Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warming up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elpuertoloco
Tasty morsel

Warming up Empty
PostSubject: Warming up   Warming up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Warming up

Prologue: Unexpected turn of events

It was a cold morning waiting at the bus stop; Nico was standing there with a few other kids for the school bus. It was quite a boring routine, every kid knows it but that’s the teenage morning during weekdays but at least it was a half day. Nico was a very shy kid, he never talked to people much, never socialized (except online), blushed if anyone brushed by him, and if a girl tried to talk to him he turned red and could only babble. He didn’t mind the boring routines because it helped him from his parents trying to make him go and meet new people on the weekends. The bus pulled up and each kid stepped on with different reactions, some sat down and fell asleep from the early morning, some went to talk with friends, but Nico sat in the very front alone and looked out the window. They drove for a while before they came on construction, the driver took the announcer and said “sorry kids but we have to take a back way to get to school, so we’re going to be a little late.” Most kids cheered, some were still dead asleep, but Nico looked concerned, “excuse me sir” he started to the bus driver “but if we’re late that would throw off my schedule.”
“Well ain’t you an odd one, most kids love getting to school late, it will be excused so you don’t have to worry”
“but…but…” he muttered
“but what kid? Just sit back and enjoy the ride”
“yes sir”

The drive was too different for Nico’s liking. They went through a road close to the forest, the terrain was different, the views were all green, and the road was bumpy. He sat quietly hoping he would just get to school already, all this time made him feel lonely and even though he lived in the neighborhood for years he didn’t recognize this new road. He didn’t like not knowing. The sleepy kids were already awake and chatting away, so he just tried to keep patient. He looked forward to look at the road ahead, and then he saw something jump out of the bushes. “Deer!” Nico yelled to the bus driver, he instantly hit the brakes and tried to turn the bus away. The bus turned and started to roll, all the kids yelled and screamed as they tumbled down a hilly slope he didn’t see before, and every few seconds he could see out the window. He screamed but something was off outside, it looked warm and sunny out there, ‘must be the terror’ he thought. Spokane is never warm around this time of year. They kept tumbling with other people’s school items seemed to be hovering around them, pencils, backpacks, and some iphones. Nico screamed in terror until he heard a crash for a moment before he felt his neck snap and he saw nothing but black.
“Uhhh” he moaned. Nico sat up with a horrible pain in his neck, he opened his eyes to see others on the bus, some were knocked out, and others were awake. “Good, you’re awake” said the bus driver, he looked around and saw the bus was on its side because he was sitting on an emergency door. “What happened?”
“Your observation made us fall down a hill!” a red haired boy yelled
“hey it wasn’t his fault I already saw the deer before he pointed it out, if it’s anyone’s fault its mine” he admitted.
“Why are we still in the bus?”
“Look” said a dark haired girl; she pointed at the only other door that wasn’t on the ground. It was bent beyond repair…or use. “That’s bad” Nico said, he felt bad about being confined in a bus full of people he didn’t like to talk to. The heat hit him in an instant, he couldn’t believe he hadn’t noticed it before, the bus was hot and humid so much he began to sweat. Nico took off his heavy coat, it helped a little but not much. “This is so throwing off my schedule” he muttered.

He just sat and waited with the other kids on the bus; he didn’t talk but watched as the rest of the kids woke up from the crash. ‘What are we supposed to do?’ Nico thought ‘with no escape, no supplies, and no communication (they all checked their phones, there was no signal) they had nothing to do but fry and wait.’ Then a small rumble came, Nico figured it was his imagination and ignored it. Another rumble, a little louder though. All the kids started to notice it and they started pushing and shoving their way to the windows, the next rumble was close and it definitely wasn’t an earthquake. It sounded like a…footstep; each teenager looked and waited for the source to show up. Then the bushes parted ahead, and what step out made a gasp go through all the kids. It looked like a…fairy? It was a girl with bright green dragonfly wings, blond hair and blue eyes, but the questioning part was her size. She was at least 90 feet tall, she had a bright smile on her face and Nico felt very scared. He pushed his way into the back of the bus, under a seat, “this is so not on schedule” he whispered.

