Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 am

"I sure am." Rurei said closing her eyes hugging tight to Joseph snuggling happily.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Leila nodded, then shrunk Elliot down to the size of a Neera. Giving him what she hoped was a comforting smile, she teleported out of the jar, then grew giant sized. She sealed the top of the jar with the lid, then lightly touched the side. "I'll keep you safe sir, I promise." She made sure to look away as Elliot transformed, just like he had requested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:38 am

"Hah..." Kira smiled at Damien's compliment. She looked away from him in disbelief.

"If you knew how much of a hypocrite I can be, you wouldn't be saying that," she said. She turned her gaze back toward him. "But if I am wise, it's because of my dad. Blame him."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 am

Elliot put his hand against the jar as he sighed softly clenching his lift fist as he pressed his head against the glass. It was very comfortable in here, and maybe since there was no where to go his transformed self might just sleep the night off, that would be.......

Elliot's train of though was cut off as he held his gut for a moment, his eyes dilating as he let out a blood curdling scream. Elliot felt his muscles expand and grow, his bones cracking and expanding as he completely lost himself faster a few moments as the fur appeared on his skin, completing the gruesome transformation as he howled out. Leila may not have seen any of it but no doubt she could hear it.

"Everyone has flaws Kira. Being a hypocrite is not a large one." Damien said as he laid down on the pillow, still not looking away from her though as he chuckled lightly. "I am aware of my flaws too, sometimes I don't like who I am, or what I do. But if I had not come on this journey, and let Elliot's BFF Tyson come instead, then I never would have a beautiful neko like you." He said giving her a small wink as he chuckled lightly. "I know you like compliments, and don't worry, I am a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them."

"Tomorrow is a big day, I overheard them talking that the deadline is sunrise, not this next sunrise, but the next one." Joseph said softly as he looked up at the ceiling, massaging Rurei's back with a small smile. "It makes me wonder what will happen to all of us should we fail."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:36 am

Kira smiled, even though at the same time she kinda' thought he was full of shit. But she could tell he wasn't lying. "Well, not everyone has the same tastes," she supposed.

She gave Damien a punch to the shoulder. Without her strength-enhancing gloves, it would hurt a lot less, but it would still feel pretty strong. "Good, 'cuz I hate people who lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 am

"Well then I am sure we will continue to get along just fine." Damien chuckled when she punched him in the shoulder, touching it and looking back to Kira. "You are quite strong, I'd like to see you punch Elliot right in the jaw with those gloves on, it would be classic." He said scooting a little closer to her as he began to feel his own exhaustion seep into him, yawning softly and laying beside her quite close. "Did you enjoy my gifts last night? The slavers? I was curious whether you'd like human or not. Surprised Elliot hasn't gone down yet." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Leila winced internally as she heard the screams and growls. Her first instinct was to warp into the jar and try to help, or at least comfort Elliot, but she knew better. The last thing Felarya needed was a Fairy that turned into a werewolf, and the last thing Elliot needed was the knowledge that he had bitten her and caused her to become a werewolf. No, it was better for her to try and comfort him from outside of the jar. When she heard the final howl, she opened her eyes and looked down at Damien, hoping to spot his tiny form.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:27 am

Elliot would be in his full werewolf form now, unable to notice Leila due to his small size and her giant size. He simply whimpered softly, nothing to react aggressive towards. The wolf looked more sad as he pawed at the glass, obviously wanting to be let out. But regardless how he is now, he was a killer, and would attack anything he saw if he was let out, or someone was let in.

Last edited by shadow17 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 am

Leila managed to just barely hear the sad whimper and her heat broke. While she certainly was not about to allow Elliot out or go in to join him, she figured letting him be able to recognize her wouldn't do any harm.The worst that could happen would be him scratching the glass, and since the thickness had increased by who knows how much when she had grown, the fact that he was only around 3 inches tall, and that she kept her glass reinforced for particularly dangerous snacks that she found, she doubted he would break out. The fairy shrunk down to human size and lightly touched the glass. "Elliot?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am

Elliot looked to the fairy, the wolf growling softly for a moment and obviously intimidated by the giant woman outside the jar, the wolf backing up against the glass on the opposite end. Unlike his human self this wolfs animal instincts knew when a fight was pointless. Animals, unlike people, know when they can't win a fight. The wolf continued to growl softly, not making it louder or to aggressive in fear of agitating the fairy. The voice that rang in his ears was somewhat familiar, like he recognized it from somewhere before. His fur was a deep, jet black and his eyes a very strong green, like he was in his drained stage.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 pm

(Sorry, I must've forgotten it was my turn. ^^Wink

"Oh, you got those for me?" Kira responded in disbelief. "I thought those were from Leila, I mean, she is a fairy after all, and I'm pretty sure you don't have people-shrinking powers."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 pm

"Well Leila shrunk them yes. But I am the one who helped her out, the leader had a special device and she wasn't able to shrink him. So I helped her.....remove it." Damien said snickering softly, looking to Kira with a proud smile. "I also helped free the slaves, it was nice being a hero for once. Saving people actually felt good, those slavers deserved it though."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 am

