Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 am

WE have to stop global warming
check this vid out The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See 2 and also the story of stuff
that second one is exspecally for any americans out there, you wont think coutryies so great after that video. the first one will show you that you don't have to be certain to know what to do. in world war two even the slightest chance that hitler was developing nuclear weapons was enough to spark all out action, we don't buy car insurance because we know were going to crash, we buy it so incase we do, we don't end up broke. now spread the word
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 am

I used to believe that we were in danger of Global Warming...But here's what you need to understand. Global Warming is a nutural process of our planet. How do you think the Ice Age ended? How do you think it was so humid when the Dinosaurs roamed the earth? This is no reason to not stop pollution, however, since it causes other problems such as acid rain and health problems.

I suggest you try not to worry about Global Warming. Sure, there is some freakish weather because of it, but as I said: It's a natural process that has happened before time and again.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:16 pm

ther is a extreemly good correlation between the amount of co2 and the tempature. and accoding to the graph are temp is going t go up. and there are a lot of people how live by the sea so if the sea level rises............ and what happens if the worst comes
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Who makes the graph? Oh, the one getting grants to stop global warming? Oh that makes sense...

Honestly, I could come up with computer models more detailed and realistic that show the sky turning steadily more purple...

The people who make the computer models showing the ice caps melting off completely are getting paid billions of dollars to create exactly the kind of panic you've bought into here. In the current "stimulus package" there's over two hundred billion dollars that will be paid to people who are "fighting global warming", and the majority is okay with it because they are in a blind panic. It's such an old con, but I don't think it has ever been this successful.

"Never let a serious crisis go to waste. What I mean by that is it’s an opportunity to do things you couldn’t do before." - Rahm Emanuel, White house Chief of Staff
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE PLANET VENUS. that planet it hotter then mercury, and mercury is only hot in the daytime. at night it's cold.

AND ANY WAY if people act to stop global warming who's gonna suffer THE OIL companys.

and what happens in the worst case scenarion...... 100's ofbillions of dollars of DAMAGE.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 am

First off, if the entire atmosphere of the earth were composed of nothing but carbon dioxide, we would still not have enough of a greenhouse effect to fully melt the icecaps. The reason the surface temperature of Venus is so high is because it is millions of miles closer to the sun and has an atmosphere comprised of not only hydrocarbons but heavy gasses and acids that can't even vaporize at nominal Earth temperature.

Mercury is cold on it's dark side because there is no atmosphere for convective heat transfer and the planed itself isn't a good conductor for heat.

Congress is proposing calling carbon dioxide a man-made pollutant, Under the current EPA laws, that would allow them to audit and tax anyone producing carbon dioxide based solely on the fact that they do so. If you don't understand why this is ridiculous, then I really can't help you.

Measuring change that will happen slowly over the course of hundreds of years in a dollar amount of damage if it happened immediately is laughable.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:21 am

do you know that the sonner we change the less drastic the change will have to be.
and also......

could you please help me with my new role play, called the orb of lopto. it really gets exiting, and i need help with it. it is wil be quite diifuclut for me to control all 6 of my characters and more... so could you please help me wit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!   Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1