Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.

Go down 
+2
dreadis
Siafu789
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Empty
PostSubject: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:01 pm

It's weird: I know nothing about video editing, yet I want to try this some time. Here are some of my ideas:

-Hentai: Yes, I want to do an adult AMV-they're rare, especially the good ones. Even bad ones are rarer than a good regular one. Plus, it might be kind of fun.

Viper GTS: I don't know if you heard of this hentai, but I like it. Look it up: I can't link it, and I don't want to risk it even on the wikipedia article. Basically, it centers on three succubae, and your typical otaku who finds a demon tome, and summons one...you do the math. A couple of the characters are named after cars.

Hentai: Viper GTS
Artist: KMFDM
Song: Juke Joint Jezebel
This AMV would be a tribute to the real starlet of the show-the insatiable Carrena.

Bible Black: This one is infamous in the world of hentai: no introduction needed. Look it up, if not formally acquainted.

Hentai: Bible Black
Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
Song: Walpurgis (It's War Pigs, but with a witchcraft/satanic theme rather than political)
This would be a montage of Bible Black...sort of synced up with the song, but not really.

Regular Anime-OMG, I'm not a total pervert! Yes, I would make some stuff you could show in the day.

Anime: Elfen Lied
Artist: Tom Waits
Song: A Little Rain Never Hurt No One
This AMV would alternate between the past and present relationship between Kouta and Lucy-converging on her apparent death. It would be a slow, sad little ballad. A "prestige picture" to make up for the aforementioned trashy works.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Elfen Lied isn't ^technically^ a hentai

it is damn close though

sounds like a lulzy idea though
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:18 pm

dreadis wrote:

it is damn close though

I basically stated it wasn't a hentai, right?
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Siafu789 wrote:
dreadis wrote:

it is damn close though

I basically stated it wasn't a hentai, right?

oops second retard moment tonight....... Very Mad

my apologizes
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:45 am

my favorite AMV isen't even a AMV.its HMV HELL(HALO MUSIC VIDEO HELL)
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:55 am

Those are some great ideas you have there.

We need an AMV based on Dragon Pink sometime. It's a hentai that doesn't get enough love.
Back to top Go down
Sciran
Helpless prey
Sciran

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm

I used to love AMV's but then its suddenly like the quality just dropped. None of them seem to be synced up with the song anymore, it all just seems like random scenes+song.

Here is one of the best synced AMV's i've seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnCIIWsHm4E

But anyway your idea sound pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:39 pm

A DoW music video that's done well AND has good music. Wonderful scenes in-game, plays Linkin' Park. Wonderful music, my eyes want to bleed.

A Morrowind AMV would be nice, though to which song? And for who (An Ode to Fargoth)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.   AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMVs-Love 'm, hate 'em I've thought of some ideas.
Page 1 of 1