Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 am

(Hey Shadow, do you intend to be in control of the tinies? I figure you probably will be since they're NPCs, but I just want to make sure.)

"Will do." The fairy began to search for the tinies she had sensed. She knew they were close by, and they were somewhere to the right. Of course that still gave her a lot of ground to cover. Suddenly she grinned as an idea came to her. Leila shrunk down to neera size and quickly cast a spell that would hide her wings. Once it was done, she looked at herself to make sure the spell had worked. Her grin grew wider as she realized it had. Leila now looked just like a Tomthumb. She then ran in the direction that she had sensed the tinies, making sure to look as terrified as possible. "Help! Please, someone, help me!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Elliot nodded as he stood up, waiting until she was inside her tent and out of sight, finally giving into the pain he was feeling as he rolled on the ground, gripping his chest with his hand as he started breathing heavily, his purple hair and eyes changing colors, hair to black and eyes to green, then both back to purple again as he felt quite weak after the battle. Using his powers took to much out of him, he was not magically gifted, and the power he used fed off his own life. "I guess it is that time again." Elliot said as he got to his feet, a couple Mercenaries asking him if he was okay as he nodded. "I am fine........." He said as he locked eyes with a male mage on the edge of the camp, walking towards him at a slow pace. The man turned around to see Elliot a few feet from him, and to his Elliot's hand grasp his throat and lift him with ease off his feet. Long strands of thin energy emerged from Elliot's wrists as jabbed into the mage's throat, draining every bit of life he had so Elliot could use it as fuel for his combat abilities. Elliot let the lifeless body drop from his hands, the other Mercenaries pretending nothing happened as they already knew about what he had to do. "I am sorry, I really am, but I am not going to let myself die." He said sincerely to the man's body, looking over to Kira's tent, he hoped he didn't have to fight again. [/i]If this happens to be again, I will have to use either her or Leila, nothing better happen.[i] Elliot thought to himself morbidly, his hair and eyes turning a solid purple now, in no danger of fading anytime soon.

Damien saw the camp ahead, adventurers it looked like, guns, but seemingly friendly, what caught his eye was the food they had, enough to go around for sure. Damien decided not to ask as he grabbed a smoke bomb from his belt, throwing it into the middle of the camp, using his false eye to see as he snatched a variety of foods rather quickly, taking off back in the direction of the camp. He was sure that Leila would meet him there and not wait up for him, he was pleased she had enough confidence in his abilities to send him off with no worry for his safety.

Two female tinies heard her screams as they looked out from their hiding place inside a tree, seeing her running in their direction as they ran out, waving to her. "Over here!" The taller of the two called out, smiling to her as she nudged her younger sister, appearing around 13 as she appeared in her late teens, 17 or 18. "Go get her some water, she looks tired!"

"Okay....." She said sheepishly, going back into their home to get some water for the tired girl, she was worried what the lady had been running from though, it was a scary world out there, and she didn't like trusting strangers. She scooped from water from the jug they had and walked back outside, looking to her older sister. "I got it......" She said softly, not being one to talk much.

Last edited by shadow17 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Kira, unaware of the goings on outside, slipped under the covers of the sleeping mattress in her tent and laid awake on her back. She thought about her dad again. She let out a quiet chuckle, remembering one time when she launched a nut at him with her home-made catapult.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm

As soon as Leila reached the two tinies she collapsed to the ground, breathing hard and sobbing. "I-It was a Fairy...i-it attacked my family. I-it ate...it ate" Leila stopped talking and broke down in tears. After a while she calmed down enough to start talking again. "Th-the fairy ate my sister...my older br-brother and father tried to stop it. Th-they...they...they distracted it so my mom and I co-could get away." Leila took another deep breath, doing her best to calm down. "My mom and I were separated...I have no idea if anyone else managed to survive. My entire family...gone..." She broke down in tears once more.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

The Neera's frowned sadly to one another, the older one looking to her and giving her the small thing of water. "You can come inside with us okay? Just stay for as long as you need, I am Amanda, and this is my little sister Cassandra, our parents were eaten by a fairy as well." She said understandingly, trying to show the women that they understood.

"I was to young to remember, but my sister has been taking care of me." Cassandra said shyly, looking at her feet and away from the fellow tiny, feeling awkward about speaking to strangers, she was not a very social person.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Leila winced inwardly. Sure she wanted to catch a meal for Kira, but at the expense of these two, poor young ladies? "No, I won't hurt them" Leila thought to herself. Leila looked up at the sisters with a small smile. "Thank you, both of you." She decided to drop her act, positioning herself between the girls and the door before ending the spell that kept her wings hidden. "I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Amanda froze with fear as she saw the wings appear on the fairy's back, not daring to run as she looked to the fairy with a deep sense of fright, biting her lip nervously. "T-thank you......" She said with a small stutter.

Cassandra wanted to run, but she wasn't going to leave her sister, she simply backed up a few steps, wondering what was going to happen next.

Elliot saw Damien leap back into camp from a tree, making a noticeable entrance as he exchanged silent pleasantries, Damien showing the food he got as Elliot recognized it, getting some cook materials out.

Damien walked over to Kira's tent opening the flap without any warning. "Hey kitty, we got some food out here if your hungry, ladies first, unless your late." He said with a small smirk, intentionally taunting her.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Kira, still awake, instinctively grabbed one of her heavy, steel-toed boots from beside her bed and flung it Damien-ward as soon as she heard the opening of her tent's entrance.

"GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PERVERT!!" she screamed angrily.