This is my first strory of felarya, please give some feedback and i'll see if i can get this story rolling. Shout out for Karbo, felarya belongs to him
Back to top Go down
Elpuertoloco
Tasty morsel

Warming up Empty
PostSubject: Warming up part 1   Warming up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Warming Up

Part 1: Off schedule encounter

Nico curled up as the thumping and rumbling grew louder, it was hard to stay under the seat on the wall so he had to use the bars for support, and he knew with each that giant lady got closer to them. His mom had told him in childhood fairytales that fairies were nice but she also said that they were small before her passing. He was horrified at the existence of the giant, it was not natural to him and anything unusual let alone unnatural scared him. He trembled as he hid from the rest of the crowd, then the thumps stopped. It was lost for a few moments, Nico let out his breath, he hadn’t even noticed he was holding it, he felt relief wash over him in waves relieving his dry terror. Then the entire bus shook. He curled back up and began to tremble as he heard steel being ripped apart; he opened one eye to see more light flowing in because the top of the bus was being torn off.
“This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening.” He chanted as metal screeched all around him, hoping it would just end soon.

Herma was just walking around at her giant size, looking for any prey. She wasn’t that good of a hunter; the fact was obvious showing how she was walking at a giant size instead of flying at a small size and using shrinking magic. Her stomach let out a loud growl demanding to be filled.
“Calm down tummy, you’ll scare all the food away” she tried to reason with herself then continued to search.
She kept searching for two more hours. She tried to catch anything that she could eat, duikers, humans, nekos, or anything else but they all ran and hid somewhere.
“Why isn’t there anything easy to catch around here?” she blurted. Herma walked out of some bushes and to her surprise there was something against a tree on the bottom of a hill. It was strange, it was crumpled, yellow, and appeared to be some human vehicle. She started to walk towards it with a wide grin on her face; it was always good to check out new things, even if it was strange. It didn’t take long for her to reach the object, she bent down and grabbed onto the top. She found it easy to bend the metal on it so she poked her fingers through and pulled on it, it began to slowly peel back until she finally ripped it all off. She looked inside and squealed at its contents: humans, and lots of them.
“Hi there!” she said as cheer full as ever
“um…hello?” said one of them
“are you going to help us?” another asked
“with what?” Herma asked, confused
“we were stuck in here after we crashed our bus, can you take us out?”
“Sure, I’ll take you to the nicest place I can think of for you humans” she said. Herma lowered her hand into the vehicle, and one by one they stepped on until her hand was full, then she let them into her other hand. Some were on the edges so she grew to her tallest size to make for a roomier fit, which was about 106 feet.
“Ready to go?” she asked, they all nodded yes, so she began to walk. Then she sat down against a tree trunk.
“Why are you stopping, aren’t you going to take us to that place?” asked one the boys.
“Yes I am, and I’m getting ready to take you there” she said, then clenched her hands to keep them all in her grip. She lifted her right hand over her head and looked up, then she opened up her mouth and dropped the one to speak into her mouth with two others. She savored their salty-sweet flavor before swallowing, then they began to scream.
“You said you were taking us to the best place possible!” some complained
“I am, for you tasty humans my tummy is the best place possible, you all are helping me too. I got you out of that thing now you feed me, it’s only natural to pay somebody back somehow for helping you” she pointed out. Then popped the rest of the humans in her hand into her mouth before swallowing.
“And I have to say you humans are very tasty, what a good way to pay me back for helping you” then she continued her meal.
The rest of the humans screamed and struggled as Herma swallowed them all, a few at a time. Some tried to talk their way out of being eaten with the “I’m a living creature like you” card, she savored them longer than the rest. After they were all gone she just sat there, enjoying the squirming in her bulged belly, and the sun on her skin, a few minutes later she sat up and began to walk herself home. Then she heard a small thud. She turned quickly to see one little human running away from her near that thing the humans called a “bus,” this was going to be fun.

Nico had watched the whole thing. The rest of the people hadn’t even noticed him before they went with that fairy, he didn’t trust her so when she began to walk away he let go of the bars and fell to the floor. He crawled to the window and peeked out, he saw the giantess taking them away.
“I guess I was afraid for nothing” he admitted. He peeked out one more time to see what was happening, and what he saw horrified him. The lady lifted some of his classmates up and dropped them into her mouth; she saw her smiling then a squirmy bulge go down her throat. Nico crouched down and trembled, he couldn’t believe what he had just witnessed, and he turned and threw up from terror on the floor.
“There’s no way that actually just happened” he reasoned, he sat up and peeked again. She was still eating his classmates, so Nico ducked down again. He would have to wait it out and just stay there until he can escape. It would be easy without the roof, all he had to do was climb up the seats and go over the top.
He had to wait a few minutes, occasionally peeking out to see if she left yet. He poked out again hoping not to see her eating another classmate, she was just sitting there, eyes closed and no one left for her to eat. Her bulged belly showed that she left no one, but now’s his chance. So he climbed and got to the open top, he sat on the edge for a second before taking in a deep breath, and sliding off. He hit the ground so hard the air was knocked out of his lungs; he crumpled from the impact before trying to scramble away. His ankle hurt with each step, he must have sprained it, and so he couldn’t go very fast. Nico felt total fear, adrenaline pumped through him, so he limped as fast as he could. Paranoia made him look behind him, and he screamed and tried to rush. The man eating lady was walking towards him at a pace faster than he can run, he screamed again. He looked forward and focused on running, he didn’t want to see her coming towards him, getting closer with each step. Nico knew good and well that if he was caught he was as good as eaten, and forced into the same fate as the others, but he really didn’t care about that now. All he cared about is surviving, and then he felt something close around him. It was soft and warm, but solid. A giant hand.

