Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role play website dark side of justice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thejackle123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
thejackle123

Role play website dark side of justice  Empty
PostSubject: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 pm

http://darksideofjustice.co.cc

A website I came across that looks pretty interesting, dose anyone here know anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Zema
Tasty morsel
Zema

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 am

I can answer any and all questions concerning the DSoJ, if you like. I am the Lore Master of the Dark Side (aka Board Owner). x]
Back to top Go down
http://darksideofjustice.co.cc/index/
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Oh hey, a role play site! I love role playing, can you give us a quick run down of what the site is all about? I mean, aside from RPing. I might check it out later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zema
Tasty morsel
Zema

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Certainly!

Concerning the forum itself, our members are separated by roleplayer level. And don't let this intimidate you; it normally just signifies who has been there longer, since applications are done within a timeframe. When you join, your account has to be approved by myself or Wolfbane. To be an rper, you'll need to apply for the position. It's not hard; if you have basic writing skills, you can get it with no problem.

The main thing we offer at the DSoJ is being able to create races, character classes, and more. Admin approval will make these creations canon for all to use at the makers decresion.

Our main focus is a world called Lore. Lore is a world governed by twelve kindoms, each of which stand for a sign in the zodiac. Each sign has their own unique culture, special abilities, and so forth. In this world, there is a 13th month call Tunare aka the godless month. Due to the actions of the first individual born during this time, they are not accepted as a sign and are called the forsaken. The forsaken fight for equal rights.

Most of the kingdoms strive for peace. But some serious events have been taking place , turn Lore on its head and leaving its people dazed and confused. They're about to discover that everything thwy once thought of as myth is reality, and it will put their world in great peril. Members are able to apply for Ruler status and through it, create their own kingdom as they see fit.

We do offer other realms for members to play in, but they're for advanced roleplayers and up. If so desired, members can make their own realms and govern that realms' boards. The possibilities are endless, all within reason of course. Our staff are more than willing to give feedback and assist in creations and plot makeup. It all begins with you.

Sorry for the long summary. XD
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Zema wrote:
Certainly!

Concerning the forum itself, our members are separated by roleplayer level. And don't let this intimidate you; it normally just signifies who has been there longer, since applications are done within a timeframe. When you join, your account has to be approved by myself or Wolfbane. To be an rper, you'll need to apply for the position. It's not hard; if you have basic writing skills, you can get it with no problem.

The main thing we offer at the DSoJ is being able to create races, character classes, and more. Admin approval will make these creations canon for all to use at the makers decresion.

Our main focus is a world called Lore. Lore is a world governed by twelve kindoms, each of which stand for a sign in the zodiac. Each sign has their own unique culture, special abilities, and so forth. In this world, there is a 13th month call Tunare aka the godless month. Due to the actions of the first individual born during this time, they are not accepted as a sign and are called the forsaken. The forsaken fight for equal rights.

Most of the kingdoms strive for peace. But some serious events have been taking place , turn Lore on its head and leaving its people dazed and confused. They're about to discover that everything thwy once thought of as myth is reality, and it will put their world in great peril. Members are able to apply for Ruler status and through it, create their own kingdom as they see fit.

We do offer other realms for members to play in, but they're for advanced roleplayers and up. If so desired, members can make their own realms and govern that realms' boards. The possibilities are endless, all within reason of course. Our staff are more than willing to give feedback and assist in creations and plot makeup. It all begins with you.

Sorry for the long summary. XD

That sounds like the single greatest site on the internet Shocked

I shall apply within the week!
Back to top Go down
Zema
Tasty morsel
Zema

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 pm

x3 I'm glad that you think so. There is more, of course, such as RP events everyone is welcome to participate in and even holiday events in the chat room for us all to relax with and enjoy. Actually, we recently finished an event and are about to enter another.

When you register, please let me know the name you registered under.

Thanks for the interest. :]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Hmm I defiantly have to check this forum out, I've been looking for some other forums to join ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zema
Tasty morsel
Zema

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Gabriel115 wrote:
Hmm I defiantly have to check this forum out, I've been looking for some other forums to join ^_^
Please do. ^^
If you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask me right away.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Ho jeebus.

This world is huge. Of course, I knew it would be big, but ho jeebus.

I hope you don't mind if I take a while to read up on all of this, so I know what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Zema
Tasty morsel
Zema

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 pm

zersergathant wrote:
Ho jeebus.

This world is huge. Of course, I knew it would be big, but ho jeebus.

I hope you don't mind if I take a while to read up on all of this, so I know what's going on here?
Lol. Not at all. Take your time.

If I may suggest, it may be easier to register and submit the application and ask questions as you go. But whatever route you take doesn't matter. As a guest, you are capable of starting and responding to threads in the For the Guests board in case you have any questions, comments, concerns, and so forth before you decide to join - or not.
Back to top Go down
Zema
Tasty morsel
Zema

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Just wanted to give this a bump and check up on you guys. The DSoJ has gone through a bit of change and growth.

Honestly, if the amount of reading material intimidates you, save it for later. You can join without reading about all of it. When you join, all you really need to do is post a welcoming thread, apply for RPer status (which I may be getting rid of sometime soon), and create your first character. Pick a sign first and build off of that. Focus on that one sign first before making another one. Of course, if you just want to do whatever and pace yourself, you could chose a sign that doesn't have an OOC Ruler - which means less reading for you. When you get more comfortable, you can ease yourself into reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play website dark side of justice    Role play website dark side of justice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role play website dark side of justice
Page 1 of 1