People entering her living spaces uninvited was a pet peeve of hers, especially when she wasn't fully-clothed.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"You're very welcome." Smiling all the while, Leila grew to Human size, making sure place a hand behind the two sisters to cut off an escape route. She then placed her other hand down for them to climb onto. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to harm either of you, I swear. And I always keep my promises. Now if you would please climb onto my hand, I would be very grateful."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 am

Damien dodged it swiftly as he snickered softly at her angry outburst, giving the neko a sly wink. "Feisty, come eat okay kitty?" He said tauntingly as he left her tent to go help prepare the food, Elliot was simply watching over everyone, he never did much work himself, besides finances.

"Amanda I don't want to die." Cassandra said quietly to her sister, Amanda sshing her sadly as she took her younger sisters hand in hers.

"We have a worse chance if we try to run, we should just listen to her, and hope she id telling the truth." Amanda said sadly as she walked with her sister on top of Leila's hand, looking up to the fairy nervously. "You promise? Nothing is going to happen to us? We are going to live?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 am

Kira scowled. She didn't want to get up, she'd just gotten comfortable. If she'd known the other doofus was bringing back food, she'd've stayed up! Now she had to get out of the almost-somewhat comfy bed matress thing, get her clothes and boots back on, walk back outside. It was just too much work.

"Fuck it," she said. She stayed under the covers of her temporary bedding and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Leila nodded and lifted the two sisters into a soft, loving hug. "You're not going to get hurt, and you're certainly not going to die. All I want is to ask you two a question. Then I'll leave you two alone. You see, I'm actually looking for some food for a good friend of mine. She's a Neko, and the poor woman hasn't eaten in a while." The fairy gently stroked the two sister's backs. "Now I'm not about to give either of you to her. You two have had enough hardship, and deserve to live in safety and comfort. No, I was wondering if you knew of any groups of tinies nearby that I could give to my friend. Preferably guys, and preferably trouble makers."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Elliot and Damien got their food first, then letting everyone else get theirs, Elliot got a bowl for Kira, walking over to her tent, having heard what she did to Damien, he made sure to tap on the flaps. "I have some food for you, if your hungry." He said softly, being careful not to peek in, though the sight intrigued him.

"Well just cause they are troublemakers doesn't mean they should die. BUT, if you are looking for people who deserve to die we can direct you to a slaver camp, you could just shrink them and hand them over to the Neko." Amanda said softly, looking to her sister as the nodded in agreement. "We eavesdrop on them, they are mean, brutal, cruel, rape women, and have no families to go back to. And you can free the slaves!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:13 pm

('Good friend of hers'? Kira and Leila don't even know eachother that great. XD)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 pm

(Lol, Leila always sees her friends and traveling companions as her "good friends" ^_^)

Leila gently kissed the top of Amanda and Cassandra's heads. "That will work perfectly. You just tell me where they are, and we can rescue those slaves. Actually, if you two don't mind I'd like to carry you both. Then you can lead me there, and if there are any Neko slaves you won't be in any danger of being eaten by them." The fairy smiled lovingly down at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 pm

"Yea we can lead you. Head North until we way otherwise." Amanda said softly, taking a deep sigh of relief, smiling to the fairy softly. "What are you going to do with the spare slavers? I mean she isn't going to be able to eat all of them."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Leila grinned, flashing her teeth at the duo. "Well, I haven't had dinner yet either. And I also haven't had a good hunt in a long while. So I might just have a nice meal too." She flew off in the direction that Amanda told her to go. "But don't worry, I won't harm any of the slaves."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 pm

"I believe you." Amanda said softly, trusting the fairy, she didn't really have a choice in the matter, but since she was directing her towards food, in greater numbers, she knew she wasn't in any danger. "Head west here, about a quarter mile, it isn't that far at all. Be careful okay? They have weapons designed for fairies, they capture them too, I heard they sold one last week, at least they were talking about it."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

"I'm not getting up! Go away!"

Kira turned on her side and pulled the covers over her head, preparing just in case the moron decided to show himself inside anyway and let the light in with him.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Leila nodded. "Understood, and don't worry, I'll be very careful." She flies up into the trees to use them as cover when she starts getting closer to the camp. "So," she whispers, "anyone in particular I should be worried about?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm

"They all seem to have about the same skill to me, no one is magically gifted that we know of, that is really all we know." Amanda said softly, seeing the group ahead as she bit her lip nervously, the humans talking among one another. "Eat up as far as we are concerned, there are more than enough for both of you, personally, I would grow giant, that way their weapons would have little effect, especially if someone has a device that nullifies your magic."

(Okay I am going to have Saen Kel make his opening post now, after he makes his post Nergal has the OK to continue with the RP, I just want to make sure Saen Kel gets the proper window to hop in.)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

(And here I go! XD)

A female Tomthumb sat in a small cage in the slaver camp thinking to herself. 'Well you really did it this time Rurei Laen, you just had to go at this alone, and had to trust the first people you met outside Negav.' Her hair was dark red and wore black robes. Her green eyes scanned the camp to see what they had done with her back but it was no where to be seen. She looked about 18 years old and judging by her skin tone wasn't use to being outside much. Finally she felt there was only on thing to do and began screaming. "HEEEEELP! SOMEBOODY HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 pm

(Hey shadow, it may be a good idea for you to go next and explain what the camp looks like, how well it's defended, and what is in the camp :3)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:40 pm

(As well as reply to my reply, which you didn't do last post. >:3)
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

(I've been gone too long can someone fill me in on where we are?)
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: