Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 am

Leila happily watched Elliot do his thing when suddenly she felt a dart pierce her neck. Blinking rapidly, she pulled the dart out. "H-huh? What? Woah...why do I feel so..." She sniffed the tip of the dart and paled. "Feyweed..." Turning around, she could see the villagers advancinf. "N-no...please...I mean you no harm...I won't-" Leila swallowed hard. She could already feel the Feyweed nectar taking effect. It was starting to become difficult to see. "Why did you...ELLIOT!!" Even as her mind began to slip into drunkenness, Leila remembered her promise to her commander. First anf foremost, the promise to protect him. She quickly unshrunk the werewolf, then shakily stood and faced the crowd. "Please...I will not....harm you...I am not....here to hunt...anyone....only protect..."

For Elliot, the illusion would have ended very suddenly a few moments after Leila was shot. He would then find himself Human size again, perhaps even a little bit larger then normal, though not too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 am

Elliot quickly focused his vision, seeing the villagers as he growled at them, barking, howling, trying to do anything he could to get out of the glass and run at the snacks he saw before him.

"And you brought a werewolf here! Kill her!" The leader screamed as they all drew guns, ready to fire at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

Leila shook her head. "N-no...I never...he isn't....I don't want to hurt anyone....pleassse" Her words began to become slurred as the nectar took it's toll. Thinking quickly and using the last of her willpower, she did something that she would later regret, though she wasn't aware of it at that moment. The fairy warped Elliot out of the jar. "Run...Elliot..." Leila fainted dead away in a drunken stupor.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 am

Elliot was out of the jar, not attack Leila, he knew she fed him and was nice to him. Despite his nature he knew she helped him, and simply looked to the villagers as they began to fire at him but Elliot was on them to quick, beginning to rip them to shreds and devour them, his mouth acting similar to a woodchipper on the limbs as their screams would echo far into the village, waking most of them up.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 am

"I-" Rurei stopped as she heard the screaming. "Do you hear that?!" She says standing alert. "I think something is happening to the villagers! We have to make sure our company is okay! Kira and Leila might be in trouble!"

(notice Rurei does not care about the villagers! XD or Elliot or Damien only her friends =3)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am

Kira's eyes went wide and her face red. As Damien got close and connected his lips with her hand, she balled it into a fist and raised it before pulling it away. She then attempted to push him right out of the bed.

"I don't care about you!! Not yet!" she yelled. She didn't nearly think she knew Damien well enough to be ready to care about him so deeply. At most, he was a decent guy friend that she could live with and have a nice time with, like Nyaha, but there was no way she was ready to go beyond that.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 am

Damien was pushed off the bed, making an "oof" sounds as he hit the wooden floor, sitting up on he floor as he looked to Kira and then laughed out loud. He was nearly crying from laughter as he looked back up into Kira's eyes. "So not only was I rejected but I got owned by a girl, I definitely have a lot to be embarrassed about." He chuckled, making light of their situation rather than getting angry about it as he smiled to her. "Good job Ki-Do you hear that?" He asked her seriously, the scream echoing the villagers woke up.

Joseph nodded as he darted up, the other mercenaries with them waking up as well as Joseph held Rurei in his hand, walking into the room Damien and Kira were in, literally kicking down the locked door as he looked to the two of them, not even asking why Damien was on the floor. "You two okay?" Joseph asked them in a hurry, the mercs running outside.

"Yes we are fine Joseph." Damien said as he began to get dressed, looking to Kira with a very sad expression, obviously feeling terrible for her. "I-I am sorry, but sleep might have to wait another night." He said to her, unable to make eye contact when he said it. He really did feel guilty, even though it wasn't his fault.

The villagers began to run back away from Elliot as he ripped apart the ones from before. Elliot was close on their heels though, the scent of all the people in the village very appealing to him as he howled, seeing the light as the villagers attempted to mobilize in a larger group to take down the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 pm

"We need to find Leila!" Rurei says worried.

(just want to acknowledge I'm still here ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Kira had heard the gunshots and the screams, then registered Joseph kicking down the door, before the howl. The howl made her grin.

"It'll be worth it," she said to Damien, throwing the covers off and getting all her clothes and gear on. She was practically a slow-moving blur as she rushed around the room as fast as her boots would let her, putting her gloves on, tossing on her backpack, and shoving Joseph out of the way as she headed out the door, her eager grin still apparent on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Damien narrows his eyes at her and grins a little, unable to help it. "Do. Not. Kill. Him." Damien said firmly to Kira, making sure not to be more specific than that, leaving her with a lot she COULD do as he nodded to Joseph. "You can fight I trust? Well come on, but protect that tomthumb okay? I don't want to be responsible for her death because she got chewed up."