Leila gently stroked the side of the glass farthest away from Elliot and spoke in a sort of soothing manner. "It's ok Elliot, you are safe. No need to be afraid." She looked at the werewolf and then smiled. "Say, would you like something to hunt and play with Elliot? Maybe a meal?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:48 am

Elliot growled softly, the speaking familiar but unable to recognize the words besides two, hunt, and meal. The werewolf raised his ears curious and looked to the fairy with anticipation, wondering if he was going to be fed. He was very hungry, and he would attack basically anything from small animals to humanoids.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:15 am

Leila grinned as she saw Elliot's ears perk up. She reached into her bag and pulled out some Duiker meat that she had been carrying. Making sure he didn't see her, the fairy cast a complicated illusion spell to make the meat look like a random human and allowed her to control it. Once she was done, she warped the tiny ' human' into the jar with Elliot. The human looked around, seemingly confused by his surroundings, then he spotted Elliot. Letting out a yelp the illusion tried to climb up the smooth glass in a futile effort to escape.

Leila smiled down at the werewolf. "Enjoy sir."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Elliot ran the "human" hungrily and growled, running across the jar and attacking the illusion, gruesomely using his claws and teeth to rip it apart and swallow large chunks at a time. Elliot looks quite satisfied when he was finished, looking to the giant fairy with a grateful expression, looking like he was smiling to her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:54 pm

(^_^ Aww, this is so sweet, I'm gonna barf. -_-)

"So what you're saying," Kira responded, "is that you're the kind of guy who usually does the opposite of saving people." She flashed Damien her half-joking smirk. "Not sure how I feel about that."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm

"They were slavers, I didn't really care whether they lived or died. Besides, they filled you and Leila up good. I mean it is normal for Leila, but you, your the same size as humans, that makes you a killer." Damien said with a smirk, winking to her softly and laying down to look at the ceiling. "But I am glad you enjoyed the meal."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 am

"If we fail?" Rurei said a bit surprised. "Not sure that's possible Joseph. Hahaha we have Leila, and Kira. Even though I don't particularly trust Elliot or Damien they will get the job done. Most of all We have you, I'm not worried at all."

(sorry for being gone so long X<)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm

(Welcome back, Saen. Very Happy)

"I'm no stranger to killing people," Kira said decisively, laying on her side to keep somewhat eye-contact with Damien. "It's you I'm worried about. In all seriousness, what did you mean when you said it felt good being a hero "for once"?"

The phrase did bother her. Was he some sort of psycho-killer or something? Or was he just in a position where he had to follow unsavory orders from a superior? Elliot....

(Dinkleberg....)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:15 pm

"Did you enjoy that? Would you like another one?" Leila giggled to herself. She felt like she was taking care of a pet abd almost wanted to pet him. Suddenly the fairy smacked herself. "No Leila, this is your commander. He isn't a pet, he's a person. Even if he's in werewolf form, he's a person." She placed her hand up against the jar, right next to Elliot.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Elliot walked to the glass and licked the glass where her hand was, she was very familiar to him. Even though he did not know who exactly she was he was happy and trusted her, his dog like tendencies showing through, loyal to the fairy who just fed him. Looking up to her with wide eyes he was eager for another.

"Well....I usually do the dirty work in out group. Elliot is not to willing to take a life, he doesn't like to kill really. He always tries to think and talk and bargain his way to a solution before he resorts to violence. So I am usually the one to take care of 'pest'" Damien said looking back to Kira, rolling back on his side as he looked to her, smiling a little. "What? Did you think I was a psycho or something? I do not mind taking lives, but I do not kill for no reason." He said being brave as he touched her hand, staring into her. "Thank you for being worried about me though."

Joseph smiled to Rurei, blushing a little as he looked into his eyes and holding her close, petting the tiny girl. "I love you, and I know, we will all be able to pull this off." He said kissing her head as he smiled to her lovingly. "We all are powerful enough."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 am

Leila grinned and pulled out some more meat. Casting her spell once more, this time she made it look like a Neko that she had warped into the jar. She nodded to Elliot. "Go on Sir, go and enjoy yourself."

The Neko also tried to climb to escape, but would try to run out of Elliot's grasp if the werewolf rushed at it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:04 pm

"Tch, I wasn't worried!" Kira said, suddenly getting defensive, her gaze becoming a little more intense. "I just didn't want to bring some murderous douchebag home to meet-slash-kill my dad, y'know?"

Or that was what she was going to tell herself at this point anyway. She wasn't ready to admit that she cared for Damien. Not yet.

(Can we put this on a quick time-out? I want to discuss an idea I have with Shadow over PM. :3)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Elliot ran at the illusion with a growl, ready to rip it to pieces and devour it, growling happily as he chased it around.

Damien smirked at her defensiveness, kissing her hand and looking to her afterward. "I a flattered Kira, honestly." He said giving her a wink and scooting closer to their chests were almost touching. "You don't have to be ashamed of it, I care about you too."

Villagers stealthily were stalking Leila, one of them having a dart gun, filled with nectar from feyweed. They wanted to make her drunk so they could kill her easier. They saw her in the tavern earlier, and knew they could not allow someone so dangerous so close to their village. One of the men looked to Leila and aimed, firing the dart at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: