Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Felaryan Odyssey up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

First Felaryan Odyssey up! Empty
PostSubject: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey guys! The first Felaryan Odyssey story is up, and it's a big one. You can view it here:

http://edgedweapon.deviantart.com/#/d45je6p

Still not sure how to set up hyperlinks, so just copy and paste. Please comment! Thanks to anime-junkie for proofreading it!
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Heh, this may be a little too early, I was actually finishing up some more editing and comments as you posted this. Sorry!

Also. to hyperlink:
Code:
[url=www.URLGOESHERE.com]TEXT YOU WANT TO SHOW GOES HERE[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks for the help AJ! As for your comments, I did take them into account and edited the story after I posted it on dA. Would you be willing to help me with the next Felaryan Odyssey too?
Back to top Go down
noneofurbussiness
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

I thought it was overall pretty good, made sense, was clear and understandable. And the interections with the main character and the sword were entertaining, aswell was the situation with the two preds going at it. ( I think that there is a spelling error with "practice" as shown: "Okay then, let's practise." Kurt said, drawing the magical katana.)

Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Aaah! I always get those two mixed up! I thought 'practise' was the verb and 'practice' was the noun!
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 am

EdgedWeapon wrote:
I thought 'practise' was the verb and 'practice' was the noun!
This is correct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Liked it a lot! Would be interesting to see Kurt's backstory fleshed out more. Not a massive fan of the fourth wall break re. Mirror's Edge but I suppose it fits the tone of the story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm

I'll keep that in mind. Less fourth wall breaky. And don't worry, Kurt's backstory will be fleshed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Felaryan Odyssey up!   First Felaryan Odyssey up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Felaryan Odyssey up!
Page 1 of 1