Joseph nods and looks to Rurei. "Would you like to stay in the open where you can see? Or hidden in my bag?" He asked her seriously, knowing they had to find Leila now. "I hope she is okay Rurei, but I think the werewolf is more pressing right now."

Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

"I would rather see Joseph... but I'm more worried about leila..."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Kira ran out of the inn to see Elliot, in his full wolfy glory, terrorizing the village. Her pearly whites gleaming in the moonlight, she clenched her fingers around the long-pole mace she was holding and shouted, "Hey, fang-face! Lookin' for a fight?!"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Leila was knocked out, laying right next to the jar. Not only had she been hit with Feyweed nectar, but one of the villagers had managed to make a lucky shot and had hit the fairy in the stomach. A small puddle of blood was just starting to form under the fairy, and her dress was already pretty wet with the stuff.

Last edited by Darth_Nergal on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Elliot turned to the neko with a grin, roaring as he ran at her, claws out and teeth barred, ready to rip her apart and devour her.

Damien ran outside to see Kira taking on Elliot, putting a hand in front of Joseph who was right behind him, knowing Kira was taunting him into attacking. "She won't need out help right now." He said seriously, waiting for an opening to dart back into the woods to kind Leila.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:53 am

"But Leila might!" Rurei protested. "Let Kira distract the werewolf and we can go find Leila! Every moment we waste could be bringing her close to death. If she was safe I doubt that a werewolf would be attacking at all!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Kira grinned wider. She loved it when a plan came together. She twisted the rear segment of her mace's telescopic pole as she swung it, activating the firing mechanism which sent the watermelon-sized spiked ball away from the pole, tethered by a chain. The ball heading right for Elliot from the side with a great amount of force behind it, with Kira still having a good amount of distance between herself and the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Elliot yelped out in pain as he fell and toppled over when Kira's attack struck him. He growled at her as he struggled to his feet, looking to the neko with evil intentions. He obviously had the mind of an animal, there was no strategy to his thinking or attacks, it was just kill kill kill. Elliot roared and leaped into the air despite his bleeding wound in his side, able to cover the distance between them easily as he attempted to leap on top of her.

"Now!" Damien said as he ran, Joseph following him with Rurei on his shoulder, running towards the forest to fine Leila as 4 of the mercenaries followed them into the woods, the other 5 staying to back up Kira should she need their support.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Kira, improvising, and not wanting to get too close to Elliot, at least not yet, turned the pole around in her hands, pointing the sharp blade on its rear tip at Elliot and throwing it at him like a spear. She then attempted to quickly dive-roll forward towards the spike ball that had landed on the ground out where Elliot had been after making contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 pm

The spear pierced Elliot as he yelped again, yanking it out of him as he bled more, looking to Kira with a growl, obviously annoyed by the neko as the tried to get the spiked ball, running as he tried to get to her before she did. His body being able to take a lot of punishment, so much so he could die when he reverted to human form unless he was treated before hand. But for now the injuries were a painful annoyance, but the pain getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Leila's condition had worsened as Damien, Joseph, Rurei, and the others made their way towards her. The small puddle of blood had steadily grown, the fairy's breathing had become labored, and her heat was starting to slow. Leila needed help, and soon, or else she would perish.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Kira grabbed the chain from her weapon from along the ground, then turned and attempted to defend herself with it, holding it horizontally in front of herself. She wasn't nearly fast enough to outrun Elliot, but if she could at least prevent him from getting a good swipe on her, she might be able to meet him in close-range combat.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 pm

"I knew it! Hurry someone stop the bleeding! get the bullet out and stop the bleeding!" Rurei wailed confused and scared they might lose Leila.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:05 am

Elliot bit down on the chain when she put it up, raising his right arm to try and claw her, aiming at her throat as he, at the same time, tried to rip the chain out of her hands with his powerful jaws. His eyes glared into Kira's, while his body was so frightening but his eyes had more of a sad expression as they were still Elliot's eyes, no anger behind them, just pain, sadness, and hurt.

Damien's eye located Leila as he ran to her, getting down on his knees as he began to work. He was a trained surgeon and he was able to treat these wounds. "Hold on Leila." Damien said hiding his face from Rurei and Joseph, his eyes watery with tears in worry for her.

Joseph looked down to Leila in shock, making sure Rurei could see so she knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Kira decided she'd have to test her strength against his. Putting every bit of energy she could muster into one movement, she attempted to duck and pull Elliot downwards with the chain, aiming to slam his face into the ground. She just hoped her magically enhanced strength was greater than Elliot's.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Elliot was pulled by the chain, his swipe missing her when she ducked as he put pressure on his upper body, he was pulled down so he was about her height but did not slam into the ground. It was obvious her strength alone with the gloves was enough to harm him though, letting go and trying to bite for her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: