Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gore/ hard Vore and you

Go down 
+13
The Rev
Malahite
Siafu789
Daimo
Sephimink|Kyle
gwadahunter2222
Shady Knight
Karbo
GREGOLE
Pendragon
crazycarlt
dreadis
melancholy-melody13
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

Gore/ hard Vore and you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 pm

A bit of claret is alrite for comedy purposes, like in zombie movies with extreme graphicness.
It doesn't turn me on though, I just like the effects to see how far you can go with them (Anyone seen Braindead?).

As for artwork and stories, such as in Felarya, I don't really think hard vore and gore would fit into it very well.
Blood doesn't really do it for me.....Unless it involves Vampire Kate Beckinsale off 'Underworld' geek
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

Gore/ hard Vore and you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Eh, as long as I am not the prey, go ahead. If I am the prey, erm, depends on the situation.

I used to be less tolerant of hard vore, not really minding it too much, as long as I didn't see or read much of it. This excluded real life, as, well, you don't really see sentient beings being ripped apart by animals, do you?

However, my gf, who is also into cannibalism (rp wise), changed my mind. I still prefer to avoid hard vore, but meh, it isn't that bad. Just, don't go into detail... Sad

Helps when my character can be reborn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Gore/ hard Vore and you
Page 1 of 1