Herma couldn’t believe she missed one; he must have hid from her. She was so happy about all those humans she didn’t bother to check if any others were hiding. Oh well, she had him now, even if she wasn’t hungry anymore she could make room for one more. She calmly walked towards the little snack, he screamed at her but it wasn’t loud to her, and she noticed a limp in his step. He must have gotten hurt somehow, but she would put him out of that. She bent down and grabbed the little guy, he had dark hair and wore a sweater with plain jeans, and he just kept on shrieking. Little guy was terrified of her, maybe she try to calm him down first, it always made her feel better when her food was panicking about her.
“Hey there little guy, think you can calm down a little?” she tried. But all he did was continue to scream and squirm in her grip, this was going to be harder than she thought.
“can you please stop screaming?” no reply
“please” no reply
“OK will you calm down if I open my hand and let you sit?” his scream slowly lowered down until he stopped and thought about it.
“Y-y-y-y-yes-s-s p-p-p-please” he stuttered. Herma gave him a warm smile and opened her hand so he was on her palm, and then second she opened her eyes he jumped.
“Whoa there, little guy” she said as she caught him by the back of his shirt in-between her thumb and index finger.
“Careful, from this height you’d probably die”
“B-b-b-b-b-bet-t-ter th-than being e-e-e-e-e-eaten!” he reasoned
“Now what makes you think I’ll eat you” she played. She was planning on it but he didn’t know that.
“Y-you a-ate everyone else!” he shouted, his stutter starting to disappear.
“well…um…” she tried to think of something. ‘oh yeah he saw me eat them, didn’t he?’ she thought.
“I’m sorry I ate your friends but that’s just survival out here, and you’re not everybody” she tried
“Well…they weren’t really my friends…I don’t have any…but you didn’t have to eat them! Why not just hunt a deer or something” he yelled. He was a hard one to crack; usually she could reason even a human to trust her by now, this would take a while so she might as well make a game about it.
“Alright well look, I’m not going to lie, I am planning on eating you”-he screamed again-“but I’ll give you a chance. If I can get you to see me as a friend in under a month, then I get to eat you, but if you really don’t like me after a month then I’ll let you go. Heck I’ll eve fly you to negav. OK?” she said. The human was really thrashing now, and he screamed even louder, this is going to be one hard month.
Nico was terrified; he thrashed, squirmed, and screamed as hard as he could. He was just told that if he made a friend, his first in years, then he would e eaten. Even if he one of the best people for not making any friends he still didn’t trust the fairy to keep her word and let him live if he didn’t be her friend. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t break her grip, she was really strong; no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t break her gentle grip. And he tried hard.
“Listen little guy, I’m going to take you to my house, we can get to the introductions there” she said with a warm smile. He finally went limp, he couldn’t keep fighting what he couldn’t beat, and all he was doing was wasting his energy. But he had to admit if she wasn’t a man-eater the fairy would be nice, this was going to be one hard month.

