idea of mortality means that creative solutions to problems come up that are unique and enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Quote :
Bam, invisibility.
Actually they'd just be a neutral tone then. There are colours in the ultraviolet and infra-red spectrums, but we can't see them. Not reflecting light we can see =/= invisiblity. Transparency )or advanced image capture and projection) is required for invisibility

Quote :
I don't understand why people have a mortality problem with their characters. Maybe it's because I larp but when your character dies you just get over it and make a new one.
That doesn't quote work for everyone, especially me.
Example:
If Thane died. Gotta spend another 4 years making a new character.
Back to top Go down
Malhavoc Shade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Malhavoc Shade

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Actually they'd just be a neutral tone then. There are colours in the ultraviolet and infra-red spectrums, but we can't see them. Not reflecting light we can see =/= invisiblity. Transparency )or advanced image capture and projection) is required for invisibility.
Still, you get my meaning. Razz
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Anime Junkie I'm sorry you disagree with me, but everyone can die it's part of life espescialy if your on Felarya. Character creation at least for me is fun. At my larp my warrior had the misfortune of angering the wrong necromancer elf and my character died I got over it and wrote up an assasian to replace him.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Perhaps it's just me, but when I make a character I don't make them with the intent of living forever. Dying happens. Accidents happen. Losing happens.

Now, if you're using a character from a story series you're writing, you might want to refrain from having them participate in any RP's that are canon for this reason. The proper solution to "I don't want my character to die for good" is "Roleplay in a RP that's non-canon", not "never write them into any situation where they very probably will die and cannot be justified surviving".
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 pm

The problem is that I want to avoid spoiling parts of my stories by role playing, unless they're close friends.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Malahite wrote:
Perhaps it's just me, but when I make a character I don't make them with the intent of living forever. Dying happens. Accidents happen. Losing happens.

Now, if you're using a character from a story series you're writing, you might want to refrain from having them participate in any RP's that are canon for this reason. The proper solution to "I don't want my character to die for good" is "Roleplay in a RP that's non-canon", not "never write them into any situation where they very probably will die and cannot be justified surviving".
Quote :
Anime Junkie I'm sorry you disagree with me, but everyone can die it's part of life espescialy if your on Felarya. Character creation at least for me is fun.

It's not that I disagree. I do agree, what I'm saying is tah character creation isn't easy for everyone.
It's as Mal said, I'm using a character from a series I'm going to write. I only really have one character, therein lies my problem.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Hmm, I love me a good RP, though I haven't done one here in awhile.

I guess I did too many where it ended in om nom nomming or characters with unrealistic levels of power.

I enjoy RPing as a way to practice writing at a smaller level - I see it more as telling a story rather than strictly playing characters (Though that view does collide with the fear of god-modding. Though, actually, the best RP I was ever in had lots of god-modding - everyone knew each other's characters so well that it eventually became more of a seamless story. Eh, I ramble.)

Also, while in real life people die all the time, often in an RP like the sort on this forum, as opposed to LARPing and your typical rules-based games with a DM, people tend to have more of a plan for their character. Of course, in an RP that mixes prey with preds, it either goes to death or happy friendly predator fun times.

All this considered, now that I'm on this, anyone want to try an RP where the setting is Negav? I've pondered it as a way to better develop the city and the problem of preds is somewhat mitigated. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

I would be interested in joining more RPs actually, the one I'm in is at a standstill right now.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Hmm, I love me a good RP, though I haven't done one here in awhile.

I guess I did too many where it ended in om nom nomming or characters with unrealistic levels of power.

I enjoy RPing as a way to practice writing at a smaller level - I see it more as telling a story rather than strictly playing characters (Though that view does collide with the fear of god-modding. Though, actually, the best RP I was ever in had lots of god-modding - everyone knew each other's characters so well that it eventually became more of a seamless story. Eh, I ramble.)

Also, while in real life people die all the time, often in an RP like the sort on this forum, as opposed to LARPing and your typical rules-based games with a DM, people tend to have more of a plan for their character. Of course, in an RP that mixes prey with preds, it either goes to death or happy friendly predator fun times.

All this considered, now that I'm on this, anyone want to try an RP where the setting is Negav? I've pondered it as a way to better develop the city and the problem of preds is somewhat mitigated. Hmm...
I'd love to, but at the same time, I want to avoid spoiling things about my main characters in the off-chance someone check them out in their own stories.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm

I've been RPing for years now and I've done nothing but grown more fond of it over those years.

My only problem(s) lie within both myself and a few others, which to say is on varying wavelengths. I tend to have ALOT of ideas for RPs but I'm usually never attentive enough to run them, or I'm much too spontaneous/impulsive to stick with just one idea. I don't think any RP I had has lived past 5 pages and it's something I really don't like about myself as an RPer.

When it comes to others I usually find people who shift the focus of the RP to themselves and their characters rather annoying. Especially if it's happened more than once. I've been in an RP where someone held himself in such a high regard that he not only tried to hi-jack the RP but generally made it out so that his character was generally better than anyone elses.

We collectively trolled him with our ow characters and eventually booted him out of the RP.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:48 am

If I may chime in, I happen to love them. I wish I could join more, but my time online is limited. Alas. I happen to get very annoyed when someone constantly mis-spells things and uses horrible grammar. Granted, I'm not free from this either, but I try to write my posts well. One of my favorite parts of RPing is the different styles writing. I wish I could join more, but writing bios, even to send them to one person, takes to long. Sorry if I rambled on. It's a bad habit of mine. Curse you ADHD.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Sponsored content

Role play views Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play views   Role play views Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role play views
Page 1 of 1