He hadn’t even noticed that he fell asleep, because when he woke up he was still in the giantess’ grip but he saw a house up ahead, and it was the afternoon.
“Well it’s about time you woke up sleepyhead, we’re finally back at my house. I didn’t fly here since I didn’t want to wake you.” He looked up to see her clear blue eyes happily looking down at him. She said that with genuine kindness, but he was still scared, and the one thing he noticed the most was that the house was only normal size.
“How can you live here? It’s too small for you?” he asked
“Oh! That’s right I forgot you humans don’t know about us fairies when you first arrive, here I’ll show you” she said. He looked around and saw nothing happening, he was about to ask before he saw the ground rushing towards him, the normal sized house suddenly seemed to grow, it went by in a few seconds but by the time it stopped the house was big enough for the fairy to fit in. But it was huge to him,
“W-w-what just happened?” he asked. His captor looked down at him and smiled
“we shrunk silly, we fairies can use size magic. Making me your usual height and you really small,” Nico really didn’t like the idea of being small. He started to breath faster, his heart rate picking up, and fear beginning to flow through him strongly again.
“Let’s get inside” she announced, not noticing his renewed fear, she walked over and opened a brown wood door. The inside was surprisingly normal; Nico didn’t know what he was expecting but not this. There were two floors visible from the outside and the bottom floor had a table set with chairs, a sofa, and a kitchen. He prayed he wouldn’t end up in there.
“Well this is my home! What do you think…” she waived her and, obviously asking for his name
“Nico, and its…nice” he tried
“Great! I’ll give you the tour, oh, and my name’s Herma by the way” she explained before showing him around. There was actually a lot more to the house, a dark basement, a few empty closets, a few cushioned seats in what he guessed was the living room. The upstairs surprised him; it was all one open area with no doors with only a stand, a bed, and random things hanging on the walls. Something about it confused him
“wait, the closets down stairs were empty, and there’s none up here. Where do you keep your clothes?”
“Clothes? I don’t wear that, it’s too itchy and weird.” She explained, and for the first time he noticed it, she was naked. His nose started pouring out blood.
“Oh my! What’s wrong with you, you’re bleeding” she asked. Nico tried to ignore that part of her and tried to stop his nose.
“It’s nothing, just get the tour over with so this month can go by” he said. She looked a bit hurt but continued.
“Well this is my bedroom, this is where I sleep and I guess you can sleep with me” she offered, and his nose let out a small burst of blood.
“Or not” she offered “hold on a sec while I go get something for you to sleep” she said then placed him on the bed. She flew out of room using her wings, which helped him stop his nose bleed. This is why he can’t talk to girls. He looked over the edge to see a 2 foot drop, but to him it looked like he was on the roof of a three story building, he actually thought about jumping and making a run for it before Herma came back with something in her hands, she set it down and smiled to him, but Nico didn’t like what it was. A steel cage, even though it had a little doll bed in it
“this is where you can sleep, I made that bed myself when I spent some time at that size so it’s nice and comfy.”
“I…don’t like the idea of sleeping in a cage, I can’t take enclosed spaces for too long”-he lied-“is there anywhere better?”
“Well…you could always sleep in my mouth, that’s nice and warm for ya, you can use my tongue as a pillow” she teased. Nico paled,
“no, no, no, the cage is fine, I like the cage, I was just joking, I like cages…” he rambled too fast to understand. She laughed at him and poked his chest, making him fall on his butt.
“You’re funny, too bad I’ll have to eat you” she said kindly, it reminded him not to think kindly of her.
“Hey, I’m one of the people that can hang out with somebody for years and not consider them a friend, let alone a giant that eats people for one month.” He talked sternly, mostly because that has actually happened before, he was someone’s best friend and he didn’t even know they were friends.
“Well I don’t know about that, I’m good at making friends, but we’ll just have to see won’t we lit…I mean Nico. Well I bet your hungry, I’ll make you some lunch, maybe then you’ll like me enough to let me eat you.” She said that so casually, and then reached for him, Nico felt a twinge of fear by seeing her hand coming for him and unconsciously stepped back. Herma noticed that and the look in her eyes was a hurt one, so she just laid her hand down next to him. Nico really didn’t want to, but fear of her reaction made him climb onto her hand pick him up, he trembled as he sat on her palm. She set him down in the cage before shutting the little door and locked him in
“now just wait right here OK?” Herma asked, then flew away before he could answer. Nico looked stunned for a second before noticing he felt energized, there was adrenaline pumping through his blood and he didn’t even notice. This was going to be the worst time, but at least he didn’t have to worry about him being missed, his parents were alcoholics that constantly asked why he wouldn’t just die so his life insurance would kick in. plus he hadn’t had a friend for 3 years, so he was stuck here for a month.
Herma flew down the stairs and into the kitchen, smiling. Her mother had told her before the easiest way to a man’s heart was through his stomach so she planned on getting him a nice, but before she about she left she remembered that he was a human. Maybe she should get him a few berries. So she flew out to pick some, she really liked Nico. He was a sweet kid and was funny. Herma shifted her long blonde hair out of her face; she hoped he was going to taste sweet too.

To Be Continued…

Okay, we have some introductions, a little light vore, and the introduction of a little competition between the two main characters, who will win? Keep reading to find out
Felarya belongs to Karbo, all other named characters are mine.
Back to top Go down

Warming up
Page 1 of 1